[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bible john

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Bible-John.jpg (29KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Bible-John.jpg
29KB, 615x409px
Ii never here about this guy getting brought up in any true crime/unsolved crime threads
>Glasgow Scotland in the late 60s
>3 women raped and strangled
>each had gone to the Barrowland Dancing hall the night of their murder
>Helen Puttock, the third victim, had gone with her sister jean
>the two met a well dressed man, who according to jean seemed educated and quoted the bible
>this would give him the nickname "bible john' from the press
>the three of them shared a taxi cab home, with jean getting dropped off first and Helen traveling alone with the killer
>the next day her naked body is found in the garden behind her flat
>investigation is lead by Joe Beattie, one of Scotlands best detectives
>undercover officers pose as party goers at the dance hall, never find the suspect
>john McInnes, a cousin of one of the suspects who killed himself, has his body exhumed and DNA compared but it wasn't a match
>in 2004 the Police re-opened the case, examining DNA samples and finding an 80% match to a violent crime that occurred two years earlier
>investigators believe the individual must be related to bible john as a distant relative
>peter Tobin, another Scottish serial killer, is believed to be bible john given his similarities in MO regarding religion and violence driven by the menstrual cycle (all 3 women where killed while menstruating)
>some investigators even speculate he was a police officer or in the military

Which brings another point, the serial killer turning out to be a cop is a pretty big troupe in tv shows, books and movies, but are there any examples of this happening in real life?
>>
Can't swear to the accuracy, but there's this
http://listverse.com/2016/01/02/10-serial-killer-cops/

I'm surprised this hasn't been made into an itv series.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.