[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will Niburu be visible /x/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: nibir.jpg (910KB, 1024x1208px) Image search: [Google]
nibir.jpg
910KB, 1024x1208px
When will Niburu be visible /x/ ?
>>
>>17183122
As if we're gonna tell you. We gonna sell that first pic for a gazillion bitcoins.
>>
>>17183149
meany
>>
Tbh baka senpai
>>
>>17183175
/x/'s favorite date...
>>
>>17183122
stick your head further up your ass until it becomes visible
>>
>>17183122
In a couple of days.
>>
>>17183122
It's just a spectacle to you?
>>
OP, if you want something real then look away from Nibiru hype.

Last night when I was looking through my telescope at Betelgeuse it was mostly white instead of red. Think it's gonna blow soon?
>>
>>17183122
http://www.alamongordo.com/baba_vanga_prophecies.html
>>
>>17183274
Technically it blew up a long time ago, you're just seeing it now if that is the case.

Sorry I'll stop being a faggot.
>>
Reminder that all the planets in the solar system are heating up, not just earth, even pluto (its heated up by . Meaning the heating up has a extra-solar origin. Also the oceans are heating up, not just the atmostphere, meaning the planets are heating up from the core outward because the atmostphere isn't dense enough to keep have it be that the ocean is keeping pace with atmospheric rising like it is.
>>
>>17183289
Betelgeuse is close enough that when it goes supernova we'll know fast that something changed in the night sky.
>>
>>17183293
Okay, it's good that the elite won't be able to escape, frankly.
>>
>>17183286
fool end of this 3d is gonna be 2020 your chart is bs
>>17183293 well said thats what i thought too the heat has a cause and it has to be because niburu is here already
bs
>>
>>17183246
lmao no i wanna prepare in advance because the social panic/closing of stores is gonna be a problem. I want to stock up on food supplies.
What about you guys did you prepare food/water suplles aswell?
>>
>>17183436
You're not going to survive, why stress about it.
>>
>>17183436
Nobody with half a brain is going to prepare for Nibiru. The thing was supposed to be here in 2008. It doesn't show. The they glom on to 2012 and that didn't happen. Any other date failed too so you can stop worrying about it
>>
>>17183460
Anyone who can't easily tell that Stichins is a fucking fraud shouldn't be allowed to vote. Or own firearms. Or be around children unattended.
>>
>>17183448
cause i dont wanna starve before the meteorite storms finally hit :))))))
>>
>>17183499
Guarantee you'll die from a Mega Tsunami or Earthquake before you see the meteorite storm.
>>
File: plan7x.png (289KB, 835x472px) Image search: [Google]
plan7x.png
289KB, 835x472px
I know this picture got posted her around 112389012383 times but pretty soon were gonna see if its accurate
>>
>>17183294
Maybe if "fast" to you is 642.5 years
>>
>>17183528
Who would have guessed that this thread was going to turn out as a threat towards me predicting my death :D.... Proves that alot of Atheistfags are here on /x/ maybe im gonna be protected by my MerKaBa or something? hmm
>>
>>17183535
It's a month late. It will be on Feb. 26.
>>
>>17183567
Of course it will be, and what'll you say in March?
>>
>>17183567
Do you understand the size of this object and how it would have been seen in the sky already, whether in the north of south hemisphere????

Yeah it ain't coming buddy.
>>
File: nibiru_0.jpg (13KB, 660x370px) Image search: [Google]
nibiru_0.jpg
13KB, 660x370px
>>17183619
Fool theres plently of pictures coming out since 2013 with two suns... sure could be photoshopped..but relying on that would be ignorant..odds are way better that Nibiru is here and your monkey ass is gonna die by a Wormwood Meteorite storm if yah dont stop being so ignorant
>>
File: 1430896159936.jpg (28KB, 519x321px) Image search: [Google]
1430896159936.jpg
28KB, 519x321px
>>17183629
>could be photoshopped
>odds are way better that Nibiru is here
Totally, man.
>>
>>17183629
You're a fucking idiot. It's supposed to be a Brown Dwarf, but saying such things is meaningless to a dumb fuck like yourself.

So you're saying if I believe in Nibiru it'll protect me from dying, as opposed to not believing in it and dying when it arrives......................................there's people this stupid out there.....

Absolutely nothing will save you from a Brown Dwarf coming close to our planet, NOTHING. The only thing that will would be an underground base, and let's face it, you don't have the cash for that.
>>
>>17183122
Never. The planets inhabitants have found a way to cloak the planet. It could be visible right now if they wanted it to be
>>
>>17183650
exactly thats the truth..the moon is just a projection aswell sometimes the projection flickers and the veil gets lifted for a few seconds

but these atheist faggots up in here hear nothing they dont even believe that reptilians humanoids are amongst us xD plz die you ignorant fucks
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.