[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one sell his/her soul to the devil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: BigPentagram.jpg (808KB, 1569x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BigPentagram.jpg
808KB, 1569x1600px
How does one sell his/her soul to the devil
>>
OP here forgot to mention I'm a girl
>>
>>17183091
Well the first step is to be a fucking idiot. After that I'm not sure
>>
>>17183102
Can confirm the first step. Second step involves cooking the period blood if F/ semen if M.
>>
>>17183091
Write something like "I pledge myself to Lord Satan, Lucifer etc. for all eternity", sign your name in blood, and say "hail Satan".
>>
Dont. Its not worth it.

If you do, youll be a concioisness with no soul. You will lose control totally, and you will murder. Your soul will be damned and you will go to hell. You will feel pain until your death, as your soul is tortured.
>>
>>17183377
Conciousness with no soul? Like a sociopath?
>>
>>17183377
I sold my soul to Satan and none of that happened to me.
>>
>>17183091
Why does Satan want souls in the first place?
>>
Because he is associated with red which is trademark for gingers. Obviously
>>
Shitpost on 4chan. Then wait.
>>
File: 1438713600970.gif (452KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1438713600970.gif
452KB, 200x150px
>>17183881
he dosent want god to get a bigger collection of souls than him
satan only has rare souls but god has legendarys
>>
>>17183931
Joke's on them. Zeus and Odin got the pre-order bonus.
>>
>>17183091
You can't sell your soul because you -are- your soul. If you did things in the name of whoever/whatever then sure, but that's not exactly selling it's just tribute.

Don't know why you'd do that anyway.. Pan is a party god and Lucifer is (if memory serves) locked in super prison. -- Don't think they can pay you back.
>>
>>17183641
Basically.

>>17183875
The devil always takes his due, in time.
>>
>>17183091
Why would I buy a soul that I will obviously get for free?
>>
Take some advice from a Satanist, selling your soul doesn't real El Capitan.
>>
File: 1451995833862.jpg (23KB, 602x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451995833862.jpg
23KB, 602x400px
>>17183096
fag
>>
OP
Check this out, when I was 15 and everyone was getting laid I wasn't. There was this girl that I had known since I was 12 and she moved in a couple houses down. I wanted her so bad because I knew she would let me fuck her and also she was nice to me and I thought she was hot. One night I was sitting in bed watching her from my window and I thought about how bad I wanted her. Then a thought so loud and clear came out of nowhere and said, "Do you want her?", I said yeah and then it said, "would you sell your soul?" And almost against my THOUGHT yes. Before I knew it we were dating and then I had her in my bed and then I fingered her and then one night we fucked. It was so awesome. It felt so perfect. I remember while I was fucking her she was cumming and moaning and jirating and screaming almost screaming and calling me papi and telling me not to stop and then the 'THOUGHT' or voice or whatever came back and almost whispered and said," Remember what you said? Remember the deal?" I thought to myself that it couldn't be real. I said to myself thaf GOD would save me. That GOD LOVES me. So I kept fucking her. I pulled out and came. I fucked her again after asking if she was on birth control and she said yes so I came in her. I came deep in her. It was so cool. Within a week my life fell apart. I got beat up in the street, I think she went and fucked that guy, I got sent to a detention center for like 14 months. Atleast I had the memory of sweet sweet pussy. I went to the bathroom one day and while I was pissing, I looked down at my dick and there were like these white dots around the rim of my beautiful cockster. My face started breaking out with blisters and terrible white heads... I had gotten herpes and genital warts on my 1st go round. My 1st time getting some pussy and I was ruined. I have repented of my sins and given my LIFE TO GOD IN JESUS' NAME and I just went and got tested and I tested negative for herpes and my cockster is beautiful once again.
>>
But also that was the only time that I can remember having sex. That has been my only relationship with a woman ever. I seem to be cursed to forget every other sexual encounter I have had. I don't remember them. When I have tried to have sex, my cockster won't work. Idk if it was just all in my head and I just had really bad luck. Or if GOD was punishing me for fornicating. But no matter what I just seem to be destined to spend my days alone. I rebuke the devil in JESUS' NAME.
>>
I'm 27 now...
>>
The more I lurk on this board the lower my iq gets from seeing such stupidity.

"P.S I'm a grill"
>>
>>17183881
To cool off. Needs 2 to do it
>>
what even does the devil do with souls, what makes a soul valuable, whose to say the devil can even help you out with what you need even if your soul was wanted.

Selling your soul is a romantic idea, but we make deals with the devil every day. Want to be safe? Stay at home all day, don't talk to anyone-- the price? Loniliness. Want some extra energy, drink coffee-- the price? Dependency, addiciton. Want money? the price? Holding down a shit job and confroming to society.

The only way you can sell your soul is to like, forsake what you know to be right in exchange for what you desire at no cost. Ignore everyone and follow your passion-- commit yourself to the idea, be one with it to the point where it always was your essence, your soul.

and whatever.
>>
My last 2 replies have 666 in them. My average score on the GRD test was 666
>>
>>17183881
he wears them as a hat
>>
remember anything satanic, or demonic directly deals with draconian beings. otherwise they are just minor harmless thoughtforms
>>
>>17187002
imagine getting your soul eaten and energy taken by an insect like gargoyle creature and then have all your friends and family under its influence. if you have children, they will all be influenced because of you

only way is through Jesus
>>
>>17183091
satan schmatan
>>
>>17183091
devil schmevil
>>
>>17183091
lucifer schmucifer
>>
>>17183091
belial schmelial
>>
>>17183091
baal schmaal
>>
>>17183091
ahriman schmariman
>>
>>17183091
lord of the flies lord of the schmies
>>
>>17183091
legion schmegion
>>
>>17183091
abaddon schmabaddon
>>
>>17183091
antichrist schmantichrist
>>
>>17183091
beelzebub schmeelzebub
>>
>>17183641
No like, you'll be conscious but you won't get the soul that blues mused to give you.
>>
>>17186951
I see 666s everywhere ever since I accidentally sold my soul for $6 while I was high and my will was compromised

Don't do drugs guys

I swear the conversation went like this
>I'll give you $6 for your soul
>eeheehee hahaha okay xD!!
>done.
>wait no I was just kidding, what?

Next day I find $6 on the table, not connecting the dots between that and the previous night's ordeal (as I didn't genuinely believe in it to begin with anyway). I took the money, like a fool. I should've burned it, sent it back to hell where it came from. But nope I took it and now I'm damned.

Now he's in the process of attempting to extract my soul and he's like 90% there. I alternate between resisting and being deceived into not resisting and it's a tough game. He also wants me to kill myself I need to find A WAY OUT.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451948639999.jpg (23KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451948639999.jpg
23KB, 539x960px
>>17186633
8/10 post
>>
File: Gremory_23881.gif (41KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
Gremory_23881.gif
41KB, 300x339px
Oh! I know how op, I did it, it's pretty cool, you only do it once so remember it and hold it dear to your heart, write the conditions on a piece of paper, they must be fair, you must belive in it
Sign your name with blood, don't skimp out, cut your finger, then burn it, do all this in privacy and you SHOULD do it inawoods but anywhere private, expect ghost a spooky happenings soon, they come in a few days
>>
lmoa this board is epic
>>
>>17186633

I've seen a post before on /x/ from a guy who said he sold his soul to get laid with the girl he was crushing on and it happened like the next day, he said he immediately regretted it after actually boinking her and some anons here were reassuring him that it's nothing to worry about. He seemed pretty convinced that a deal was actually made though due to how quickly things fell into place after the bargain.
>>
File: m4c04epYcJ1rvtrhho1_500.jpg (17KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
m4c04epYcJ1rvtrhho1_500.jpg
17KB, 500x296px
>>17183091

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM1CkXxwf0Y

Does anyone remember this vid? An interesting one whether you believe it or not makes for a good story.

Some kid who wanted to be a rapper was getting ushered in or something by other guys who said they had already sold their soul and were waving cash in his face and "speaking possessed by demons" about how he could do the same. He started having hallucinations where the artists on posters on his wall were looking at him and stuff. According to him it scared him straight. I always found stories like this interesting /x/ material.

Of course the Loomin Naughty music industry especially in the rap sector has become mainstream since this video came out.
>>
>>17183091
Find God
>>
>>17183091

MAKE ME MAD YOU

TELL DESIRE
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.