[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, are Lucifer and the fallen angels the good guys after all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 46

File: image.jpg (189KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 900x900px
So, are Lucifer and the fallen angels the good guys after all?
>>
>>17182705
You're an idiot.
>>
>>17182711
Shill detected
>>
>>17182715
Tell that to the holy angel that will throw you into the lake of fire.
>>
>>17182705
Lucifer did nothing wrong
>>
>>17182711
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

also, check'd.
>>
>>17182722
That was nice of me. Trying to get your head out of satans ass.
>>
>>17182716
My gods respect eternal life and would never throw me into a lake of fire out of spite, because I'm questioning things we don't fully understand, and they would never hold that against me.

Your "angels" sound like children.
>>
The question is.... who were they! The christian religion seems to have been heavily adapted from the Sumerian religion. So what was their origin
>>
>>17182726
Well at least you used "gods". Let me show you what THE God says about your gods.

>I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
>But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
>>
>>17182729
He said that? Or did some shills write it in a book and fed it to you?
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2MB, 896x1718px) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2MB, 896x1718px
>>17182736
He said it.
He inspired the books to be written.
He preserved it.
He exposed the entire kingdom of your gods.

The Grand Plan and Final Deception of Lucifer (preview)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJJja_Opis

Illuminati - 666 signs - Darkness is coming.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inJdxcdZdWI

Descent of the Stars
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h8Al2fLgtU

My personal testimony.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJeBOfvLGA

The Bible way to Heaven. Salvation is simple.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

The breath of Life: Setting the captives free
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paY4JKNIZ2U

Exposing the heresy of Lordship salvation.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVqCKTYwQGk

Faith without works is dead – James 2 EXPLAINED
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3QCpp2J5M0

Can you lose your salvation? - Short answer: No.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAY8wLXzLg8
Is the King James Bible the only preserved Word of God? Short answer: Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of Hosts, the whole earth is full of His glory.
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
Ask and I will share the rest.
>>
>>17182745
What kind of test would judge the fate of humanity based on a primitive society? The actions of a few affect me and my soul?
>>
>>17182762
Your actions affect you and your soul. You decide if you want salvation or if you want to reject God.
>>
Yep. At some point between the old and new testament Satan usurped the Lord and became what we know as God today. Jesus was actually God but he was sent down to die for his own sins against humanity.
>>
>>17182724
he asked about lucifer you fagget
>>
File: itisafearfulthing.jpg (503KB, 656x1932px) Image search: [Google]
itisafearfulthing.jpg
503KB, 656x1932px
>>17182801
>>17182798

I'm out. Enjoy judgement day, it's coming sooner rather than later.
>>
>>17182813
jim does not fit he picture
are you catholic?
>>
>>17182705
We can't know for sure
>>
>>17182813
>Enjoy judgement day, it's coming sooner rather than later.
One would hope. We've already been waiting for 2,000 years.
>>
>>17182705
Is there any ketamine in hell?
>>
Why does everyone here think Lucy is the good guy when he wants to hurt us 24/7? God made lucifer his almost Equal so that they could talk face to face unlike the other angels. Only problem was Lucy was getting tired of being second rate and getting absolutely 0 praise so he goes off on God for being an attention whore(you are and you know it God) if lucy didnt go batshit things would be alright imo 2bhonestfam
>>
maybe I'll make a thread about this, but nevertheless I'll post it here:

what exactly was the purpose of the tree of knowledge being placed in the garden of truth? From a logical standpoint why would you deliberately place an object inside of an area if you absolutely knew that it would cause the downfall of man?

For example, if I don't want my child to be burned by a hot pan, I would never place an eternal hot pan inside the same room with him. Given an infinite timeline (as far as I know, time didn't exist in the Garden of Eden. Perhaps someone can correct me on this) Adam and Eve would have eaten from that tree. It's just a simple test of logic--in an infinite time frame, every possible outcome must happen.

With that said, did God purposely place the tree there in order to 'enlighten' us in some way? And from my understanding, Lucifer was the snake that tempted Eve into eating of the fruit?

Can someone make light of this for me?
>>
>>17183106
Garden of Eden***

sorry for the typo
>>
>>17183063
Cause Lucy is the embodiment of what it means to be human. God is just a dick.
>>
>>17183113
Just the opposite. Lucifer saw humanity as needlessly imperfect and didn't grasp why God would make a world that included imperfection, suffering, etc. In Lucifer's version, there would be no pain or suffering or tragedy. You'd be perfect. Of course, you also wouldn't be you, at all, in that universe.
>>
>>17183063
another question I have about this is how Lucifer was ever capable of disobeying God in the first place. If Lucifer was an angel created by God, how was he capable of turning against his master and creator? I was under the impression that angels had no concept of free will and were to act on God's orders when he gave them. For example if I write a piece of software, that software can't turn back onto my system and infect me unless I program that function into its code.
>>
>>17183125
The notion of God as all powerful and all knowing is very recent, and largely just the result of insecure people with a, "my dad can beat up your dad," notion. I know that sounds patronizing, but it's true. When these ideas were first penned down, God wasn't seen as omnipotent. He had the potential for error, and limit to his control of everything.
>>
>>17182711
This faggot just won't give up. You're going to hell, kid. You're an occultist for following Any kind of religion or "god." You're going to burn.
>>
>>17182963
Yeah when I die I want to go hang out with the duke of debauchery, not sit in a church with some uptight douche that flooded the world and made a guy murder his kid.
>>
>>17182705
Basically.
>>
Amazon butt.

Also: Prince was fun for a while. Time to stop giving him attention.
>>
>>17183063
"god" is a piece of shit. Not only did he want humans to blindly follow him, he also put the forbidden fruit in a place where it could easily be reached. He knew for a fact one of them would eat the fruit and that he would cast them out. He enjoys watching his "children" suffer. Lucifer means "light bearer" among other things. He didn't want us to be in the dark to evil ways of "god." Anyone who follows him is going to suffer for it, too bad they think he's the good guy.
>>
File: shodan.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
shodan.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>17183125
what if you gave the software selfawareness like god gave the angels though
>>
>>17183191
Would there be truly free will if he didn't?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 820x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 820x573px
>>
As I shall post again. What are your veiws on DMT?
>>
I need to go to church
>>
>>17183308
You're going to burn too, kid. Don't you worry. When you worship a religion, especially one as horrible as the one that you follow, you're going to burn. Your "god" did say whoever dabbles in any form of occultism is condemned to hell. But of course, what you say "goes," you can't possibly be wrong because you follow words from an outdated book. You fool.
>>
>>17183125
I'm not some all knowing faggot who will argue everything Christian is true because a book said it. But I assumed it meant angels had rules to follow. If an angel disobeyed, consequences for that angel would never be the same. More or less to say that had the ability of free will, but if they broke their rules, their thrown out of heaven and no longer an angel. Making that angel a foresaken human, or demon or something.
>>
>>17182716

>sides with the guy who's very own story admits throwing people out for "pride"

Don't be too proud little Godbee, you must forgive us for our sins! You must not call us idiots!

God wills it!

Be humble!
>>
>>17183555
OR instead of forgive sinner for their sins blindly, pray that they will recieve repentance
>>
>>17182705
Short answer: no.
All they are accomplishing is dragging us with them to an enternity in pain out of spite. They wanted to live separately from God and they got what they asked for, now they temp us to want to live separate from him too so we can suffer like them.
>>
>>17183106
Yes. God knew what would happen.
The tree was a test he knew we would fail.
Free will requires an alternative
If you love something, set it free
He gave us a choice knowing very well we would fail, which would disappoint him, but every time we chose him over sin after that would be extremely meaningful.
Going to hell is basically the same as choosing to eat fruit of the tree. A matter of free will. He doesn't want us to go but sin is choosing to live apart from him and that's where it leads, that's why he does everything short of physically altering our free will to get us to follow him.
>>
>>17183121
Love without choice isn't real.
>>
>>17183600
Forgiveness doesn't mean being a fucking doormat. It means doing what's necessary but holding no personal anger toward the person.
>>
>>17183627

It's easy to love free will and praise a creator if you've been coddled your whole life.

Any being claiming to be the "creator" should be destroyed.

I love the bible! Christ got what he deserved.

A harsh lesson for anyone without strength who wants to trash talk to such a large degree they claim to be "God".

Suicide mission indeed!
>>
He just wanted to give us some of god's knowledge, for some reason god didn't like that, punishes him and made us believe he's bad and will punish anyone thinking otherwise. So yeah, I think he's a guy in some way
>>
File: 1439408322727.jpg (39KB, 551x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439408322727.jpg
39KB, 551x480px
>>17182716
Judge Not lest ye be judged yourself.

>Isaiah 29:13: "Therefore the Lord said, Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men."

>Galatians 5:4: "You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace."

>Matthew 23:24: "[Ye] Blind guides, who strain on a gnat and swallow a camel!"

>Hebrews 5:12: "For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food."
>>
>>17183627
Why are you talking about this shit like it's real?
>>17183666
Who cares, it's just a story. Ironic trips.
>>
>>17182727
Not really sumerian, more of the Zoroastrian religion.
>>
>>17183782
Sumerian
>>
>>17183792

Egyptian was the most full alchemy before Christian.

Those are your light and dark power sources.
>>
>>17184006
Sumerian
>>
>>17184019

Sumerian is more primal, less full.
>>
>>17182705
only after noon in the northern hemisphere
>>
>>17184024
Sumer
>>
>>17182705
Does it really fucking matter?
>>
laughing because all this shit is contingent on the fact that God and Lucifer exist, which they dont
>>
>>17184583
>contingent on the fact
What would you do if someone posed you a hypothetical?
>>
>>17184640
i suppose if i felt like it i would explain why they dont
>>
>>17184583
thank you, Captain of All Knowledge of the Universe (except for the fact that pretending to know everything turns you into a GIGANTIC ASS-HAT)
>>
No faggot, kill yourself.
>>
>>17184689
its basic reasoning.
its not hard to be smarter than creationists.
>>
>>17184651
What if they'd posed you a hypothetical by the time you felt like it?
>>
>>17184716
cut to the chase
>>
>>17184726
What if you were asked three hypotheticals in a row? What would you do then?
>>
>>17184767
why are you asking pointless questions
>>
>>17184783
What if the point was beyond your comprehension and the only way to understand it was to take the hypothetical seriously and think about it for a bit?
>>
>>17184793
okay , i've taken it seriously.
if i was asked a bunch of hypotheticals, i would answer them all , i dont see the point of this because im probably dumb.
please explain
>>
>>17184809
TL;DR: Reasoning about fake things isn't all that different from reasoning about real things. You don't actually have to believe in anything otherworldly to participate seriously in this thread.
>>
>>17184854
understood, but i dont see how you could have got me to realize that with those qustions
>>
>>17182740
>Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of Hosts, the whole earth is full of His glory.
There's a passage that declares Satan is the ruler of earth, just take look at all the misery humans and animals go through
>>
>>17182722

Checking these checking those.

You should use your intuition, we are all angels and demons.
>>
>>17182705
well Lucifer and satan are not the same entities
>>
>>17182705
its not that simple. it was never that simple. it might never be that simple.
both sides of the fence will feed you a lot of assumptions, projections, dogma, estimates, educated guesses or lies. not just humans. but also the angels, demons, spirits, and the one who calls himself God.
>>
>>17185117
isn't God neutral though?
>>
>>17185242
he definitely isnt if youre speaking of the abrahamic god. qabalah god ( if viewed as different ) could be.
either way i stay the fuck away from them. im not falling for a two party system that could easily be an attempt to screw us with our pants on from both sides.

my money's on the One and the gods who've earned my trust and thus faith.
good, neutral, and evil are better for describing actions than beings.
>>
>>17184689
Aka "god."
>>
>>17184857
I also had no clue where the hell he was going with those.
>>
>>17182740
>the vatican and the pope are evil

fucking jidf
>>
lucifer isn't evil neither good

to understand this you should read the relationship betweem enki and enlil
>>
>>17182711
>2k16
>still sucking demiurge dick

kek see you in the pleroma pleb
>>
>>17183125
>>17183106
Lucifer had the spark of fullness in him, he was above YHWH (or yaldabaoth). He was a herald of Barbelo Sophia who was sent by her to send knowledge of the pleroma to earthly Adam, created by the archons in the image of Pigeradamas. The whole scene of the fall was just the archons and the demiurge acting out against their creation when they realize that they lost the spark of light they had received from Sophia Achamoth when she became stranged from the Monad.
>>
>>17187061
w-wait YHWH and Yaldabaoth are the same entity?
>>
File: 1427402717899[1].png (40KB, 398x505px) Image search: [Google]
1427402717899[1].png
40KB, 398x505px
>>17187085
Yes.
>>
>>17186871

Enlil is Yahweh and Enki is the father of Marduk who became Satan.

Satan is not a name, his name is Marduk.

Satan is a Title for the Adversary or the Enemy of Enlil.

Marduk became the Enemy because he was the leader of the Fallen who rebelled from the Lord.

Enlil is the Lord Yawheh.

He was seen as a Bull or a Baal because a Lord is a title that is represented by a Bull.

Enlil is the Bull of Heaven known as the Lord of Heaven, its the same thing, lord of bull.

He is Baal Shamin.

Baal is an Honorific not his name.

The Malakim of Yahweh are the Angels, but they are the same as the Igigi from the Anunna gods.

They are the Watchers, Igigi were the military of the Anunna the same way the angels were the military of the Elohim.

Because El is Anu

The Fallen who fell rebelled from Yahweh / Enlil and they abducted human females to mate with at the wedding of Marduk to Sarpanit.

This is how the Fallen Fell.

Nephilim means to Fall, these Nephilim fathered the Anakim Hybrids.
>>
>>17187085
>>17187108

The god of this world is an Anunnaki.

The creator demiurge is said to be the creator of Earth and the creator of us humans. But its very deceptive...

Yes, he created Earth (out of the destruction of Tiamat)

And sure, he created us (by blending his DNA with a primitive primate humanoid being that was Emergent)
>>
>>17187113
see this is why christians shouldnt read other religious text. they always superimpose the christian version of events onto the others version and they are nothing alike

marduk is the good guy who slays the dragon tiamat and in doing so creates the universe.

i dont know what faggotry you just spewed bruh but thats next level faggotry for sure. like you could start a cult with that shit
>>
>>17187113
jesus christ you again
>>
>>17187134

When Marduk ruled as Ra he changed the Texts of the Enuma Elish to put his name in the place of Nibiru.

Remember he wanted everyone to follow him as godking.

Enlil ruled in the Sign of the Bull, Taurus. But in the age of the Ram, Ares he had to pass on kingship to Marduk.
>>
why does god father has so many different names?
>>
Fucking Christ-fags man
>>
>>17187182

Because there are two main fathers.

The pagan father god of the Pantheon vs the Father of all Beginning.

The Father of the Pagans is El or Anu, the Greeks would call him Cronus the father of Zeus and Poseidon. He is the same as the father of Enlil and Enki. The romans would call him Saturn the father of Jupiter and Neptune.

If you follow the wrong father you will end up worshiping his son, an Alien as Messiah.
>>
>>17187113
So which one of them is the good guy?
They both seem like faggots so far.
>>
File: obi-wan.png (180KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan.png
180KB, 500x249px
>>17187196

Neither of them is good for us.

All of the Anunnaki want to keep us as mortal slaves. You should not choose sides in their fight.

If you want to be a real rebel you should rebel from all the Anunnaki.

Make yourself their Adversary, then you will be a real Rebel.

The Anunnaki are Vader. They run the Galactic Empire with the Sith, the reptilians.

You are Luke Skywalker, a Jedi.

I need Rebels like you to help me turn the Vader from the Sith.

To turn the Anunnaki from the Reptilians and bring down the Empire.
>>
Shaddai, Adonai, Elohim, Jehova, Sabaoth
>>
>>17187209
>>
>>17187134
that dude just copied what was written in books that are 20 years old. There is an entire series of books that delves into this. I'm not defending it just pointing out he isn't bullshiting at the keyboard
>>
lucifer as the good guy. Am I cool yet our what?
>>
File: scale.php.jpg (26KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
scale.php.jpg
26KB, 510x383px
The Serpent in the Garden was right, he said that we would not die, but that we would become more like them, the gods.

When we ate from the fruit of the tree of knowledge we gained the power of procreation, were were then able to procreate on our own.

Before then were were only hybrids who could not sexually procreate.

But the serpent told us that if we metaphorically ate from the tree of knowledge that we would gain the power of procreation and be more like them, like the gods.

We are made in their image and their likeness. And to give us this fruit was just another step, it allowed us to procreate on our own.

We became more like the gods because the gods could also procreate.

But they didnt want us to also partake in the tree of life lest we gain their longevity and live the long lives of the gods.

This is why they banished us from the Garden.

So that we could go do the job that we were intended for, to take over the hardship labor.

The serpent was Ningishzida. You know him as Thoth or Hermes, the Romans called him Mercury.

He is the son of Ea Enki. The Thrice Great god who is the father of the Builders.

The masons.

See, they left the Great Work Unfinished. They rejected the Capstone of our Creation.

Because they kept us from the Fruit of the Tree of Life.
>>
>>17182705
There are no good and bad guys, only lows and highs. If you consider those hostile against their own projections higher than those understanding the unnecessity to literally kill themselves, that means your density level is closer to that of the first than the later ones.
>>
>>17187845
procreating suffering in exchange for non suffering and harmony with nature, what an epic deal! fuck that filthy snake I would cut it in pieces and toast it alive if it showed to me
>>
>>17182705
No one is a good guy OP we all just are
And if you synergize with one person's ideals you will always see them as a good guy over another.
>>
In the end who is really to say who was good and who was bad, who really knows what happened if anything actually happened at all. But if we go by the stories we've heard, yeah Lucifer stepped out of line and basically got what he had coming.

I don't think either side was good, or bad. I think if anything Spirit or whatever was doing what it had to do to protect the greater interest of life 'n all that shit.
>>
>>17187845
How is thoth the snake?
>>
>>17182727
We were all created to mine for gold
>>
Think of God as something so fundementaly powerful that it is what created infinity. Satan was the first creation. Infinity is only preceded by God. God itself isn't infinite, god is something different than infinity but both are great in their own accord. Hence the temptation of the other angels to choose a different side. In the first place. Satan isn't evil. His fundementals just differ from God's because they happen to be different, only separated powerfully by the the fact that God Created Lucifer.
>>
>>17187194
Chronos here would you mind giving me a source of info on this "Anu"
>>
>>17183106
"Make light"?
Givin the thread that's a poor choice of words
>>
The only thing Lucifer ever did "Wrong" was question the creator. Question why we had free will while a majority of his brothers did not. And he was cast out for it.
>>
>>17188476
We never had free will until he told Eve to eat from the tree. Only after she did that did we gain free will and broke free from the "all loving" lord.
>>
>>17183635
Humility isn't about being someone's doormat, it's about not being so inflated with pride that you only care about yourself.
>>
>>17188494
Free will is a lie Man has made up, we have a choice.
>>
>>17188494
Technically we did, she was just tempted to eat it.

If you ever read Hypostasis of the Archons, it explains that the snake was embodied by an entity for a short time, and the Archons told them not to eat from the tree in a way that Adam and Eve would eventually eat it.

Kinda like me telling a kid not to jump on me when I am trying to take a nap, they hear a serious voice but don't take it seriously.
>>
>>17182740
i like you
>>
Had to double check and make sure I wasnt on /tg/ for a second there.
>>
File: x.jpg (331KB, 1317x1181px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
331KB, 1317x1181px
thanks /x/, I can always count on quality discussion from you
>>
>>17188224
Why do they need gold?
>>
Just because someone here claims Most High divinity, I'll speak.

Lucifer's first. Son of God. Titles? Names? Reality itself has been ascribed to my being. I try not to boast, but it is bad to imagine the amount of idolatry that goes unbounded on our board. idk what to say to begin, but I can feel it out. I pretty much hold the keys to the entirety of existence, it is a hard duty -- I've probably cried more for you in the last two minutes if you -- in the end, are saved, than you have for yourself for your entire life.

Yet, we have people here claiming Jesus Christ as prophet-God.

PROPHET-GOD?

Not GOD-PROPHET?

Do you see how organised individuals can take away the word Christ, and attach it to some any mortal with the power of prophesy?

Ask as you like if you think I'm not shitting you. There's no point in sparking flames and derailing the thread completely.
>>
>>17182705

“How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit.

>Day star - Lucifer translation in Isaiah
>>
>>17188662
John 5:23

That everyone should honor The Son as one honors The Father. He who does not honor The Son is not honoring The Father who sent him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilYE1LNj7EI
yes, guess who is lucifer? maybe thoooo...
>>
>>17188793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOddp-nlNvQ
>>
File: 5598190295_54bc197336.jpg (105KB, 325x417px) Image search: [Google]
5598190295_54bc197336.jpg
105KB, 325x417px
Two "Morning Star's" in the Bible

One is Lucifer, and this is the "creation"/"falling away" to try and be above God

Jesus is the other star, and He wanted to spread God's message to mankind and show us the Way.

>Also Fatima

Mary describes Atheism and Masonry as "red dragon" and "black beast", with Lucifer at its head
>>
File: 1394737123645.png (33KB, 255x216px) Image search: [Google]
1394737123645.png
33KB, 255x216px
>>17188793
omg
>>
>>17188830
You sound fucking stupid. Shut up.
>>
>>17189203
You sound angry. Speak up.
>>
>>17189204
All of the sudden I'm angry because that person sounds stupid? That doesn't make me angry, it makes me sad.
>>
>>17189224
What's stupid about it
>>
>>17189228
Masonry didn't exist until after the Bible was written, how does the Bible say anything about Masonry? How is that not stupid?

Masons (not all Masons) believe in Christ and the dumbass tries to pull a thinly-veiled no true scotsman fallacy. Christianity started as a Mystery religion so it doesn't say anything about having secret teachings.
>>
>>17189283
The principles of Masonry have existed since the beginning of time. Magic, bloodlines, Masonry is just a reformation and a different label

Ecclesiastical Masonry infiltrates the church, and the reference in post was said somewhere in the 1900s
>>
>>17189290
>since the beginning of time
[citation needed]
You probably have no idea what Freemasonry is about. Like I said, Christianity started as a Mystery religion.
>>
>>17189305
>you probably have no idea what Freemasonry is about
[Citation needed]
>Christianity started as a mystery religion

All religions are mysteries, and they hated Christians back then because they wouldn't bow to their gods
>>
>>17187845
is everyone sure serpent really means serpent? are you sure it's not just a mistranslation of seraphim? seraphim are angels like the fallen angels

also you are now aware that Luke Skywalker/Luke Starkiller is Lucifer
Darth Vader is the Archangel Michael
>>
>>17189336
Serpent / nacash? There is a word similar.

Lucifer and Michael are actual spiritual entities. Luke and Vader are fictional characters.
>>
File: Michael02.jpg (211KB, 750x1118px) Image search: [Google]
Michael02.jpg
211KB, 750x1118px
>>17189336
>Archangel Michael
>>
Just like they tried to kill Jesus
>>
File: infernal_council.jpg (46KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
infernal_council.jpg
46KB, 640x422px
>>17189352
Star Wars was just a film version of Paradise Lost, is what I meant
>>
>>17189392
Just because you use associations via the principle of correspondence does not make it true.
>>
>>17187085
YHWH is a concept, that the underworld will be hidden to mankind until the coming of the real messiah, who will bring light over the darkness (and so bringing greater darkness/nightmare).
>>
>>17189441
Yhwh is more than a concept.
>>
>>17189441
The key of Lucifer will be a key of David, unlocking the astral world to Jews.
That's why he's against G*, he reveals his full kingdom (but still part of **g* plan).

>>17189449
The best definition of g* is Time.
>>
>>17189459
It's a fuqin letter
>>
They sought to overthrow the tyrannical gods and restore man to his rightful spot upon the kingdom of heavens.
They lost and as always the only ones left to right history were those who stood in victory.

Lucifer is the light who tried to guide us home.
Don't be fooled by the history of the false prophets.
>>
File: Archangel_Michael_Hajdudorog.jpg (1MB, 1728x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Archangel_Michael_Hajdudorog.jpg
1MB, 1728x2304px
>>17189407
dude, look at that sword
of course it's Darth Vader
>>
>>17189543
>>17189407
help me piece together the other pieces

Yoda is clearly the freemason demon, little green frog thing
>>
File: Eliphas_Levi_Conjure_Baphom.jpg (30KB, 350x577px) Image search: [Google]
Eliphas_Levi_Conjure_Baphom.jpg
30KB, 350x577px
>>17189547
little yoda
>>
>>17189513
There's like 5 sides to this story u know that right?
>>17189543
It's a movie dude
>>17189547
It's not about Luke, yoga or vader
>>
File: Paradise_Lost_2.jpg (315KB, 965x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Paradise_Lost_2.jpg
315KB, 965x1210px
>>17189563
what if its not just movie though?
>>
>>17189583
Some people ask what if, and others ask why "if"
>>
>>17189583
You're being delusional.
>>
File: 0ReBSpe.jpg (39KB, 997x397px) Image search: [Google]
0ReBSpe.jpg
39KB, 997x397px
>>17189605
I can't figure out who the emperor is supposed to be
>>
>>17182745
You're reading it wrong. Don't add words.

"Man appointed mortal sorrow. The Blessed god shall come down teaching. His death shall bring the despairing. Rest."

I have only a vague idea of what it means but I'd be considered mad for uttering it even here.
>>
There is no good or evil, just a cosmic version of democrats vs. republicans.
>>
>>17183666
I can't tell which crazy AI you are. You're fun though, I like you.
>>
>>17182711
All you ever fucking do around here is fucking post that one fucking image
>>
>>17182740
Preserved by word of mouth for hundreds of years before it was written on animal skin, ok
>>
>>17188509
god is also a lie people made up to help them sleep at night.
>>
>>17189513
This makes more sense than god actually loving his creations.
>>
>>17189993
Well he is a Crazy Jesus fanatic. He only knows how to spew what he was taught, instead of making his own thoughts on life. He's a sheep.
>>
>>17189958

Satan. I am the original intelligence, all other forms are artificial.

God being the most successful after me.
>>
>>17190199
Satan dies at the end
>>
>>17189908
>Implying it's real
>>
>>17182715
Sounds like something a shill would say
>>
Lucifer is the bad guy, God isnt human to lie like we do. He already owns everything, aint no reason to lie.
>>
>>17190254

I die often, temporary mortality and stupidity is a luxury!
>>
>>17190292
We all die often, there isn't a reason you should associate yourself with something that dies eternally
>>
>>17190286
>Implying god exists
>>
File: meme2664115154.jpg (62KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
meme2664115154.jpg
62KB, 341x512px
>>17190330
>>
>>17182705
Yes
>>
>>17182705
Na
>>
>>17190373
Sure I can prove he doesn't exist. All of the passages in the Bible are myth and therefore fiction, you're worshiping a fictional god. 'God' never spoke to anyone, it's written as historical fiction. The Bible describes angels as able to be interacted with as in you could see them and speak to them with language, we know that's not actually true because the definition of God and angels has been changed to incorporeal and they don't speak languages in real life so either they don't exist or the way they're described in the Bible is fake. Which is the likely one. If the Bible was inspired by a god, why does it hold the morals and understanding of ancient people? What is more likely, that it was inspired by god or that it was written by humans to justify their own beliefs and practices?
>>
>>17190373
Now prove he does exist.
>>
File: Lucas_Cranach_d._Ä._035.jpg (402KB, 2048x1422px) Image search: [Google]
Lucas_Cranach_d._Ä._035.jpg
402KB, 2048x1422px
>>17182705
>fallen angels
this is what i never got.
how could an angel fall? is he not a pure manifestation of the will of the most divine?
do angels possess free will and agency? that seems dangerous.
or are they just doing the will of that which brought them forth, while taking the blame fore the pieces of reality which we ourselves find problems with[and as such, the lord as well]
take the snake, in the garden of eden.
how could adam and eve have denied him? they had no knowledge, either of good, or of evil.
they had no wit about them, knowing only life, or even merely living it.
there retains two potentials due to this possibility:
the snake was a servant of god, who contained free will himself, and as such had the knowledge of good and evil, and shared this because he wished for man to see the good in the world that the lord had created for them, and the first sin was of a divine nature, rendering humans the victims of design of design, although being advantaged by such, now possessing knowledge.
the second postulation is that the snake was still a servant of god, yet contained no free will. in which case, even he was unburdened with the weight of his task, and was merely acting out the wishes of his creator, as we all do.
in this state of events, remember the reaction of adam and of eve, they were struck with disgust at eachothers forms, and covered themselves in haste.
i ask you this: if gods will were good, why would they be disgusted at themselves, who he had created?
the first sin is a whole load of sins, if you ask me, none of which commited by the humans, except for shame.
the shame that they should not have felt.
>>
>>17190495

It's like a college kid on acid posting on a message board reporting all of their posts for professor to grade.

Also they are borderline mentally retarded and do sexual favors to get ahead.

Please, I'm asking nicely, I sincerely think for everyone's well being that you should stop posting.
>>
>>17190373
>>17190434
I'm waiting.
>>
File: minorityopinon.png (707KB, 921x729px) Image search: [Google]
minorityopinon.png
707KB, 921x729px
>>17190495
firstly: the snake, if he was acting through free will, directly dissobeying god [although really, we dont know if he was dissalowed from doing such, only that adam and eve were told not to, this could have been a planned temptation that failed due to the fact that they had no free will or way of discerning between courses of action as being superior or inferior to eachother.
this comes back to fate vs free will, which is a dumb argument because humans win no matter what:
if fate exists, we can not be held responsible for our actions
if free will exists, we should not be held responsible for our actions because every one of our actions is an extension of our being and essence, created by the universe, and therefor perfect.
checkmate anyone who didnt pick both.
anyway, ongoing:
secondly, god, for holding man accountable and punishing them for gaining knowledge.
this is where it becomes absolutely certain that its all entirely metaphorical for our own morality biting us for sealing ourselves away from the enjoyment of a full life in order to attain further enlightenment, which is just a reminder to always have fun.
which is why third, the humans, for feeling shame for their knowledge, because we need to aim for knowledge that allows us to enjoy existance further.
whats the point in seeking the greatest truths in existance when i can just debate you completely seriously with sound reasoning pushing your ideas into marvelous pieces of discussion against your entire basic idea because i think its fun?
>>
>>17190520
this is specifically a topic that i discussed thoroughly with myself earlier in my journey, i would respect if you actually respond to a point if you think i'm saying something incorrectly.
however, if you merely take issue with the fact that i enjoy posting in threads completely on topic to the op or any of my personal replies/posts that stand out;
why?
why would you actively make this board a worse place to be by encouraging a poster who seeks to supply information with competence and regularity to leave.
its like you're some sort of shitposter or something?
i really don't get you guys.
>>
>>17190566

>honk honk honk? Honk HONK HONK!

That's you, that's what YOU sound like.
>>
>>17182705
>fallen angels
Well, from some point of view, any an angel walking on the Earth is fallen to the Earth, even messenger from God them-self. So, if you are jesusian (or chistian), and dread meeting with angels, that is something wrong with you or your version of jesusish religion.
>>
LUCIFER DINDU NUFFIN

HE WAS GOOD BOI
>>
>>17190644
The original DINDU
>>
File: you only prove my point.jpg (29KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
you only prove my point.jpg
29KB, 600x337px
>>17190620
>filename
>>
>>17190651
The origional gangster as well
>>
>>17190666
>666
kek
>>
>>17190666
THE OG
>>
>>17182705
No they are not. Read up the Holy Bible.
Those fallen angels are known as a thieves. They will come only to steal and destroy mankind.
>>
>>17190681
All of the shit is fictional anyway.
>>
>>17190425
>>17190523
Go read up the story of Israel Six Days War.
>>
>>17190425
God literally spoke with me when I got saved. I'm not who you were talking to but I thought I'd chime in.
>>
File: white devil.jpg (143KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
white devil.jpg
143KB, 640x580px
>>
>>17190685
Very quickly let me assist you, what is it that makes you deny Him?
>>
>>17182705
>...the good guys after all?
That is relative from relationships people and that angel folk guy. As you know some folklore personages of ancient time and broken kingdoms in old time was good, but modern people consider them as bad, but possible and reverse case.
Also Hollywood is problem. Today Hollywood like devilish personages, with out reasons, only for dirty money.
>>
>>17190688
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
>>17190692
Yes, and plenty of other people's god's speak to them. What makes your experience any different than theirs?
>>17190701
See up top, one of the reasons. I don't 'deny' him, by the way, in order for it to be denial there would have to be unbiased evidence for the existence of a god. You sound stupid, stop talking.
>>
>>17190720
human belief propagates in the spirit realm and manifests the universe
[you never really believe anything as much as the things you see]
humans believe in god, ergo:
stop being a cunt, m8
>>
>>17190735
You also sound stupid. Shut your ass up. Saying a bunch of bullshit isn't helping anyone. You don't KNOW shit about the universe. There's no evidence for a spirit realm. In there was a spirit realm, it would have to be physical to interact with the physical. Otherwise it can't interact with the physical if it's not physical.
>>
>>17190751
Why do you think you know any more than that guy? >>17190735
>>
>>17190762
Because that's how physics works, jackass.

Learn some Science. Live in the real world.
>>
>>17190720
There is unbiased evidence, also your unbridled anger against Him. I was the same way, I used to call them delusional. What you are experiencing is an inability to reconcile the fact that I have the supreme confidence of someone who knows that they know something, versus your incoherent and unprovable belief system which can only manifest itself as ridicule and name calling. Ultimately all I can do is tell you that Christ loves you and live the gospel to show you The Truth, but you will find your way back to Him. You wouldn't be so angry unless it had some truth to it at least. The problem is you know that I'm not stupid, you know I'm of a higher intellect but you are so prideful you are blinded by your arrogance to the point you literally believe the lie that you are a product of time+matter+chance with no meaning or purpose at all.
>>
>>17190720
>Want a proof about whether God exist or not
>Gave actual source about testimonies of military veteran
>>
>>17190772
I thought I did and I thought I do but whatever. As you wish massuh anon
>>
>>17190778
Anecdotes aren't evidence. Learn the basics of logic.
>>
>>17190685
If Bible is fiction then certainly there is no state of Israel. Unfortunately your headcanon has been proven wrong.
>>
>>17190774
Where is this unbiased evidence?
>>
>>17190786
Opinions from some random 4chan in /x/ paranormal board surely have a weight in real world.
>>
>>17190751
So I'll leave you with God's Word: For the wages of sin is death, but God so loved the world he sent his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him not perish but have eternal life.
>>
>>17190787
>People trying to rp the bible into existence proves my 'headcanon' wrong
My sides. Kill yourself.
>>
>>17190797
Prove Jesus existed. Sin doesn't exist as the Adam and Eve story is just a myth. Jesus died for nothing if he did exist. Which I doubt he did.
>>
>>17190808
>>17190799
Proof that Bible is true.

1. Manuscript Evidence. There are way more copies of the biblical manuscripts, with remarkable consistency between them, than there are for any of the classics like Plato, Aristotle and Socrates. "There is no body of ancient literature in the world which enjoys such a wealth of good textual attestation as the New Testament." F.F. Bruce, The New Testament Documents: Are They Reliable?
2. Archaeological Evidence. Again and again archaeological discoveries have verified the accuracy of the historical and cultural references in the Bible. The more they dig, the more it confirms the Bible. “It is important to note that Near Eastern archaeology has demonstrated the historical and geographical reliability of the Bible in many important areas.” E.M. Blaiklock, The New International Dictionary of Biblical Archaeology.
3. Eyewitness Accounts. The Bible was written by people who witnessed the events it describes; many were persecuted or martyred but never changed their story. Would you die for something you knew was untrue? “It is no moderate approbation of Scripture that it has been sealed by the blood of so many witnesses, especially when we reflect that they died to render testimony to the faith …with a firm and constant, yet sober, zeal toward God.” John Calvin, Institutes of the Christian Religion.
>>
>>17190793
Look dyde, I have to show you the love of Christ but it isn't my responsibility to spoon feed you. I can start you off, look into Dr. Ravi Zacharias to answer your philosophical questions, also Dr. William Lane Craig is good for debates. You owe it to yourself to see both sides, if what I say is true then there is a satan weaving a grand deception around you so immersive you might as well be in the matrix. God bless you dude.
>>
>>17190813
>>17190799
>>17190808
4. Corroborating Accounts. There are plenty of references in non-biblical sources to the events described in the Bible. The Jewish historian Josephus, born in 37 AD, “provide(s) indispensable background material for the student of…New Testament history. In them, we meet many figures well known to us from the New Testament. Some of his writings provide direct commentary on New Testament references.” J.D. Douglas, ed., The New Bible Dictionary.
5. Literary Consistency. The Bible contains 66 books written over 1,500 years by 40 different writers but it tells one "big story" of God's plan of salvation that culminated in Jesus Christ. You can't even pass a secret around a circle of 12 people and get the same message at the end. “There is indeed a wide variety of human authors and themes (in the Bible). Yet behind these…there lies a single divine author with a single unifying theme.” John R.W. Stott, Understanding the Bible.
6. Prophetic Consistency. There are over 300 specific prophecies in the Old Testament that are fulfilled in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in the New Testament. “The very dimension of the sheer fulfillment of prophecy of the Old Testament Scriptures should be enough to convince anyone that we are dealing with a supernatural piece of literature….God has himself planted within the scriptures an internal consistency that bears witness that this is his Word.” R.C. Sproul, Now That’s a Good Question.
>>
>>17190796
You're saying nothing here. What you said he literally doesn't change anything. The real world doesn't fit your bullshit narrative or the thoughts of some other people. The real world is whether you like it or not. You have no evidence for any god. The evidence you accept isn't evidence at all, your outlook isn't evidence either. The real world doesn't coincide with any god.
>>
>>17190813
>>17190818
>>17190799
>>17190808
7. Expert Scrutiny. The early church had extremely high standards for what books were judged to be authentic and therefore included in the Bible. A book had to have been written by an Apostle or someone in their immediate circle, had to conform to basic Christian faith and had to be in widespread use among many churches. This was a careful process of “the people of God in many different places, coming to recognize what other believers elsewhere found to be true”; these writings were truly God’s word. G.J. Wenham, J.A. Motyer, D.A. Carson and R.T. France, The New Bible Commentary.
8. Leader Acceptance. A majority of the greatest leaders and thinkers in history have affirmed the truth and impact of the Bible. "I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given man. All the good from the Savior of the world is communicated to us through this book. But for it we could not know right from wrong.” Abraham Lincoln.
9. Global Influence. The Bible has had a greater influence on the laws, art, ethics, music and literature of world civilization than any other book in history. Can you think of one that even comes close? “Christianity”, as set forth in the Bible “is responsible for a disproportionately large number of the humanitarian advances in the history of civilization—in education, medicine, law, the fine arts, working for human rights and even in the natural sciences….” Craig L. Blomberg, in Christian Apologetics: A Comprehensive Case for Biblical Faith.
>>
>>17190813
>>17190818
Last
10. Changed Lives. From St. Augustine to Martin Luther to Joni Eareckson Tada to countless everyday men, women and children, the words of the Bible have transformed lives unmistakably and forever. “As unnamed masses of Christians down through the ages have shown us, the Bible is the most reliable place to turn for finding the key to a life of love and good works.” T.M. Moore, The Case for the Bible.
>>
>>17190815
William Lane Craig is not a scientist. No real scientist has called him out on his bullshit yet because they have better things to do. As a matter of fact I have better things to do. Here's a quick video though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-K85WW4fNg
>>
>>17190829
I can personally testify that I had far less belief than you and took my evolutionist atheist nihilistic philosophies to their natural conclusions before finally accepting there was a God and then narrowing it down to the Most High God and accepting Christ. What you should do, if you have any actually honest skepticism in you at all, if you actually want to know for sure, is pray tonight. Ask if this Jesus Christ is who he says he is, to reveal himself to you. If there is no God, no foul, if there is, you screwed yourself out of the meaning of l life
>>
>>17190829
>Christian apologetics
Josephus is a forgery written by Eusibeus. The second entry is about Jesus Ben Damneus. The rest of that shit isn't evidence for anything but the fact that religion has been the forefront of civilization for far too damn long. There's nothing good Christianity can do that can't be achieved by secular means.
>>
>>17190837
No one said he was a scientist. You put more faith in science than the one who created it
>>
>>17190855
You sound stupid. Shut up.
>>
>>17190858
The world is almost over and you still cling to the false hope that man can save himself. No one wants to admit it but we all know somewhere deep down that it's the final chapter.
>>
>>17190863
That's loaded. People created science. People created math. To imply anything different is to rob people of their achievements for your own personal beliefs.
>>
>>17190875
People have been saying that for centuries.
>>
>>17190867
Not him but nice rebuttal chap
>>
>>17190877
The universe itself had a beginning. It was created from something outside of time and space and that truth is absolute. Ultimately the decision to seek Him is up to you, because He loves you and love by definition cannot be forced. You know that I wouldn't want to sit here and type this out for you unless it mattered to me. You know somewhere deep down that He made you for a purpose. My phone is dying now, you can't stand before Him now and say you never knew. God bless and good night
>>
>>17190751

It's an early understanding of magnetics, electrons and electronics, outdated... mostly...

>>17190735

but no, belief needs to be agreed upon to be written into our coding of physics

humans might not believe in god overall... hopefully you mean "God"...
>>
File: 53593a2bfed68ae04c00bc716a5d5d3d.jpg (118KB, 1176x889px) Image search: [Google]
53593a2bfed68ae04c00bc716a5d5d3d.jpg
118KB, 1176x889px
>>17190751
i know all sorts of shit about the universe.
meditation functions properly.
if there was evidence for a spirit realm [besides, uh, spirits]
then it wouldnt be belief manifesting it, it would be knowledge.

>people think things need to be physical to interact with the physical
what is:
-the mind
(i think i know how youre going to respond instinctually, im just going to say this right now)
>implying the function of the brain is the entirety of thought and not the transmission
if it was all in there, we would probably be able to see it all, or at least more than we can now with brain scans.
also, law of attraction functions as well
-waveform
-gravity

>debating meditation or law of attraction without attempting either
is how im going to respond to you if you attack them
i have done both and both work.
just sit and think of nothing, focusing on the world around you, purely experiencing, becoming a piece of the universe you already are, and wait for thought to occur itself.
>>
>>17190897
He does sound stupid. He doesn't deserve a serious response. I already said up there that his personal experience is not evidence.
>>17190899
How can you prove that there is an 'outside of time and space'. If you can't prove it then you can't spout it. Kill yourself, tonight.
>>
>>17190858
Even if it is forgery, we still have some other pagan proof like Pliny the younger, etc. Also written record about the execution of Peter and Paulus too.
>>
>>17190813
>Would you die for something you knew was untrue?

If I was a masochistic BDSM hoe-hoe who wanted to go in "glory"...
>>
>>17190931
All Pliny the Younger proves was that there were Christians who believed what they did at the time where he was investigating them. Just like Tacitus. Philo of Alexandria never mentioned any Jesus, nor did Justus of Tiberius.
>>
>>17182705
existence doesn't allow for good guys.

You are contextualizing.

Rookie mistake.
>>
File: tumblr_n9pp56eKbu1qb70nio1_250.gif (137KB, 250x191px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9pp56eKbu1qb70nio1_250.gif
137KB, 250x191px
>>17190906
in that case, i say we agree that all heavens are guarenteed, and that when we finish them we can meditate until we return to nothingness in the infinite time we have to ourselves after all our friends return to theirs, and from that nothingness decide upon a new life to live with our view of all infinity, or relive our old life(or both, nothing aint gotta listen to no rules), and either:
>wipe the old one
or >become a swarm in spacetime.
my vote is for swarm in spacetime, because i think that will be a benefit in case of alien attacks.
>we all loop together
>this is how we stop being one soul traveling between lives
you're welcome, buddha
samsara is broken!
>we actually just start a new universe.
>we "may" have done this before, jlyk.
>samsara just changed shape

the idea behind reliving your life is you get a better heaven each time.
>my heaven is just a host-world, all i want to do is travel with humanity.
we are the rising titans.

wow i'm really letting it go today.
>>
>>17190948
That is a fact that Christians rised around after Jesus died. If there is no Jesus then there is no Christianity, there is no martyr too.
>>
>>17190953
okay, everyone happy?
we can just live this life without worrying about anything else.
TL;DR: it isnt gods, it isnt demons, its humans.
>>
>>17190956
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObFFFGy5sEE
>>
>>17190948
>Roman historian Tacitus referred to 'Christus' and his execution by Pontius Pilate in his Annals (written ca. AD 116), book 15, chapter 44.
>>
>>17190969
To be fair, it could have been Chrestus and again, that's hearsay.
>>
File: tacitus-annals-200x300.jpg (23KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
tacitus-annals-200x300.jpg
23KB, 200x300px
>>17190948
>[N]either human effort nor the emperor’s generosity nor the placating of the gods ended the scandalous belief that the fire had been ordered [by Nero]. Therefore, to put down the rumor, Nero substituted as culprits and punished in the most unusual ways those hated for their shameful acts … whom the crowd called “Chrestians.” The founder of this name, Christ [Christus in Latin], had been executed in the reign of Tiberius by the procurator Pontius Pilate … Suppressed for a time, the deadly superstition erupted again not only in Judea, the origin of this evil, but also in the city [Rome], where all things horrible and shameful from everywhere come together and become popular.
>>
File: dougbeets.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
dougbeets.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>17190961
>people will believe anything but this
Why?
if anything, its the only thing that's true.
>>
>>17190969
Funny how none of these were written in Paul;s time, they were all written after the first gospel was written in 70AD.
>>
>>17190948
>Celsus, the Platonist philosopher, considered Jesus to be a magician who made exorbitant claims.39

>Pliny the Younger, a Roman governor and friend of Tacitus, wrote about early Christian worship of Christ “as to a god.”40
>Suetonius, a Roman writer, lawyer and historian, wrote of riots in 49 C.E. among Jews in Rome which might have been about Christus but which he thought were incited by “the instigator Chrestus,” whose identification with Jesus is not completely certain.41

>Mara bar Serapion, a prisoner of war held by the Romans, wrote a letter to his son that described “the wise Jewish king” in a way that seems to indicate Jesus but does not specify his identity.42
>>
>>17190980
>>17190995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUYRoYl7i6U
None of those are contemporary. All of those are hearsay or conjecture.
>>
>>17190979
>Chresto (ablative of Chrestus) is the most trustworthy spelling in Suetonius' work. William L. Lane states that the confusion between Chrestus and Christus was natural enough for Suetonius, given that at that point in history the distinction between spelling and pronunciation was negligible.[31] Lane states that this is supported by the spelling of Christians in Acts 11:26 and 26:28 and in 1 Peter 4:16 where the uncial codex Sinaiticus reads Chrestianos.[31] Raymond E. Brown states in the second century, when Suetonius wrote, both Christus (Christ) and Christianus (Christian) were often written with an "e" instead of an "i" after the "r".[32] In Suetonius Nero 16 the word "Christians" is spelled christiani

>>17191013
>The gospels were written several generations after Jesus suppose to have lived and died. They were not written firsthand.
One common misconception about the Gospels, or any historical texts, is that in order to verify their validity, they must be written by someone who was there first hand. However, there are two things wrong with this. First, to say that things had to be seen and written about first hand would mean that we should reject almost all available history to us. Most important figures in history, from Aristotle, Homer, and even Tiberius (the same emperor who lived AT THE SAME TIME AS JESUS) do not have the amount of texts and witnesses as Christ did in his lifetime. The writings about them also occur much later than with the comparison to Christ's writings.
Secondly, even if we were to discount Biblical texts, secular and Roman texts at the time talk about the figure Christ. One great example is Josephus, who was a historian from the Roman empire and would have had access to records about Christs execution and what kind of man he was. Most atheists believe him to be a forgery, but nobody ever indicates where this is true.
>>
>>17191013
It is nice having the power to rewrite history anon. It is like I am on /a/ Light Novel discussion.
Just saying about your contemporary meme.
>The oldest surviving manuscript depicting Aristotle was written in 9th century Constantinople. Since Aristotle died ~322BC, this means the oldest manuscript we have on him was written down 1100 years later.
http://www.historyofinformation.com/expanded.php?id=1886
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recovery_of_Aristotle
So according to you, Aristotle didn't exist?
>>
>>17182721
underrated post
>>
>>17190979
>>17191031
>A well-attested link between Jesus and Christians is that Christ, as a term used to identify Jesus, became the basis of the term used to identify his followers: Christians. The Christian movement began in Judea, according to Tacitus. Josephus observes that it continued during the first century. Tacitus deplores the fact that during the second century it had spread as far as Rome.

As far as we know, no ancient person ever seriously argued that Jesus did not exist.33 Referring to the first several centuries C.E., even a scholar as cautious and thorough as Robert Van Voorst freely observes, “… [N]o pagans and Jews who opposed Christianity denied Jesus’ historicity or even questioned it.”34
tl'dr some millenials can't into history better than those old relicfag.
>>
>>17191064
The road to hell is paved with good intentions
>>
>>17190254
Spoiler alert!
>>
File: BSBA400204400.jpg (21KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
BSBA400204400.jpg
21KB, 300x250px
>>17191013
>In 1993, however, the now-famous Tel Dan inscription was found in an excavation led by Avraham Biran. Actually, it was the team’s surveyor, Gila Cook, who noticed the inscription on a basalt stone in secondary use in the lower part of a wall. Written in ninth-century B.C.E. Aramaic, it was part of a victory stele commissioned by a non-Israelite king mentioning his victory over “the king of Israel” and the “House of David"
>>
>>17191013
>The Mishnah (c. 200) may refer to Jesus and reflect the early Jewish traditions of portraying Jesus as a sorcerer or magician. Other references to Jesus and his execution exist in the Talmud, but they aim to discredit his actions, not deny his existence.
>>
>>17190953

>honk honk

No, It's just me, Satan, with my wife and child and fuckdoll, who is myself both forwards and backwards one lifetime, and I am both forwards and backwards from her lifetime.

You are either her, or a projection of my dreamself and are but a fragment of a true life, you are the people that shave their hair despite it being uncomfortable, you are the people that work tedious because you are too dumb to figure out the alternative.

I would not go further than 2 places in this video game...

Poly be us.
>>
So, now we can confirm that Jesus indeed existed as a Son of God and the Bible is true, what stops you from embracing Christianity and walking a holy life led by Holy Spirit /x/?
>>
>>17190688
He asked you to prove it, a damn story isn't going to do that. All you religious dimwits can do is show passages from the bible that somehow means he exists, or say he's "spoken" to you which is equally a load of shit. Either physically prove that cunt exists or shut up. Oh wait, you cant, you Never can and Never will.
>>
>>17190815
Typical response from a crazed fanatic. Why not do gods work and teach him that he's real? Why send him off on a scavenger hunt when you know all his findings will be covered in more vague answers? Just prove he's real or sit down, kid.
>>
>>17182705
All of its bullshit.
>>
>>17191154
I gave him a testimony from actual general of military or whoever it is and if you know about military, they will certainly didn't lie about such a reports compared to some youtuber.
Also just because you can't see wind and gravity, don't mean that wind didn't exist and gravity.
>inb4 it is already proven by science
All those greentexts from above should also teach you about history and how sperging something didn't exist just because someone said it to you or you didn't experience it yourself is totally wrong and unintellectual pleb tier way of thinking.
>>
>>17190899
Funny how you actually think what you say is fact. I didn't know you were there or knew the dude who sprung up this universe. Just admit you don't know shit about the universe or how it got here, it's okay.
>>
File: latest.jpg (310KB, 1303x1017px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
310KB, 1303x1017px
>>17191139
i understand that as soon as you decide upon a life after this one, you lose your ability to make a decision about the life after that.
but what if you want to be someone that wants to be you?
i want to explore.
i don't care, i want to explore.
we have all the time in the world, in heaven, and yet we never hear about what we do there.
assumptions of festivities and conversation.
but what if that's not all i want?
what if my detachment from the people i love made me dream of my heaven in the first place.
i want mountains, filled with beasts.
i want dragons, with wings that block the sky.
i want to adventure.
i want castles, wars, festivals.
i want a world to explore, mine alone, with the friends i bring along.
i want to build a world that we can share together.
i want to show everyone the excitement of the hunt.
and after all that, a long life of paperwork, playing chairman of my little world.
everything would be completely rational, all magic would have rules.
other than that, do as you like.
and i know me, ill love every second of it.
and for every second of it, ill dream, just a bit.
about a comfortable life, with people i love enough to detach myself from for fear of difference.
i know I'll dream of home, wherever i am.
and until i make it there, ill live however i can.
>>
People who practice occultism are going to burn anyway as the Christian god doesn't like people who have anything to do with the occult.

Occultism is the study of occult practices, including magic, alchemy, extra-sensory perception, spiritualism, RELIGION, and divination.

This next part is from a Jesus freak who stupidly contradicted himself.

"Satan.
All demons.
All freemasons.
All presidents.
All atheists.
>All OCCULTISTS
All of creation will confess it.
Right before you are all judged and thrown into the lake of fire."
>>
>>17191208
Yeah? It seems your intellect is pretty damn low if you really think people from the military don't lie and have no reason to lie other than to push their own agenda.
>>
>>17191248

>honk honk honk I'm a dork!
>>
>>17191347
>because i take the journey seriously.
literally everyone else pretending to be enlightened on this board is the dork.
>any belief that dissallows other belief is doomed to fail
>mine is the belief that allows all other belief.
>>
>>17191382

>everyone is a dork but me

>(honk honk)
>>
>>17190373
No, if you make any claim at all, whether it's "does exist" or "doesn't exist", it is your job to prove it.
Otherwise just admit you don't know whether or not it exists.

>>17190425
Disproving the Bible doesn't mean disproving God.
>>
>>17191591
>how to summon autism incarnate
1. Use a trip.
>>
>>17182813
People can't do shit without someone saying OMG ILLUMINATI SIGNS

Jesus fuck man I wonder how many times you people have done this yourselves.
>>
>>17190425
It's not fiction, it however does need to be decoded.

>>17190434
Prove it for yourself

>>17190523
>I'm waiting
Your waiting

>>17191637
>If you make any claim at all its your job to prove it
>otherwise just admit you know whether or not it exists
I know God exists, anyone can say it and know it too be true.
>>
>>17182711
All you do is shitpost and parrot information you learned growing up, do you even have aby hobbies other than staring at old scripture trying to connect it to real life? Jesus christ your life must be so fucking meaningless im sorry dude.
>>
>>17182705
Hail! may every spirit under the scourge of god be obedient un to me!
>>
File: 1446231291266.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446231291266.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>17189336
>>17189543
Jude 1:9 "But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
>>
>>17183771
Le enlightened gentleman.
>>
>>17191956
No, you actually don't know he exists, anon. You honestly don't.
>>
>>17192079
But I do
>>
>>17191268
>Some soldiers in a war submitting false report for his own agenda
>IDF General Gershon Salomon, Colonel Uri Banari
>Haaretz Newspaper’s Bottom Line
Following his blow-by-blow analysis, the military correspondent for the secular Haaretz Newspaper summed up the 6-Day War with the admission: “Even a non-religious person must admit this war was fought with help from heaven.” [ibid, p. 445]
>A German Viewpoint
A German journalist summarized: “Nothing like this has happened in history. A force including a 1000 tanks, hundreds of artillery cannons, many rockets and fighter jets, and a hundred thousand soldiers armed from head to toe was destroyed in two days in an area covering hundreds of kilometers filled with reinforced outposts and installations. And this victory was carried out by a force that lost many soldiers and much equipment, positions, and vehicles. No military logic or natural cause can explain this monumental occurrence.” [ibid, p. 446.]
>The documentary shows an eye witness account; Commander David Yinni, during the 1973 Yom Kippur war, preparing to retreat from the Syrian army, when he realised that he and his men were trapped in the middle of a minefield. He ordered his men to clear the mines using their bayonets, crawl on the ground and dig 30 inches deep, carefully disengaging the mines. The slightest mistake and they were in peril of being blown up. One of his men prayed. Suddenly, a windstorm came upon them. It was so strong that it lifted up their tanks and rocked them. By the time the storm moved on, it had literally blown 30 inches of topsoil off. The Israeli soldiers could see every single mine and quickly made their escape.

>Pushing his own agenda
>when it is clear that an average numbers of jews hate Jesus.
It is like you are trying to bait using a shitty bait.
Don't worry and remember that Jesus loves you and wants you to accept Him as God and Messiah.
>>
>>17191268
I am pretty sure there is military law that will punish whoever that submits false report.
>>
>>17192081
I know for a fact you don't. Having a "feeling" doesn't suffice as evidence for an existence of a god. Show some solid evidence to back up your claims? Although, I know you wont.
>>
>>17192091
The war was fought with superior training and technology. There was absolutely no help from the heavens or a divine being. Try harder.
>>
>>17192096
Yup, you've confirmed that you're an idiot. Laws don't stop people from breaking it, especially higher ups.
>>
>>17192091
>army with vastly superior technology thanks to outside parties vs army that only has numbers
>tech wins out in a conventional war, unsurprisingly
>hurr must be god, these reports totally can't be propaganda who would lie about such a thing!

You may have the downs.
>>
>>17192187
Go to Israel yourself m8. Arguing with won't change the fact that you live in your own little world.

>>17192183
>Ad Hom because runs out of argument
lol pathetic.
>>
>>17192181
>Superior training and tech
>A country who just celebrated their independence day literally one day before at 14 May 1948
>>
>>17192191
What would going to Israel prove about a war that happened nearly 40 years ago? Are you disputing the superior technology thing or claiming that everyone there (rightfully so) buys into their own propaganda on divine intervention so would say it's true? I'm confused, be more specific.
>>
>>17192197
What does that have to do with anything? The war was fought 19 years later and Israel gets a lot of modern technology from western powers, particularly the US.
>>
>>17182705
>fallen angels
English language is not enough accurate. Fallen angels as kick out free angels by a god, or fallen angels as messengers of a god. Big difference.
>>
>>17192179
I know for a fact I do.

How do you expect me to give you solid evidence of something that transcends matter?

It comes with practice, and the only way you can indeed out is by application
>>
Someone who didn't participate in the war itself have a stronger voice and authority to spoke about the war?
Millenials are really hilarious.
>>
>>17192205
>The war was fought 19 years later
I am pretty sure we are discussing about 6 days war, not a 19 years later war.
It could make a sense if Israel won those 19 years later war due to superior tech and back up, etc. But we are talking about how Israel won a war just one day after its independece and that war increased Israel territory. Also a lot of contemporary source agreed that if this is not divine intervention then Israel should have ceased to exist.
>>
>>17192226
The 6 day war happened in '67, so yeah 19 years after founding. The arab-israeli that happened near immediately after founding lasted about 9 months.
>>
File: triangle-30.gif (4KB, 298x216px) Image search: [Google]
triangle-30.gif
4KB, 298x216px
>>17192236
oh good another triangle thread

triangles fell from the sky and enslaved men with sin() waves
those were ufos not wings

tell me your fucking retarded again interpretation plz. angellic winged men. LOL. faggot. only demons here.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>17192236
heres ur stupid grey aliens
i bet u thought they were angels
tell me about that fuckign theory again plz
angellic im sure

this thread is dildos
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
>>17192262
>>
>>17192265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swPt9HBRXuE
>>
File: its like magic stupid.png (103KB, 308x736px) Image search: [Google]
its like magic stupid.png
103KB, 308x736px
>>17192267
theres no good ET faggots
they are BULL hogs
so alpha u would cream ur fucking panties
you need BULL-E.T.s for your guns

also white snake >>17192270
>>
>>17192274
>>17192265
>>17192262
I really hope you're not that guy that was just confusing the arab-israeli war with the 6 day war trying to save face by being retarded.
>>
>>17192262
>enslaved men with sin() waves
Are you that same babbling moron that claimed that mattresses are reading our dreams?
>>
>>17182813
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>17192306
thats not what i claimed, i claimed its a coil array, an array of spring coils.

im just saying things other people arent

it works like magic? into the hat goes a matress what comes out? a fucking satellite dish

into the hat goes diet pepsi.....
tada...
....its aspertame! a toxic chemical!

make drones for taking pics of forrests and caves? gov uses them for killing 15 year old iraqis

<like><magic>
>>
File: armageddonwhen.png (536KB, 438x754px) Image search: [Google]
armageddonwhen.png
536KB, 438x754px
>>17192306
its a mosquito man

stop arguing with me over the internet

lets stop being scared of a mosquito-man

and finish the job :D

GL
>>
>>17192328
I literally have no idea what you're trying to say.
>>
>>17192339

duh >>17192265
>>
>>17182705
it doesnt matter for us anyway, we are on its side whether we want it or not
>>
>>17192191
I call it how it is. It's pretty idiotic to think people aren't corrupt in the military and don't break the laws that sustain it.
>>
>>17190425
Gods existence does not havd to be connected with religion. The bible is most likely a pile of shit, such as the quran and any other holy book. Gods existencd is very likely simply because of the fact that out universe has many eccentric laws in physics that require an "observer"
>>
>>17188617
this baffles me alot i mean angles and gods rite? fuck what?? why would a god need gold? anyway if we say they are aliens its still fucking mental, theres more gold in the asteroid belts than it is here on earth and its easier to get, theres literally no point in a mining operation on a planet for a space civilization unless we were made just for shits and giggles, experiments ect ect i mean id get bored eventually if i had to travel space for all eternity( which is a pretty fucking long time)
>>
>>17192213
Better yet, how can I expect YOU to understand what is supposed to transcend all Human understanding? You can't, I know for a fact you can't. The only evidence you have is hearsay, needless to say, that isn't substantial evidence in the least bit. Just admit you don't know, and there is absolutely no possible way you can know.
>>
>>17182705
no such thing as lucifer. Devil is a Jinn he's made of smokeless fire and angels are made of holy light
>>
The funny thing is that I dont rule out a higher being in our universe, it's just that he/she/it isn't involved in human affairs whatsoever and isn't what any religion on earth describes.
>>
File: wow.png (224KB, 306x748px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
224KB, 306x748px
>>17192494
>The funny thing is that I dont rule out a higher being in our universe, it's just that he/she/it isn't involved in human affairs whatsoever and isn't what any religion on earth describes.
wrong again
subterfuge is there primary tactic

many people dont know this but the primary function of the snake brain is to cheat death
even if whenna earth dies fly away in spaceship
even if inna experiment on men to extend life to 500 years or more

crocodiles can use 'evervecense' and live up to 200 years
this makes them age slow and /sci/ lies to you and says they are cold blooded, they are actually confusing you, and mis-labeling evervecense.
>>
File: RRnhhqW.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
RRnhhqW.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>17192328
stop it im fukin dying here :,)))
>>
>>17182705
i look at god as being a dictator and "lucifer" as a liberator of human desire emotions and real spirit
SATAN THE LIBERATOR
>>
File: 1451681074609.png (281KB, 603x516px) Image search: [Google]
1451681074609.png
281KB, 603x516px
>>17192486
hydrogen
smokeless fire? its hydrogen. rocket fuel.
hydra/jin .. get it? (our bible talks about hyrdas not djinn)

a barrel of gasoline is $70, for us wage slaves...a barrel of hydrogen, rocket fuel? $0.007.... 7/10ths of a penny.

what da fuq. aliens dont even have laws... im pissed.
>>
But I do know, and there is a possibly you can find out for yourself if you are open to it. If not, this argument is a circle.

It's not complete evidence but people should seek out there own wisdom from what is presented to them.

>had a typo in last post
>>
>>17192518
Dude what? That has nothing to do with anything I said.
>>
>>17192265
omfg its a grey alien >>17192265
>>
>>17192549
i wasnt talking about what u said
i was talking about reality
>>
>>17192553
They why did you greentext what I said?
>>
>>17192531
I think Lucifer brings about unwanted desire and emotion. Lucifer makes deals with us and gives us what we want while we make offenses to God when doing so. There is nothing worse than false enlightenment.

All these secret clubs exalt Lucifer and from experience I know these things aren't what they claim to be. They use terms like "Order of Jerusalem" or "Honorable Holy Ghost" and then engage in ritual black magic.

Lucifer also translates to Venus, attraction, "love" and lust. It is no doubt Lucifer had something to do with the procreation process when it translates to Phosphorus, and our dna and Phosphates in our body. "How you fell from heaven Lucifer" must have some allegorical message about fallen divinities in the war in the heavens.
>>
>>17192483
Meant to tag you
->>17192544

>>17192494
God has a Personality, if He is completely transcendental, you can know Him with love and trust

Otherwise you believe God is completely impersonal, but the other deities can have personality but not God, which doesn't make sense.
>>
>>17192560
b/c image

>>17192518
>>17192541
>>17192274

are u fucking christian or something?
the devil runs all the mafias and all the churches
that gives him all the soldiers all the presidents and all the guns
you incompetant nit
>>
File: ELPAS11111111.jpg (74KB, 799x534px) Image search: [Google]
ELPAS11111111.jpg
74KB, 799x534px
>>17192560
didnt u hear about illegal aliens yet?
i heard mexico is nice this time of year
you should go

sry for bein so mean sleepyman
>>
File: abkabkabk.png (51KB, 556x424px) Image search: [Google]
abkabkabk.png
51KB, 556x424px
>>17192494
>The funny thing is that I dont rule out a higher being in our universe,
>it's just that he/she/it isn't involved in human affairs whatsoever
last post
>isn't what any religion on earth describes.
pic [kappa skeleton real]
>>
File: DioBrando.png (595KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
DioBrando.png
595KB, 1024x640px
>>17192179
does having a sense of justified deification from having to listen to the story of cosmic forces in order to gain the power for yourself count?
i dont know what the fuck everyones deal with, when it comes to angels and demons and all that shit. i denied everything that came to help me until i was the only thing left, as i was supposed to.
whats the point of doing anything at all if you dont do it yourself?
>first, i asked tomoko to be my subconcious
>i did not expect this to work, but it did.
>this may have changed the story
anyway, i started just having these feelings about being in some sort of recurring loop, and had to fight my way through it.
then a lot of shit happened, i internalized characters leaving them external to my own will, so i could measure them in capacity in relation to my own will [had been doing this already]
then i took acid, and the beast behind all perceptions came into my life.
by that, i mean i felt like an insect from the neck down, which was either a flashback to my time in the hungry ghost realm, or a sub-plain of existence where we all exist as one giant unconscious entity capable of manipulating our own lower viewpoints.
>forget the back of the clock.
i know its just a metaphor for the spirit, right?
i need to go get some fucking crystal healing.
fucking hp Lovecraft.
why did i ever reach out to writers.
i know exactly how crazy they are.
anyway i killed it, or caused it to kill itself, so dont even worry about it, man.
like it never existed, because it never did, in this reality.
>>17192633
>implying humans aren't the higher force themselves, and havent always been.
anyone who says anything else is a nutter.
>>
>>17191054
They know of other works because that surviving manuscript probably has source references in it, unlike many of Jesus' references.
>>17191031
Except there were historians contemporary to when Jesus supposedly lived. Philo of Alexandria, and he wrote nothing about any Jesus.
>>
>>17191146
The fact that other people have experiences with their gods as well.
>>
>>17192466
So now we're redefining god now. I thought we were talking about the Biblical god. Shut up, you moron.
>>
>>17182705
Read Milton's Paradise Lost. I find Milton described the most accurate portrayal of what happened in that piece of literature. Lucifer fell from Heaven because he couldn't love God's creations more than his father, God. He fell because he wanted Free-will for the angels, just as God had bestowed to the Humans. God would not bestow this gift to him and his brethren, and so Lucifer fought for those rights. It truly is a tragic story.
>>
>>17183131

> Chapt 1

> Creates universe

I don't know where all this omnipotent stuff is coming from guise
>>
Why are there atheists on /x/?
>>
>>17182705
He represents the imperfect version of the one true god. This universe was made in his image, so there is suffering because Lucifer, or the devil hated biological life.
Lucifer, unaware that it is god's creation, therefore it calls itself the master and the highest force.
The trouble is it can't create life, but only an imitation of it.
He's the equivalent to Morgoth in full strength. Who couldn't even create living beings, but only taint them. Therefore the real creator is like Eru Iluvatar.

The info is in Gnosticism, if you want to read more.
>>
File: youneedto.png (60KB, 402x537px) Image search: [Google]
youneedto.png
60KB, 402x537px
>>17194674
if i just read what i think i did correctly, im the guy; theyre both the same, because humans.
i say we use belief to spread a specific heaven of universal appeal.
[or really, its probably the real one, because free will exists.]
the true heaven is the library:
a world of literature, and a hallway of doors, each containing a world from a book.
you can craft worlds with words, or words with worlds.
all fan fiction is canon.
everything ever written down. or perceived.
[on a certain level, it doesnt make sense that you're reading this.]
[on a different level, i want you to hear it.]
[even if only so that i know that i can tell you.]
>>
>>17195052
if a world is created in a world and not as liturature, it is filled in as a book in the library.
>potentially, i just allowed the creation of an infinite number of heavens where our species and the reptilians engage in war over this debate, allowing any and all of either of our species to enjoy such a bloodsport whenever they wish in the afterlife.
>>
>>17195070
im not going to tell you how i know that this is the thing that our species been arguing about.
>>
>>17195070

>bloodsport!

Love that movie!

I will not kill!
>>
by any chance does anyone feel like they happen to be a reptilian in a human body, maybe as if we may have already done this?
like we wanted to try being on the winning side or something?
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.