[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Project Pegasus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: url-1.jpg (196KB, 1005x600px) Image search: [Google]
url-1.jpg
196KB, 1005x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seLuy-S5mXY

>2016
>not looking into Andrew D Basiago
Well it's about that time, thoughts?
>>
File: 3 men and a rat.jpg (112KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3 men and a rat.jpg
112KB, 577x1024px
>>17182703
this seems interesting as F U C K
U
C
K
>>
The person in the Gettysburg photo is a child; look at the size of his head and feet in relation to his body, not to mention his height, when compared to others in the photo. The guy in the video is annoying as fuck. If we are looking at pics from a future that has been altered, as he is implying, then why hasn't he been silenced? I mean, if it's such a big, fucking conspiracy, wouldn't taking out some beta on YouTube be like a bump in the road?
>>
>>17182723
Poor rat.
>>
>>17183110

IIRC he said he was a kid when he did the shit
>>
>>17182703
What a load of shit
>>
He's got a presidential campaign.

Ya gonna write him in?
He wants to disclose everything.
>>
>>17183110

he explains in a interview with Coast to Coast that in those days cobblers or markets would give you shoes that were a little too big and stuff them with paper as a quick fix.

which is historically accurate, whether it's true remains to be seen.

>>17183147
my nigga Splinter Sensei in jail ;_;

>>17183317
yeah in a video I can pull up for you he goes pretty in depth about these Montauk Chairs
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjeMIgs3faw

>>17183351
jus liek ur ability to open ur mind

>>17183611
Do it, make a habbening
>>
>>17183919
Let's assume it's ALL true then; so back ti my other question...WHY would any of this be out on the web? WHY wouldn't a conspiracy big enough to establish time travel be able to silence a few betas? ITT you believe The X-Files and The Lone Gunmen are real.
>>
File: pw5205bf5b.jpg (218KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
pw5205bf5b.jpg
218KB, 640x427px
as much as i want to see time travel exposed, this one is a pretty closed case. your ability to find hidden information is best used elsewhere guys, these romney posters were everywhere when he was running for president, the yellow/black info posters that is
>>
>>17185904

This always bugs me and comes to my mind.

I do believe in big conspiracies and things of that kind, buts its obvious to me that these people really dont have, or will ever have, their plans, agendas or whatever the fuck they do on the internet.

To me, imhofam, these kind of things are forgeries to mask what could possibly be either more amazing or incomprehensible, or simpler but of a more profound nature.
>>
I'll never understand people that believe in time travel. Then again, they don't understand much themselves.
>>
>>17182703
Time Travel backwards is impossible. Time is not a linear, traversable dimension. It is a consequence. Therefore, I call total bullshit.

Protip: All claims of backward timetravel are bullshit. Remember that when John Titor shows up.
>>
>>17187079
You can travel forward though. Take interstellar for instance.
>>
>>17187210
That's just time dilation, or time slip, not exactly timetravel. You go really fast and are unaffected by the forces, meaning you "feel" less time. You age slower. You don't jump forward through/in/on time or whatever.

There is no forward, backward, upward, downward, or any fucking direction to time. How can there be?

It's a dumb sci-fi idea that retards regurgitate.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.