[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was 13 years old I lived in a community with a store,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (4KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
4KB, 480x360px
When I was 13 years old I lived in a community with a store, a bar, and a church. Me and a 2 other friends used to go to church sometimes because there was literally nothing more interesting to do at times. None of our parents went to church, so it was just us and random people, some of whom were our age.

One day, the church was organizing a trip to France, and we got a leaflet about the trip, pricing etc. and we thought "Why the hell not?" and started planning to go with them to France. I spoke to my parents, and they would gladly pay for my trip ($500) since they knew it would be money well spent.

All of my friends had their parents say yes as well. The trip was 2 months from this date. Fast forward a couple of weeks and me and my friends started bailing out. "Why don't we just keep the money and live in the woods for ten days instead?" my friend Eric said. We thought some about this genius master plan and decided that all of us trick our parents into thinking that we're going to France, they wouldn't bother verifying it anyways because they just weren't like that.

Fast forward to the night before the trip. We all told our parents that we're going to sleep at another friend's house, and that his dad would drive us to the airport the next day where everyone else was waiting. We took out backpacks and headed into the woods. It took us almost 6 hours but then we reached a small lake surrounded by forest, and a big mountain next to the lake. We decided to put up our tent on the mountaintop, and we did.

My other friend, Nicholas had brought a bag full of canned food for us, and the first night we cooked ravioli over the bonfire. I still remember that night, we sat there and exchanged stories, joked around and ate ravioli with Cheetos (don't judge us, we were young haha.)
>>
We then spent the days exploring the forest, and made spears out of branches just for the heck of it. We went to a nearby town once a day to buy pizza. Canned foods got boring, so we fed them to the fish living in the small lake.

We kept living like this for 4 days, spending the days just fucking around in the forest, and the nights eating pizza around the fire. I can still recall hearing from the Scorpions' song "Wind of change" from Nicholas' half-assed battery powered radio. It was awesome, and our parents suspected nothing.

The same night, as we sat inside the tent playing yatzy, we could see a light in the sky through the tent fabric. First thing that struck our minds was that it was a search helicopter. I asked Eric to turn down the radio volume and we sat in silence and listened. It was no helicopter. We heard no engine, no rotor blades. We stepped out of the tent and looked at the light in the sky. It was hard to estimate how far up it was, but I'd guess around 300 meters away. We laid down on the ground and looked at the mysterious object, and after a minute the light got smaller and smaller, until it was invisible. "What the hell is that?" I remember one of my friends saying.

We didn't sleep much that night. We sat up all night discussing what we saw. Was it a helicopter? No, we would have heard it. A plane? No, it would have moved sideways. A chinese lantern? no, it shined too bright. In our 13 year-old heads we came to the conclusion that it might have been something extraterrestrial. A UFO or something like that. We couldn't think of anything else at that point. This happened back in the early 2000's, so it's unlikely that it was a radio controlled drone.
>>
The next day, we went to search in the woods nearby in hopes of finding anything strange. We didn't. We then spent all the following nights talking about the strange thing in the sky, and we frequently checked the sky in hopes of seeing it again. We never did.

The remaining days passed, and I obviously couldn't tell my parents about it since we were supposed to be in France. I haven't really shared this story with anyone else before. Me and my friends talk about it sometimes, and it still boggles our minds.

What could it have been, /x/? Also, sorry for taking so long to get to the point. I wanted to make the story somewhat enjoyable too.

OP pic related, it looked like that but the light was not blue, it was white. But that's not a real pic of it, I just found it on google.
>>
Aryans
>>
File: 1438207301345.png (1024KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1438207301345.png
1024KB, 1920x1080px
>>17182561
>>
>>17184000
checked
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.