[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard many people say that the Illuminati (or whoever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

I've heard many people say that the Illuminati (or whoever "controls" the world) has an end game which includes depopulation. What evidence supports this though? I don't really see how that would be beneficial for the ruling powers. Hear me out.

Aren't the people the consumers of the products the "elite" produce, the workers who make those products, the taxpayers who pay for the corporate welfare? Why would they want to reduce the number of people paying into the system, working in it, etc.? Wouldn't that hurt profits?

Consider the racket that is war, Iraq for example. Who paid the bill for the military and private defense contractors to destroy Iraq? The taxpayer. Who paid the contractors to rebuild Iraq? The taxpayer. It's just a big circle jerk where the powerful get paid to wreck up the place and then get paid to fix it. Sure, a lot of people were killed but I don't think killing people is their goal - it's just a side effect of a very lucrative business. If they killed everyone, there wouldn't be anyone to make money off of.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17182326
Nigga ain't no man gonna have the right to own u, are you a real nigga?

That's what I thought, are you gonna take it from the proverbial man nigga?

Be a real nigga.
>>
Does it really matter if we die?
>>
>>17182326
You're assuming depopulation means killing everyone. They might just want to lighten the load. Or, like the Georgia guidestones say, they may want to reduce the population to something like 500,000 people.
>>
The shepherd has sheep's not for fun.
He profit from the sheep's
>>
>>17182326
If you listen carefully, you will hear the rustle of tinfoil hats.
>>
>>17182346
Depends.
>>
>>17182326
The world is far too complex a system for any group to control. The richest of the rich will obviously try to keep it that way, but it goes no further than that.
>>
File: 1401498766565.jpg (82KB, 493x620px) Image search: [Google]
1401498766565.jpg
82KB, 493x620px
>>17182326
There is no Illuminati, either the Bavarian or the one of conspiracy theories. The Bavarian one died out and the one of the conspiracy theorist's wet dreams is too fantastical to be a real group. The sad truth is that no one is in control of anything major and a lot of people pretend to. That's the reason why no one can agree on who is the "big bad guys". I've read about fifty descriptions of the Illuminati that supposedly survived the purges of Europe and none of them are close to being realistic. It's all a sham. Everything you hear about the world leadership is a sham. Lies toxify everything.
>>
>>17182449
The Illuminati do exist. They have their own vertified facebook and twitter page(and their own homepage), but I don't believe that they are the "top" of the pyramid. I think they are just a satanist group for stupid people that want to be famous or want to have power.
>>
>>17182482
>secret society that controls everything and/or is ultra powerful string pulling satanists/aliens/world leaders/whatever
>having an official facebook and twitter

R u havin a gigle m8
>>
Imagine what it would be like to own everything. The factories, the aircraft, the power plants. It's all your property, and you've done everything in your power to mechanize everything so that you bleed as little money as possible into the mouths of leaches. And then, they have the audacity to demand the right to steal more of your money in the form of taxes.

We literally live on their property. They own it - we just rent it. They own the police and sell the drugs. When they mechanize your job away, they have the infrastructure to pick you off the street, plant drugs on you, and throw you in prison. The whole time, they get richer and own more.

Eventually, it'll all be their's. The government, with money it taxed from you, will round you up into a camp and work you to death. People who refuse this will be shot, burnt, poisoned or blown up. The elite will then forget that you ever loitered for a few decades before disappearing forever.

They don't need your money, and they barely need your labor. Everyone wants you dead preferentially, or working for them if they can't get rid of you. The wars are feuds between elites.

The only way to survive is to adopt their stretegies. The world of the future belongs only to the elite and their sex slaves, none of whom will be picked up off the street like old gum, and all of whom will be grown in labs.
>>
>>17182490
Illuminati is Facebook and Twitter
>>
>>17182430
>>17182449

I don't think there is one group that controls all the world, but there are a handful of very powerful groups that prefer to remain faceless.

For example, why don't you try becoming president and threaten the way the federal reserve works or go and figure out a cheap alternative to oil. You're going to have a war waged against you by some very powerful people who don't show their faces.

Not that long ago, a study came out that basically said the US is not a democracy but a plutocracy. That implies that the world isn't just a bunch of people running around with their heads cut off but very wealthy actors getting their way more times than not.
>>
Alex Jewnes did a DVD ages ago with the exact word yo used in your 1st sentence, OP

And yes, you should get the filters
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 750x1334px
All the music industry deals with them . I think .
>>
>>17182326
Whoever rules the world probably just want to bring down the very probable risk of everyone dying within the century
>bringing down population=less war, more resources and time
>effectively saving human race b4 it is kill
>>
>>17182326
like money is not one of the tools to control population.
>>
>>17182490
I didn't say they pulled strings.
Also I don't think the Illuminati is supposed to be secret. It's kind of a semi-secret group
>>
>>17182550
exactly what i said here>>17182430
money=power to control money, but it isnt foolproof. those with money will try and keep the money, but shit happens. you cant control as much as you would like to think you can.
>>
>>17182326

wut evidense suuports dis?

oh I don't know..

>ebola virus
>the plague (this was effective by the way)
>Stock Market Crash/Great Depression
>World War
>Civil War
>the list goes on

can't be touched, can't be proved.
looks like an accident everytime.
welcome to government, the perfect crime.

also, Jews have diplomatic immunity for a reason - banking. the control a greater percentage of the financial institutions.
>>
The truth is, is that there are different groups of these "elites" and each have their own personal/political agendas. Occasionally they will cross paths with other people whose agenda's align with their own at that particular point in time. There is no secret society conspiring to bring us down. Look at it this way, the puppeteers (who everyone believes control the world) are really just single groups of people pushing their agenda. Sometime it is a group effort when they have mutual interests but for the most part everyone is for themselves.
>>
>>17182326
>an end game which includes depopulation. What evidence supports this though? I don't really see how that would be beneficial for the ruling powers.

The human population has only grown like this for the last 200 years because of using coal. Coal powered factories and power plants are the sole reason the population is this big now, and guess what happens when we run out of coal? It's happening soon and then people will starve. There won't be any transition to renewable power, how would that ever happen, there is no such technology that can replace coal power.

Just accept it, humanity is better off at 800 mil worldwide, just like the elites are planning. It's going to be a sustainable society, fewer people can't harm the environment like they can now.
>>
>>17182550

So fucking what dude? In case you didn't noticed, you are part of the winning team. You are part of an elite which controls poor third world slaves who make your Nike shoes affordable and who create time for you to sit on your fat ass posting in a retarded japanese anime board. You couldn't do that if you were a barefoot 18hr working day slave without proper food and water, not to mention free time. Groups who control the world...the world is controlled by North America and Europe so stop complaining.
>>
>>17182449
>>17182509
>>17182550
>For example, why don't you try becoming president and threaten the way the federal reserve works or go and figure out a cheap alternative to oil. You're going to have a war waged against you by some very powerful people who don't show their faces.

I don't care about the US, but you know, magic can do that. Talk about faceless enemy, what if you can't even see the attack itself, because it appears as natural causes? Heh.
>>
>>17182397
500 million
>>
No offense but most you guys are fucking retarded. It's all possible when they're guided by powerful fallen angels. The best place to hide is in plain sight. They go unnoticed by dividing people on the subject and making those who believe in the illuminati appear to be whack jobs. They don't even need to kill them. Unless they are on too big of a platform, or have too big of a following. (See Tupac) Divide and Conquer is the name of their game. One day you'll see
>>
>>17182326

>google search "aliens on earth"
>Genuine Canadian Disclosure
>is this common knowledge now?
>you pretentious faggots can stop pretending like you know everything
>>
>>17182404

This. We are goyim, cattle, steak. We provide food for them. They want/need to kill off billions of people. They want the resources of this rock and the spiritual energy of the souls drawn to this rock.
>>
>>17182509
>grown in labs

I like that part. I hope the elites have seen the technology of the ancients.
>>
>>17182551

what filters? tell me about the filters.
>>
>>17184153

yeah, even that is too much. 700 million is 10% of the current population. 250 million is a better target considering how depleted our planet is.

ratm - no shelter
>>
>>17184049
This tbqfh senpai. There is no doubt they work together to pull some strings but for the most part they have their own shit individually to take.
>>
>>17184236

The true elites are, were and shall be. They want us to free - if only we could see.

Imagine a world beyond property. Not owning things or controlling people - not out of a sense of moral duty, but because of economic and political man-islandism. No death, illness, poverty, bad emotions or physical pain.

Truth be told, humans have been aware of heredity since before history. Sexual selection is said to be responsible for much of human appearance. Modern man is a eugenic creation, the result of progressively more potent breeding programs.
>>
>>17182326

>Consider the racket that is war,
>If they killed everyone, there wouldn't be anyone to make money off of.

This is sacrificial magick. they are converting human energy into blood (energy) for god, and getting paid for it. It pays good and always will. (My personal theory is eventually the wraith/predator will eventually turn the planet into a spider planet, only sand, mountains and spiderwebs. so its gonna pay good til then.)

Conveniently for the ayys, the people who get dead are anti-ayy. Like the pagans, jews, native american indians, and the muslims again.
>>
File: 3.png (10KB, 668x439px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
10KB, 668x439px
Hey guys any of you guys could tell me who are these strange symbols and encrypted and secret codes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIby4Ua3p7U .
>>
File: 1388727730061.jpg (81KB, 646x759px) Image search: [Google]
1388727730061.jpg
81KB, 646x759px
>>17182449
this

no one controls the world
groups of people are clashing against each others in the new warfare called economy

the ww3 will eventually happen but its not a conspiracy everyone needs resources and russia has them
>>
>>17182490
jesus help you you're stupid
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.