[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Runes (?)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 8

File: DSCF0784.jpg (2MB, 1296x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0784.jpg
2MB, 1296x2304px
>Be /out/ fag
>Go to my shelter innawoods in the middle of bumfuckistan
>Throw my bag on the ground, business as usual.
>Suddenly see pic related

Two runes and a fucking bone on one of trees at the entrance of my shelter.
Last time I was visiting my shelter was on Friday, so this is fresh.

I am not afraid of any spoop or something, I just don't want my throat to get slit by a shizo high on Wodanism.
Any idea what this shit means?
>>
its the cults territory now
>>
>>17182240
Is that the meaning of the runes or are you shitpoting?
>>
>>17182247
shitpost
>>
>>17182247
well if you live in a fuckin scandiv in a middle of nowhere you should atleast read an old book or two :) its an assumption, it is the category basically, i read out that its about a tribe and it is not good, and its usally on a tree if they mark a territory so i think its what it means
>>
>>17182250
This isnt me
>>17182240
I dont dhitpost about things that are serious. Dont come to that shelter again, thats advice
>>
>>17182253
>>17182251
Are you guys shitting me?
Could this be legit?
The region isn't public at all, I have to drive ~1 hour on an unplastered road + about 2 hours foot march.
This is in Poland, I go there to hunt.
>>
>>17182224
Someone drill a hole in that bone?
>>
it basically isnt a religion, its like being an athiest (i dont know did i say it right or not)
Well usally vikings used Runes as their primary tool, it spread into other places exept scandinavia, like estonia, iceland, north west latvia , DonĀ“t know about poland, because even in sweden are only a few who know something about runes
>>
>>17182272
Yes. The runes were carved in with a knife too as you can see.
>>17182278
So basically this is either some edgy mall goth lifestyle shit or some serious traditionalist territory I ran into?
>>
Probably nothing just some weak ass muggalos.
But at least you know that you don't have to be lonely.
>>
Some families have passed on the knowlege but not much, you should just leave a message for them to gently told"fuck off", but prepare to suit yourself, and your house.
>>
>>17182224
I don't know anything about this bullshit, but I would start a fire at the base of the tree and burn it down. Don't let it spread, but don't make it obvious a person did it. when they come back they will think they offended some spirit or the woods or something
>>
Okay so the runes mean "tribe" and "go away" ?
What about the bone?
>>
>>17182311
the validation, or the proof
i dont know how to say it but it means it is meant to be heard and not to "fuck" with them
>>
>>17182300
This
Tie some helium balloons with 100 ft of copper infused rope to the tree so that lightning hits it and they think Thor did it. Also leave a hammer
>>
>>17182316
kek
>>
>>17182283
probably just some edgey faggot

i think they would brand the tree with hot metal if they were serious. a acetylene torch is portable and cheap

also using just a bone is kind of lame. blood would have been better
>>
File: vkhli.jpg (23KB, 453x614px) Image search: [Google]
vkhli.jpg
23KB, 453x614px
>>17182224
NOPE
>>
The fiqure wears a traditional scan coat/cape, dont know how to call it
>>
>>17182316
Hydrogen, not helium.

But yes.
>>
>>17182348
lol
I went in that direction when I was done, nothing suspicious, that's a bush or something.
Still looks fucking creepy.
>>
>>17182360
pretty fleshy bush
>>
>>17182348
Holy shit, trees exist!
>>
Don't you guys think this might have something to do with cicada?
>>
>>17182386
cicada 2016 uses different style of runes, if you just went there i assume
>>
File: 1439088132333.jpg (54KB, 493x353px) Image search: [Google]
1439088132333.jpg
54KB, 493x353px
That's some next level shit.
Holy fuck
>>
>>17182269
You are asking the wrong fucking idiots but that bone can't be good, you might get a schizo like one of these idiots that tries to kill you so just have a gun handy or a bat or something, might need a shovel too lol.
>>
>>17182300
You are beyond retarded
>>
Leave a note that says the following: "Thank you for the welcome gift! I posted your art piece on facebook and everybody loves it. I enjoy making talented artists receive more attention. Please continue expressing yourself artistically and make sure to leave a signature next time!"
>>
You are being watched. Time for the hunted to become the hunter.
>>
I don't know if you know this but you should try to hurt the persons legs and feet first that way they won't run to or from you.
>>
>>17182470
Do this.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (68KB, 542x495px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
68KB, 542x495px
Elk hail all hail the elk
>>
>>17182269
Stary. Ja ich znam dlatego mowie. U mnie w miescie ciagle koty gina i po tugodniu znajduja wypatroszone z tymi runami w poblizu
Nie wiem kto to ani co to, ale radze uwazac
>>
>>17182571
wrong rune
>>
>>17182576
Oh the rune is right, he carved it wrong
>>
>>17182224
That's the 'life' rune. Look it up, its the exact opposite of the 'death' rune which for whatever reason people use as a peace sign. No idea about the other one though.
>>
>>17182224
protection and hail (volley)
also means the world of the gods and the underworld.
up is asgard (also where walhalla lies)
down is the rune for helheim (where the dead normally go.
a bone on one of the trees could represent odin / wotan / wodan.
if one were near my place, i wanted to do magic on, id leave and come back later.
>>
>>17182269
Be brave little polack. Use the brain and body god has given you. That is your shelter, you claim it and no one else can have it. Me and you both know, OP, no matter what, whomever did this is as human as you. They bleed like you. I recommend keeping a happy spirit to avoid any bad magic. And keep your gun close.
>>
>>17182269
Holy shit if you're in Poland definitely don't go back there.
>>
>>17182470
This. This so much.
>>
>>17182772
odin was riding the tree of the 9 worlds in order to obtain the knowledge of the runes.
i gues.. well.. that was a very decen tritual of a great pagan, who asked wodan for a little help.
if you hang a sheet of paper there that says, that is your shelter and you are atheist, and to leave you alone, there should be no problem.
i would avoid saying christian.
if i found that, i would write that we should meet on samhain or some day there at a certain time.
and... write him the title of this book: "Leaves of Yggdrasil".
>>
>>17182728
The other one represents chaos/destruction, literally bad weather/storms. Was also used on weapons.
>>
>>17182224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWB5npxJ1gY

they, run away op
>>
>>17182300
>fire
if i saw it had burnt down, id see it as "your wish has been heared" to behonest.
fire meaning action. meaning doing something.
>>
OP go further in and try to find more runes. I doubt they engraved in just one tree
>>
>>17182224
are there any more pics?
just curious.
>>
take the bone down, pull the stick out, scratch out the carvings - boom
you reversed whatever fuckery that was
>>
>>17182300
This. Cut down the tree and set it on fire.
>>
Look, I don't know much on Polish law, but I'm guess the majority of your population act for the most part civilized, right? That being said, then whoever did that to your tree can be searched for and prosecuted.

He trespassed into your property and he vandalized your property. Not only that, but he threatened you. I, would let the police know. Or, if you feel like that's a retarded idea, then here's another suggestion.

These guys are pretending they're vikings! They only have spears to kill you. If you really want those fuckers gone, then take a shotgun, or an AR if you're so inclined and wait there till they come and shot one of those bastards!

This ain't a huge dilemma, you either deal with it properly, or you come to /x/ crying like a little bitch! It's just that simple.
>>
>>17182224
it says hail the elk
>>
>>17183673
have u ever even shot anyone
>>
File: illumiNATO.jpg (897KB, 1296x2304px) Image search: [Google]
illumiNATO.jpg
897KB, 1296x2304px
>>17182224
run
>>
>>17183673
You cant have guns in poland :V
>>
>>17182224
The first rune is the rune of protection
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiz
>>
>>17183788
The second rune is Uruz (don't know how it's pronounced in english). Together they mean Protection of Health.

PS is this tree - pine?
>>
Ok, see, folks here seem really ignorant to runes and Asatru in general.

I wouldn't say it's threatening, it seems like a ritual.The top is Algiz, it "means" a few things, Elk, Life, fucking A. The bottom is Hagalaz. Hagalaz is a change rune, meaning great chaos or disruption. So, a disrupted life? A life of chaos? I don't know. It's not a "THIS IS MINE NOW" notice. It's someone being edgy.

Fuck me if I know why there's a bone.
>>
File: 1440990105692.jpg (432KB, 2000x1329px) Image search: [Google]
1440990105692.jpg
432KB, 2000x1329px
>>17183804
Not OP but damn do I know conifers, that is indeed a pine.
So the carvings are more like a blessing for him then?
>>
>>17183788
>>17183804
Found some more information. This two runes near animal's bone mean Health Protection of Animals
>>
>>17182269

shelter lol? is it a cabin or what? show us a picture of this shelter thing
>>
>>17182269
>>17183835
also tell us your approximate location , maybe its somewhere near (:D)
>>
>>17183822
As I wrote: >>17183826

As far as I understood OP is from Poland and we (slavs) have a little bit different interpritation for runes. So according to russian studies it's protection for animals (or human). In russian mythology pine is a "tree of dead, it drinks your energy good or bad", so I think, that the person who carved this runes wanted this tree to take all the desease (don't know how to write this word) from his domestic anumals.
>>
>>17183853
PS sorry for grammar mistakes
>>
>>17183753
Then still, call the police. And if they can't do anything then you're shit out of luck.

>>17183717
Not me personally, but I have family who are in military. My grandfather shot someone down in a dogfight.

But that's besides the point. What I'm getting at is you either have someone defend you or you defend yourself. That is your land that you bought and you shouldn't just let it go to some people acting as if it was 100 AD.
>>
>>17182269
JESTES KURWA OBJAWIENIEM

Blagam powiedz gdzie to znalazles.Szukam pierdolcĆ³w od roku,znajde to,nasram na to,przyzwę im na ryj Irminę i napierdole im do łba co robią

Jesli to jest to co mysle to grupa 20-22 letnich pseudo ketalwcĆ³w urwanych z książką o runach.Ukradli mi ją,a ja dokladnie wiem co oni chcieli robic.

PomĆ³Å¼ mi to ja pomoge tobie
>>
>>17182269
>Poland
>not public wood
what? i mean there are owners but they just gather wood and sticks and shit. also
>unplastered road
how suprising kek
>>
Adam proszę, wrĆ³Ä‡ do domu.
>>
OP, are you with us?
>>
File: innawoodz2.jpg (3MB, 3572x2420px) Image search: [Google]
innawoodz2.jpg
3MB, 3572x2420px
There is only this building near. Its some kind of post german garage.
>>
File: 1452125211237.jpg (1MB, 3572x2420px) Image search: [Google]
1452125211237.jpg
1MB, 3572x2420px
>>17184012
>There is only this building near
>>
Op here.
I am not polish, I am German. I just drive across the border to hunt there.

>Shoot them/him/her
Of cause I'm gonna kill another person. I'd also vote for Trump.

>Animal protection
Are they pissed that I hunt them?

>Is it a cabin?
No just a little rain shelter with a fireplace. I store my gear there before I start the hunt.
Alone the thought that someone found this place creeps me out. The only person I met was a ranger on the road 2 years ago.
Gonna take more pics in the weekend.
>>
>>17184012

idiot. show us your shelter
>>
>>17184028
Not me
>>
>>17184032

Picture of shelter right quck man
>>
>>17184038

lets see this fireplace rain shelter now!
>>
>>17184040
>>17184046
this tbqh
>>
>>17184050

SHOW ME!
>>
>>17184032
I don't advice you to hunt there. If people draw runes on the trees that means this is some sort of a holly grove, they won't kill you or something, but they'll try to scary you so you go away (or they'll just call police or forest rangers)
>>
As I said, gonna take pics of my shelter in the weekend. I use my cam for videos but the focus didn't work for some reason so I didn't take any pics beside this one and two shaky vids.
>>
>>17184070

you will regret not showing us
>>
>>17184032
Senpai run, im the guy who posted in polish. I know these guys, or atleast partilly. Recenty in my city cats are dissapearing and we gind them skinned and gutted woth these runes nearby a lot. My froends from around warsaw are also reporting the same shit.

Idk whats going on but theres some cult in poland and its big.
>>
>>17184032
>>17184032
Senpai run, im the guy who posted in polish. I know these guys, or atleast partilly. Recenty in my city cats are dissapearing and we gind them skinned and gutted woth these runes nearby a lot. My froends from around warsaw are also reporting the same shit.

Idk whats going on but theres some cult in poland and its big.
>>
>>17184078
The vids?
Could convert them into webbum, nothing special though.
>>
>>17184093

Why do you even bother making up this lie?

Show us some news articles about it if its true..
>>
>>17184088
We call them "new slav pagans"

They found pagan book (few pages https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Veles) in Russia and recently it became relly popular 'cause a lot of 'druids' wrote a lot about it, so after that a lot of pagan cults appeared. They even have that wooden gods in the central parks of Moscow
>>
>>17184117
Damn, too much 'a lot'. Sorry
>>
>>17183914
Top kek I to jest super obczja
>>
>>17182470
This is your best plan of action, famalam. Trust us.
>>
>>17184267
He'd better leave some sort of a slender man know, so soon we could see another guy with 'weird-innawoods-stuff-thred'
>>
>>17184272
>slender man notes
fix
>>
Be extra fucking careful going back OP, who ever the hell it was probably marked it as their territory, make sure ur sister packs you a lunch as well before you head out.
>>
>>17182300
Nigger he's not in 1400s africa dealing with hoodoo practitioning tribesmen, he's in poland
>>
>>17183804
the second one is hagalaz, dude....
not uruz. although you may be able to see uruz inside hagalaz.
>>
>>17184099
the cult makes the news not reporting on this... it is horrible. i am sure, they will track me down, sooner, or later...
jk.
>>
>>17182571
>elk-sedge
>sedge
>edge

this must answer all your questions
>>
They have been watching you and if you return after seeing this, you will be used ritualistically in such a way where you will never even know and possibly have been already. Have you any bump on your head? Or they may sacrifice you. It is a witch or witches.
>>
>>17182224
It's so I know how to find you when you post it on the internet. see you soon.
>>
>>17186087

haha
>>
>>17183673
Are you like 12 years old?
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.