[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

true paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.jpg (138KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
138KB, 1024x683px
How do you guys cope knowing that something supernatural exists and is intelligent? A couple nights ago, and this has happened twice now that I remember, just as I hit the sheets and try to go to sleep, something in my room makes an audible, loud noise as if something literally moved an object.

I'm not the neatest person so I usually have something on the floor or on my pc desk, and those both have made an audible noise just as I pull the sheets up and and have laid in bed for a minute or two. This also coincides with when I'm just about ready to fall asleep.

It's that feeling that you KNOW something is in the room with you and if you got up and looked you would most definitely regret it. I'm getting pretty annoyed with all this and I'm about to face it the next time it happens to me and not be a chicken shit. I want to know who is fucking with me just as I'm about to fall asleep.
>>
>>17181772
bumping for vis
>>
>>17181772
look, guys, I'm not fucking trying to lie to you. this shit is actually happening to me. I need some advice here.
>>
>>17181772
I fink you need to chart all this, write down time/s, any changes in atmosphere, that sorta thing, and what happened that day and leading up to it.
has there been any major changes recently? do you live with someone going through change, like a sister starting her periods, something like that?

and then you also need to set up a protective circle, sea salt in each corner of the room and around the bed.
>>
>>17181772
Was there a certain date all of this started? And have you brought any new items into the house that belonged to someone else? Any statement pieces?
>>
>>17181772
Bump
>>
>>17181918
>>17181863
we basically wrote the same things here, but the OP seems to have gone.
you sound like you understand this sort of thing, too, my instinct is yeah, that if it's the same place they're living in, there must have been some sort of change, something has attached itself. IMO a cleansing ritual would help, Epsom salt bath, clean the room, go through wherever the sound is coming from.
have you any images? I have a vivid imagination so could be way off, but I'm getting an image of a cardboard box , different than the ones in the pic, this one is open, with black print writing, bit dusty, on the left side of the room across from the bed by a wardrobe, beside books, with old fotos, lacey curtains, a gold sports trophy, and miscellaneous stuff in it.
Perhaps the object you're thinking of is in there... and do you do psychometry , reading objects, the vibes from them?
>>
>>17181772
Just go to krautchan b and sit on your office chair nude.
Works like a charme. Not even the dead will know peace from this evil.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.