[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Premonitions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20151104_135519.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151104_135519.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Hey /x/, I'll get right into it. Throughout life I've experienced multiple events that played out exactly as a dream I would have any number of days before. I can recall the majority of each dream and each event that transpired for anyone who asks. But in general each dream would basically (from what I recall) begin at a random point of a day. The spoopiest part of it is that I would often awaken from said dreams completely confused as I am a wild dreamer. Nothing extraordinary occured just simply hanging out with friends or looking over at a girl in my bed for vague examples. I've forgotten the dreams after having them as I do with all dreams I've had but I remember them completely as they occur in real life. Sorry if Im being misleading or outright silly in explanation, its just nearly 1 am and Im not quite used to these hours. Ill be going to bed very soon after posting this but if anyone is interested at all bump it up and Ill take my time before work to further elaborate what I mean. Its just really been messing me up lately because Ive started to feel like Im not actually in control of any aspect of my life now. Hopefully this'll still be around in the morning as I really could use some insight on this stuff.
Pic unrelated.
TL;DR Ive had premonitions and it scares me. Please help.
>>
it happens man i dream of places and i see them like 4 years later i dream of objects and i see them 5 times over the next day only happens when i have a deja vu like sense going on in the dream though and there not just any ordinary objects or places either btw. and as for people in the deja vu dreams i meet them after the dream on rare occasions before but they are always very creepy people who try to grt close to me and ask me alot of questions. anyway just thought id say this. RAMBLING YAy :D
>>
>>17181734
You're thinking of "Precognitive Dreams".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precognition
>>
>>17181734
Don't let it bug you, OP. I've had them my whole life as well. I'd recommend keeping a dream journal and noting the ones you believe are precognitive. It will help you train yourself better in identifying and remembering them. In all likelihood, they'll continue to be of innocuous events like you've already described, but there's always the chance that someday someone's life could depend on what you've dreamed.

It's only ever happened to me once, but the fact that I recognized what was happening made all the difference.
>>
this might be useful for you guys: https://youtu.be/fr0nqMDi03A
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.