[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Period Cramp Experiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 20

File: FjeRx1G.png (254KB, 421x490px) Image search: [Google]
FjeRx1G.png
254KB, 421x490px
(Pic not really related)
Anybody know of any period related folklore? Cures for cramps? Spells? Myths?

I'm not getting any sleep, so I'd be willing to experiment with whatever you guys can come up with.
>>
Ginger. Lots of ginger.
>>
>>17181626
I've heard that if you let an animal in heat get some dick, it stops being annoying because it thinks its getting pregnant. Probably works for humans too.
>>
My dick
>>
>>17181633
Tried it in the past. It'll take the edge off but my cramps have caused me to lose consciousness before. Like, I cramp through double doses of most pain killers.
>>
>>17181635
I know orgasms help but the bf is asleep and has an aversion to period sex unless it's in the shower.
>>
Sage tea. Also, in Navajo folklore, women are too powerful when they are on their periods, so they can't attend certain ceremonies/practices when bleeding, otherwise their power messes with the practice
>>
marijuana
or
sex
or
midol
or
heated blanket
>>
Post feet, socks preferred
>>
>>17181652
That's an interesting bit of lore.
And I do have some sage. My plants got pretty big this season so I was able to dry a lot of it. Definitely enough for tea.

>>17181654
>job drug tests
>bf is asleep
>midol is for amateurs
>got that covered, literally the only thing keeping me from grinding my teeth.
>>
>>17181649
this is actually true. do it yourself, no bf needed.
>>
>>17181655
Delivering
>>
>>17181667
Maybe in a bit. I'm in a comfortable position on the heating pad and not interested in moving at the moment.
>>
File: 1452054250841.jpg (40KB, 435x512px) Image search: [Google]
1452054250841.jpg
40KB, 435x512px
>>17181669
What the fug
>>
>>17181669

well, that's enough internet for this month.
>>
>>17181678
>>17181695
Kek
Of all the things for /x/ to be spooked by. Toes from Google images? C'mon guys.
>>
>>17181626
>cures for cramps
Change your tampon brand/model. I switched from Playtex to old-fashioned Tampax and cramps were gone in an hour, never to return.

It turns out the "cup" design of the Playtex trapped air up there, while the basic straight design of an old-fashioned Tampax does not. The trapped air caused cramps by the same basic principle that trapped gas in the intestines does it, only in the far more painful area.
>>
>>17181669
I really wouldn't be surprised if those were actually ops. I can't imagine any girl on this board being even remotely attractive.
>>
>>17181701
I'm in bed, so no tampon in. Cramps have been bad since before I started using tampons anyway.

>>17181704
I wouldn't say I'm a model, but I have enough self respect to not let my feet look like that lmfao
>>
Doing some Google searches for myself. (Pic related)

>Because men are thought to be so susceptible to the magical deployment of women's menstrual blood, vaginal fluids, and urine, in some cultures they are taught to avoid eating anything served to them by an unmarried woman which might contain these bodily fluids. It is common for a man to refuse or only warily accept dark-coloured beverages like coffee or tea or foods with brown or red sauces such as barbeque, lasagna, or spaghetti from a woman.

For some reason, the thought of period blood barbecue is absolutely fucking hilarious to me
>>
File: 2016-01-06 03.53.36.png (518KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-06 03.53.36.png
518KB, 1080x1920px
>>17181739
My dumbass forgot the pic
>>
Just lie down and accept it. :^)
>>
>>17181881
Lying down is about all I can do at the moment >_<
>>
>>17181626
Drink more water....
>>
Thought I accidentally went to /cgl/ instead of /x/ for a second, what the fuck.

As long as you're not a fatass, the worst of it is only on the first day. Get the fuck over it, nobody cares.
>>
>>17181626
Menstrual blood is extremely potent and has been used in magick since ancient times.

(captcha was flowers)
>>
File: birdy.png (873KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
birdy.png
873KB, 960x720px
>>17181903
>There is a very good healing spell you can do.
it works for all pain and illness but find it excellent for period pain, and I've been diagnosed with dysmennorea and PMDD since I was 14, when the pain was so bad I collapsed, thought it was appendicitis.
Any way, the spell uses a DIVINITY STONE, and it's easy to remember

''Hair and hide,
Flesh and blood,
Nerve and bone,
No more pain than this stone.''

not too sure of the origins, I found it in a book on dutch county Pow Wow magick.
>>
>>17181976
It's gotta fuck all to do with being a fatarse.
I'm 6 and a half stone/44/45kg, and have evil cramps.
It's caused by too much prostaglandins, and a drop in oestrogen.
>>
>>17181633
ginger helps, so does ginger beer(gear).
magnesium, at least 500mg, taken every day, will help PMT and cramps. also HIGH dose evening primrose oil, and B complex vits, an iron supplement like spatone, pure, not with folic acid, etc, helps with iron defiency and dizziness.
Arnica and nux vomica.
Hot baths, hot water bottles, relaxing, light exercise, orgasm, you don't need a partner, though I had a gf who used to be really into it, mostly am too crampy for action on it.
chocolate helps, chemically, the darker/more pure the better.
Lunar energies will be heightened.
>>
>>17181635
>in heat
This is what we call ovulation. Not menstruation. You don't have periods to get pregnant.
>>
>>17181704
why would you imagine that? I do modelling, been in a national mobile phone ad, and a few other ads in the past, & magazine fashion shoots, never a sanitary pad ad though. I'd like to whizz around on skate grinning like I was on xtc singing about my amazing ultra-lite pad.
& I know a few girls on here who are attractive, some of the guys look okay ,too, some of them are decidedly not so, but mostly it's an attractive enough board. we aren't narcissistic enough board to be posting pix of ourselves obsessively, thank fuckery.

>>17181652
that's v interesting.
I'd also heard some tribes , the women would sleep separately, in different tents, as they were considered too powerful, this was somewhere in Africa, forget the name.

For both spiritual and other cleansing, an Epsom salt bath would sooth one.
>>
>>17181626
Cure: get pregnant. Or get hysterectomy.

You're welcome.
>>
>>17182141
a Divinity stone is a stone from a river, or creek, rapid/shallow flowing crystal clear stream.
Also the beach, from the sea.
It should be one you're drawn to, that's the only reqirement.
Can be any colour, and size, and any stone, the one I use is grey, fits in my hand, smoothed by the water, oval, and very good.
To cleanse, use salt water and leave out overnight, preferably in a full moon, the way you would cleanse most crystals.
>>
If I have an orgasm during my period it's actually painful like one big cramp. My periods are pretty heavy. I won't even go out the first two days if I don't have to.

Try to endure the pain. It's good to endure pain.

My grandmother told me never to wash my hair during my period or I'd get pneumonia and die. obviously that's false.
>>
>>17181739
OMG I knew a guy who wouldn't accept a can of (US) root beer from me but wouldn't say why. I bet this was why!

That idiot, lol, the can was factory-sealed and I even pointed that out. Do these types think women are magical enough to just meld the stuff through the side of the can?
>>
>>17182192
>>17181704
Of all the interests represented on all 4 chins, I know the most hot girls irl into /x/ even over /fa/ and /lgbt/ and possibly even /tv/ & /mu/ but certainly the best ratio of hot girls to guys.
>>
>>17181626
Marihuana.
>>
>>17182223
Well, to give him some credit here: you can't trust an animal that bleeds for days and doesn't die.
>>
>>17182294
I KNEW someone, a guy of course since they don't go on the rag, would say that line ''never trust something that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die''.
Usually it's 5 days, but can be 3, or sometimes 7. Once U bled for over 2 weeks, had a psychotic episode, jumped into a river, attacked people, ran through town topless on the full moon, ended up in the psych wards with a box of crayons in the occupational therapy room.
They taught us how to make dreamcatchers which was cool, and gave me oxy for the pain, so wasn't all bad.
>>
>>17182304
You know you're only reinforcing the point, right?

Also, it's from Transmetropolitan. Or, at least that's where I read it.
>>
>>17182216
You sound like you get them as bad as I do.
Can I ask your stats?
Compare? See WHY they are so bad, or igf you want to email me, I have an email address specifically for /x/, [email protected] .
Have they always been this bad? I've had them bad since I was diagnosed with dysmenorrhea & PMDD(Pre Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder) at 14.
>>
>>17182312
You understand what extracting the urine is, don't you?
I should have put in ''howling at the moon'', but I thought it was apparent, specially the part with the crayons...
>>
>>17182324
Though menstrual psychosis is real, I read a book on it years ago.
And I shouldn't joke about it, PMDD is bad enough. It's cool, wasn't dissing you, wherever you got the line from I mean, it's probably what some cultures think when the segregate the menstruating women in different tents.
What's black and white a red all over?
A convent of nuns on their period.
(actually the collective noun for nuns is, not cunts, as I'd have though, but ''A Superfluity of Nuns'')
Women synch on the rag, most do, I haven't read up as to why, something to do with the lunar cycle, tides, but it's true.
>>
>ginger
>lemon
>re-usable cloth pads or a silicon cup instead of conventional products
>heating pad
>sex/masturbating
>>
>>17181719
>>17182192
>>17182227
Whatever you say. :^)
>>
>>17182351
Lemon? What does it do, and how best to use it, just eat/drink it?
Also
>chocolate.
and there are a great many spells to help with it.
From channelling it into art, to ones to ease cramps.

>>17182339
It is real, I knew someone who had it.
>>17182361
Those are 3 different people.
>>
From Conception to Fruition

''As a long sufferer of dysmenorrhea, the artist often remarked that it was astonishing that she did not bleed to death each month. Curious to the amount of blood that actually came out of her, she set out to sit over a canvas for the entire period. The first piece in the series is that first attempt in which she sat over a canvas for 12 hours. Now, she collects the entire product and then utilizes it within each piece. Each piece reflects the mood, location, feeling and setting of each ones creation ''
>>
The Canvases

'' A year long endeavor, The Period Piece, is a collection of menstrual mixed media paintings by the artist. Each piece incorporates the entire product of the artist's cycle. ''
>>
The Artist

'' Laani is a Florida native and an only child of immigrant British and Filipino parents. Childless, she has held a life long fascination with beauty, the female form and the inner workings of the human body. Lani worked as a model while attending art school as a young adult and later went to college for nuclear medicine. She is currently both working photographer and retains a license in Nuclear Medicine. She is versed in taking photos of the human body both from the inside and out. Now in her latest project she physically and mentally leaves a piece of herself on the canvas. ''
>>
>>17181669
cool, you're missing one toe
>>
>>17181633
>>17181643
>>17181649
>>17181652
>>17181701
1.how many cocks have you hoes sucked?

2. Is period blood gooey? do you sometimes hear voices from your vagina / from all the ghost babies that never got a chance?

do other animals get period too?
>>
>>17182192
>why would you imagine that? I do modelling, been in a national mobile phone ad, and a few other ads in the past, & magazine fashion shoots, never a sanitary pad ad though. I'd like to whizz around on skate grinning like I was on xtc singing about my amazing ultra-lite pad.
>& I know a few girls on here who are attractive, some of the guys look okay ,too, some of them are decidedly not so, but mostly it's an attractive enough board. we aren't narcissistic enough board to be posting pix of ourselves obsessively, thank fuckery.

jesus christ, the insecurity, it hurts lol
>>
>>17182223
women are scary creatures, so it's not surprising. Not many creatures can marry a man, suck off his wealth for 5,10,20 years and then take 75% of his money and home with kids

Even cancer seems bearable in comparision
>>
>>17182304
>had a psychotic episode, jumped into a river, attacked people, ran through town topless on the full moon, ended up in the psych wards with a box of crayons in the occupational therapy room.

I'd pay to watch a mildly attractive chick do that
>>
I wonder if period is really that painful or if it just girls acting up

Most women love drama, so you never know when they are in actual pain

How many of you are into feminism btw?
>>
>>17182494
Have a friend stand on your stomach for 3 days and kick you in the balls about 4-5 times an hour. THAT is what bad cramps feel like. And I am not a femminist.
>>
>>17182372
>What does it do, and how best to use it, just eat/drink it?
It will make the uterine lining dislodge more easily/faster, just like ginger. Drink it, I like hot water, lemon juice, and honey.
>>
>>17182494
I'm not a feminist. My periods were almost painless until I got an IUD. Now I have to lay abed with a heating pad at times.

my best comparison for a man would be to combine the feeling of a charlie-horse in your calf with the feeling of an urgent need to spew diarrhea
>>
>>17181635
Women are "in heat" like a week before they get their period.
It's punishment for not getting pregnant during that time basically.
>>
>>17181649
The shower head is your freind in this, your time of need.
>>
>>17181704
/x/ has some attractive women. I can't say I'm one, but there are some.
>>
>>17182519
wow that sounds painful
A friend that stands on your stomach and kicks you in the balls isn't a true friend silly

Sometimes being rejected by 1000 girls and being shit on by the society for having a dick still seems less painful than having a bleeding vagina.

Guess I should be happy with my little elephant
>>
>>17182531
oh well, take care I guess, I don't know what else to say
>>
>>17182547
"Sometimes being rejected by 1000 girls and being shit on by the society for having a dick still seems less painful than having a bleeding vagina "

>Tipping intensifies.
>>
>>17182545
FACES OF /X/ THREAD GO
>>
>>17182564
NO U
>>
>>17182569
more like boobies of /x/
>>
>>17182577
This is a worksafe board friendo
>>
>>17182587
Mods won't mind if the boobies are attractive
>>
>>17182592
what defines attractive boobies to you
>>
>>17182594
All boobies are attractive.
>>
>>17182494
Oh no, cramps are really painful.
It's kind of like what this anon
>>17182519
said about the standing and ball kicking.
That being said, cramps are different for everyone. Some people hardly get any cramps, while others are bedridden. Pain tolerance probably plays into this too though.

And unlike those other two, I have indeed been indoctrinated by the Femnazis. All hail Queen Anita Sarkesan first of her name, leader of the matriarchy and free women everywhere, may she reign 100 years and bear strong and independent daughters.
>>
>>17182601
>may she reign 100 years and bear strong and independent daughters.

THE HORROR
>>
>>17182594
above B cup, no hair, no pancake nipples, preferable erect nips :^)
>>
>>17182423
1) a dildo when role playing with my lover, she's tres hot, she an older woman, 43, 20 years, no, 19 years, older than me. She's ebony, with her dark black bobbed hair and slate grey eyes, her honey coloured body, and I'm ivory, a svelte creamy ribbon wrapped writhed around her, with my eyes like the ocean, the ocean HERE, sorta snot green with sparks of icy blue.
(I'm a lesbian. She is too. We are lezzers)! ;D

2)
Yes it can be gooey.
This is because it's not just blood, the uterine (uterus/womb) lining is being avulsed from the wall, and we shed this, so yeah, some of it is gunge, gore, etcetera, etcetera. You get the picture?

I personally have ZERO maternal instinct. I care and Love my Friends, and my Hounds, they are my Kids <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 .satori.
When I was a v young nipper, maybe under 3/4/5? I thought there was a woman living in my snatch, she wasn't like an invisible friend, I was afraid, nervous of her, n she had on a navy blue house coat, name began with ''v'', I don't quite forget, but she always told me I wasn't ''allowed'' to say. (that is still somewhat ingrained, WEiRD!) And she looked a bit (lot) like one of the women who cleaned the school, with the same strange stuck-in-the-'80's-hair, short with a marcel wave type perm.

YES all mammals get periods and bled. Dolphins, in a crystal clear lagoon, imagine the blood from a dolphinia's rag!

>Anyfink else, young anon?
>>
>>17182627
>imagine the blood from a dolphinia's rag!

no wonder sharks eat them.
>>
>>17182481
I wrote that, & I'm not #''insecure'', about certain thing yeaf, not about shallow shite like that.
Was just clearing up there are a lot of hot bitches on /x/, not just speshal me and acting all speshal with a mobile fone ad,
There are a LOT of fine ladies on here, every race, all fair of face (and body, and MIND! ^^,)

So yeah, don't judge a board's ladies (and gents.) by some pre-supposed notion of such things, hey.

>>17182485
I am a women, and I would not do that to someone, EVER, unless they were abusing the children in which case I'd slaughter them dead. Women who do that for money are soulless whores.

>>17182489
>*nervous laughter*

>>17182494
Refer you to >>17182519, but not merely stand, do bloody RIVERDANCE , and back, also, add nausea, vomiting, and light-headedness/dizziness
>>17182494
I wish! I were ''play-acting'' another I'd never/have never, would never, pretend to be in pain/ill/depressed an so on, ''for attention'', the same pathetically sad cunts who do that need to be crippled with rag cramps THEN they'd understand.
Drama in films is fine, IRL, have had quite enough,ta.
FEMiNiSM, Personally, can see it's good points, yeah, & that glittery arm~pit hair thing in ingenious.
I would've been a Suffragette.
but a follower of that bitter old sow germayne [sic] the payne greer, or camel la PIG-li-argh, nope.AVI , nie! I like STRONG WOMEN, sometime even womyn, but tl;dr, not a feminist.
>>
>>17182531
wozza charliehorse mate?
>>
I had a gf that would ALWAYS want to fuck at the beginning of her period, and tell me to cum inside. She said it helped her feel better and be able to sleep. She never took drugs for the cramps, just wanted me to fuck her, slept more and ate more.
>>
>>17182533
Are you a bible basher, or did you get bashed with a bible, and now you're severely fucktarded?!
Your punishment is trudging around day to day. poor bastard.
>>
>>17182545
the fact ''you can't say'' means that , more likely, you are deffo one of the ''hot'' ones, né ;] .
>>
>>17182681
Someone got offended! Go to the safe space playpen. Ill bring your binky and blankie.
>>
>>17182673
cramp/muscle spasm
>>
There's one involving mixing period blood with mugwart and something else and putting it on your body to lure a creature that'll grant you temporary strength,wisdom,etc one of these kinda traits in exchange for biting you. I think the story for it is called "Bite marks."

Other than that, a lot of magic involving menstruation at all tends to be such things as love potions (period blood is part of the recipe for the potion you give your beloved. Yummy.) and such so unless you're looking for a gross love potion I don't know much
>>
>>17182682
Not always. I've seen some uggos that insist they aren't pretty cause they know they're uggos.
>>
>>17181626
Hey OP go us for synced mensies. BFFS forever right?

>>17181635
Lmfao you dont even know the difference between ovulation and menstration, did you not take basic health class in gradeschool?
>>
File: rick.jpg (11KB, 214x314px) Image search: [Google]
rick.jpg
11KB, 214x314px
>>17182693
dis is me am I purty
>>
>>17182693
You could say I'm "enlightened".
>>
>>17182681
Naw man, periods are totally your reproductive systems way of being a spiteful cunt.
>>
File: 1428765193992.jpg (34KB, 450x484px) Image search: [Google]
1428765193992.jpg
34KB, 450x484px
>>17182594
tits like these make me slick ja.
>>
File: lot_4.png (185KB, 262x390px) Image search: [Google]
lot_4.png
185KB, 262x390px
>>17182735

oooh nice photo set thanks for sharing
>>
>>17182683
yeah read it's comment, it IS offensive, offensively stupid, but if it's ''serious'' (genuine) then they must be a bit gone it the head. Bible bashed, I'm telling ya. poor bastard has been brainwashed by the ''good book''.
>>
>>17181649
What a fucking loser. What's so bad about fucking some bloody pussy.
>>
>>17182694
GTFO! I have synced mensiiez too! ohmyGoddess, we's totally Besties now && heartzZz L0\/3!x

seriaas, though, synchin' on /x/ fuck know how many miles apart....that's cool, né?!
Where are you from? I'm from South Africa but sorta grew up in Ireland after living in Amsterdam, London, Kent, Paris, now Ireland, with my ''funny accent''.

Tell about youse, my synching sisters! [=
>>
>>17182737
Y-YOU HAVE MORE! OH BASED ANON! THANK YOU! Goddess THESE are the type of Women I desire as lovers.....*sigh*

Where's it from d'you know, oh based anon?
>>
>>17182754
Archive (archival?) request one please.
>>
>>17182760
I used MAGIC to find it

>>17182754
mine just ended yesterday, I feel left out
>>
>>17182746
Youre reading into it too much and getting butthurt. he mentioned nothing about the Bible. He was saying your body "punishes" you for not getting pregnant by the negative effects of a period.

Also, go back to reddit.
>>
Op here. I think this might be the most hilarious thread hijacking I've ever seen. I'm not even mad.
Serious props to those who stayed on subject though.
>>17181652
>>17182099
>>17181739
>>17182141
>>17182169
>>17182206
>>17182351
>>17182408
>>17182416
>>17182419
>>17182526
>>17182691

On another note, the thought of a bunch of /x/ obsessed femanons being synced up is kind of terrifying. I know how I get right before mine starts. I would punch king Kong in the face for looking at me funny.

Menstruation monster hunting?
>>
>>17182768
Mine did too
>women on /x/ synching their periods
>topkek
>>
>>17182925
A team of hormonal and pissed off women hunting monsters and shit.
Nothing would stand in our way except maybe a few people crying over Grey's anatomy.
Absolutely genius.
>>
>>17182964
tinfoil hat
earplugs (cigarette filters in ears)

gogo

air ionizer (generates positive ions)

gogo
>>
>>17182494
you know when you're out of shape/unhealthy and you stretch too hard and you get that horrible cramping sensation that leaves you immobile for a couple of seconds before your muscle relaxes back into place? It's that but stretched out for hours and inside of your, I guess a guy equivalent would be the gooch or balls for 1-2 days every month. It goes from a dull, steady pain and crescendos into an intense cramp that seizes you up right in the uterus. I get fever/chills/diarrhea too, fucking horrible desu. I had a pain killer one time and that helped so much, too bad you can't get oxys for cramps. This is why I need feminism, to legally take narcotics every month.

But seriously though my doctor prescribed me off brand 10mg Prozac for pmdd, like what the fuck is this shit. I mean I have crazy mood swings too, yeah, but the pain is a lot more distracting and only adds to my cuntness. I just have to be firm about it next time I go for the yearly pussy check up.
>>
>>17182768
I feel you. Just finished mine today. :(
>>
>>17181664
Doesn't wanna take Midol but is up for some bullshit magic cures, ok

Just drink chamomile tea, take a hot shower and go to sleep.
>>
>>17182423
Nice kek m8y
>>
>>17182627
>Typical /x/ femanon
>>
How is this paranormal?
>>
>>17183609
How are most of the threads on this board considered paranormal ?
>>
Use a cup,not tampons. This helped me at least.
>>
>>17183675
Good question, we should work harder to get rid of obviously off topic thread
>>
>>17182627
>YES all mammals get periods and bled.
That's literally wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstruation_%28mammal%29
>>
>>17182627
>When I was a v young nipper, maybe under 3/4/5? I thought there was a woman living in my snatch, she wasn't like an invisible friend, I was afraid, nervous of her, n she had on a navy blue house coat, name began with ''v'', I don't quite forget, but she always told me I wasn't ''allowed'' to say. (that is still somewhat ingrained, WEiRD!) And she looked a bit (lot) like one of the women who cleaned the school, with the same strange stuck-in-the-'80's-hair, short with a marcel wave type perm.

All organs in the body are said to have their own spirit, this fits right in.
>>
On my period today.
God fucking damnit uterus i will never have children you can torture me all you want all i will have is cats.

But really periods can be awful. I have to take pills or else i can get cramps so bad i pass out,vomit,...Most of the time it just hurts a lot and i am super pale. and i am fine with some pain usually really but this fucking shit hurts like something eating me inside
>>
>>17184092
When I was using tampons,I was going through a bottle of Advil every 3 months. Switching to a cup did wonders.
>>
>>17184101
I like cloth pads even more. Like a teddy bear hugging my sensitive irritated miserable vagina
>>
http://www.waldorfhomeschoolers.com/menstruation

Just gonna dump this here and check on it after some good rest
>>
>>17181626
Hi not getting any sleep, so I'd be willing to experiment with whatever you guys can come up with, I'm dad.
>>
>>17184109
I havent tried any of those. I dont know how I feel about having washable pads rather than throw away ones. They are obviously better for the environment though,which is a plus.
>>
>>17182216
Same here orgasums make my cramps worse. My routine is a warm bath, my "Pootie", (that's what I call my heating pad which is just a sock with rice in it.) and a melatonin. I just wanna sleep through the worst part if I can. If I can't I swear by 2 extra strength Midol and Icey Hot. Icey hot works wonders while you are waiting for the Midol to kick in but DO NOT put it on before a bath or at least an hour afterwards. It will burn the shit out of you.
>>
a literal buttfuck of people complaining about menstruating - can we make this more paranormal and talk about the spoopy magical beliefs of menstrual blood??? somebody please
>>
>>17181654
Can confirm. On day 2 of 4 of menzies.
>>
>>17181664
>midol is for amateurs
>confirmed male
>>
File: IMG_20160106_154811.jpg (97KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160106_154811.jpg
97KB, 500x349px
>>
Take some fucking Tylenol and suck it up.
>>
>>17182494
Take this leg cramp and put it in your pelvis. Now make it last for 3-4 days. Now imagine uncontrollable bleeding coming out your dick.

And fuck feminism.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 168x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 168x300px
>>17185871
Fuck forgot the pic
>>
File: apache chief.jpg (12KB, 225x201px) Image search: [Google]
apache chief.jpg
12KB, 225x201px
>>17185871
>>17185881
>>17185780

>pretending to be women
>>
>>17185932
That's what cramps feel like.
>>
>>17184282
Actually, the reason many people who obsess over eating "clean" stop menstruation is because they're malnourished.

On a side note: nexplanon. No pregnancies, no periods
>>
Women went thousands of years dealing with menstruation and didn't bitch half as much about it as they do now.

I think its because our modern world pampers women in the west so much that squirting blood out of their vagina once a month is just about the most suffering they ever deal with now.
>>
>>17181652
This stuff about power and what not is all a front, to keep bitchy crampers to themselves and away from everyone else.
>>
>>17186061
The difference between now and before is that women found it very shameful to bring the topic up around men. Women might have/probably did talk about period problems amongst themselves; it's just not written down much any where. There's not much weight to your statement, you just look like a blind red piller taking anything specifically female related and twisting into an example of how "degenerate women are now". Just as dumb as a femi nazi getting pissed about "mansplaining" or some shit tbqh
>>
>>17186103
But women are more degenerate now, the princess complex and shitty independunt attitude us quite annoying. It's like a muscle guy running around in skirts, talking in high pitched girly voice , slapping and kicking all women that come around and then wondering "where have all the good women gone?"

Menstruation is nothing to be proud of, just like if men suffered from diarrhea every month, they won't feel obligated to write it down or discuss with women how yellow and watery their shit is.

Most people don't even discuss the kind of porn they watch or what their real political opinions are with the other gender.

Of course today women are put on a pedestal they don't deserve so every little thing a girl does needs applause and praise and a godamn trophy.

Popping out your breasts to feed your kid in the middle of a restaurant with 5 year old kids all around- oh soon brave and independent

Running marathons with no pads on and all the menstrual blood running over your legs- oh she's so brave

Smearing shit all over your face to fuck patriarchy - oh she's so brave

Women are a parody of themselves and not a very good one at that
>>
>>17182746
Get a life you edgy lesbian
>>
>>17186061
>didn't
I mean it sucks but it isn't that bad. Unless you're fat then it sucks
>>
>>17186787
That would explain a lot
>>
>>17186819
Yeah , mine are ok but it's nothing to cry over lel
>>
>>17182420

You need to work on your maths
>>
>>17186009
You are wrong on so many levels. I just stumbled across to tell you that only very few other mammals bleed and they still get pregnant. Same goes for women. Nutrition and nutritionscience is more komplex than you think and they manage to keep non-profitable secrets by themself. Enjoy your blue pill faggot, i bet you admire the pharmalobby aswell.
>>
This is the creepiest fucking thread ever to grace /x/.

Trapped air in the pussy? Blood biscuits? Wait.. I'm gonna throw up..
>>
Calcium magnesium helps reduce cramps. It's been pretty effective for me.
>>
Rose hip tea is really great for cramps and headaches. That's my biggest recommendation.

Otherwise, drink lots of water, put a warm compress over your lower stomach, and rest. Cramps are shitty.

Source: my own cramps
>>
File: 1449043221817.jpg (55KB, 365x330px) Image search: [Google]
1449043221817.jpg
55KB, 365x330px
So much wrong statements in one thread i dont even bother further lurking here my 2 cents

Most important for you to know; there is no real reason for the body to not absorb the cushion* it prepared for a non fertilized egg. Ovolation can happen without menstruation. Just take a look at cows if you have any arround you, do they eat only grass and if so, do they bleed? Of course fucking not because the body wont abandon resources!!! There are other mammals besides women that bleed and they are pretty much all domestic (and being feed processed food).
* other than the endometrium made out of poor-quality nutrition

Just my expierience; i eat 1 warm meal a day but the first and last thing i drink(!) are vegetable juices as treatment (can go into detail some other time). I was diagnosed many things but i will talk now about defiecency of iron reserve of the body. To restore that i drink parsley freshly juiced (about 1 big glass a day) combined with green paprika or sometimes celery. You must know that i bled really heavy and quite long, something like this.

>5bleading days-pause-3-pause-4-pause-20-25nonbleading days

This pause goes from a half day to a noticable 3 day probably. It wasnt allways like this, i had as teenager a prolonged but better cycle, something like 35-5. Different doctors just put me on pill to fix that but i dont wanna deal with side effects. One of this side effects was my prolonged cycle to change into something more concerning. Menstruating felt for me like sepukku i shit you not.

>didnt intend to write so much

>cont anyways

>just realized i have to stop somewhere so there might be holes
>>
File: 1411495971032.jpg (146KB, 589x900px) Image search: [Google]
1411495971032.jpg
146KB, 589x900px
>>17187163
Normally i have a good apetite but somehow i managed to forgett to eat for a long time(was missing my SO).This caused this whole fucking problem to abound. The "problem" being women needing 50% more iron but eating less red meat and other rich-on-iron foods in generall.

So back to my doc; i got pills first, containing 50 mg iron each for 50 days. They made my feces grey but the values on my bloodtest didnt get any better. We test it three times, first for diagnose and then after every 50 pills (100 in total).

I was unable to move due muscles screaming from pain, i was drained. Can you imagine your body draining your own mass for nutrition? Feels not good man.. I menstruated 3 times and this drained me really bad. I ate a lot of red meat(i love steak) and eggyolk to help with the iron it but this only resulted into heavier cramps and more blood. The processed shit made me bleed heavier no wonder the results aint getting better.

Now that my SO is back he helps me with preparing green juices and adjusted my diet arround it. I know that white beans and lentils wont help to catch up with the lack of iron (something around 6 mg iron on 100 gr) but parsley seems to do so(3,3 mg/100gr).

And this is because in fresh veggies there is all you need. Unprocessed food contains every enzyme you might need for diagesting it(so no resources spend on this if you are a weak person) 2 liter carrotjuice and a hearty meal where enough to catch up with the lack of nutrition so i was able to move again. 1 glass parsley daily (i think 400-600 gr in one?) brought back 'colour in my face' (was very very pale) and i am very positive that i might notice a change on future menstruation and nutrition.

Tl;dr the body reabsorbs the vital fluid if it is made of fresh and healthy nutricion.
>>
>>17186917
No u
>>
Is there anything more obnoxious than a woman on her period?

The fact that women use PMS as an excuse for bad attitudes and behavior is ridiculous, considering how new the myth is that women can be crazy when they're on the rag.
>>
>>17187431
We live in a time when just having a vagina makes you speshul. So, you can't be a pedophile,a rapist, an adulterer (if a wife cheats on her husband, clearly the husband wasn't loving her enough and it's his fault)

And everything wrong done by a woman is either society's or a man's fault. Then there are beta orbiters and mangina just dying to suck a woman's proverbial cock.
40 years after hardcore feminism and most women have turned into some vile repulsive creatures.

No wonder society kept them under wraps with strict rules and expectations. Enjoy your liberation, girls, with your nasty legbeard and obnoxious attitudes lel

Some 60% of 25-34 yr old men have already given up on marriage, hopefully that number will increase. There's literally no benefit in being married, especially if you are a man
>>
>>17187431
>most indigenous and even civilized cultures have taboos on female behavior during menstruation
>PMS is a new myth
Pick one, anon
>>
>>17181626
Take Ibuprofen and Vitamin C Suplements

Cranberry and mild exercising will also help in ending the period faster
>>
File: jesus.gif (478KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.gif
478KB, 500x280px
>>17181626
you know what to do ladies ;)

may jesus fuck you
>>
>>17187456
I'm specifically referring to Jan Painter and a number of other women who, in the 90s, literally got away with murder by using PMS as a defense.

you're talking about ""most"" ""cultures"" having ""taboos""
>>
>>17187456
most cultures have dragon creatures in their mythology.

besides, plenty of Americans believe that the female orgasm is a myth. even many females. what cultures at large believe has zero impact on biology or fact.
>>
>>17181626
Anti inflammatory such as Naproxen. Have long term relief but long time for it to kick in. Basic ibuprofen will give short relief with faster onset. Try going to a docs for some pills instead of pretending ' spells' exist
>>
>>17187561
>bad behavior
>murder
Pick one

>>17187568
Yeah and guess what? Turns out the reason for universal "dragon myths" is DINOSAURS WERE REAL and people found bones or possibly even frozen remains.
>>
>>17181626
Castor oil, applied on the skin. consuming a bit of maca root powder usually helps as well.
>>
>I'M A GIRL
>GIVE ME ATTENTION
>>
File: 1360941587316.jpg (7KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1360941587316.jpg
7KB, 342x239px
>>17187789
>herp derp here take poison #1 and poison #2!
>then try to get approved for some industrial strength poison!
>LOL the mind has no power
>>
Apply some reiki to your vagina. How you ask?
First you need to focus on your pain, then place your hand over your vagina. Now this part is important. Start moving your palm in a circular motion, rubbing that energy all over that juicy pain infested area. Don't forget to visualize healing and project it in a releasing that energy from within.
>>
>>17187789
SPELLS
DO
EXIST

what colour is your hair?
>>
>>17186959
>>17187163
>>17187177
Underrated post
>>
>>17182485
I read that as 50,000 years.

I thought you were revealing some dark, fucked up secret about how women are vampires or something.
>>
Tao
Deer exercise
cutting the red dragon
>>
>>17182494
not into feminism. not fat either lmao. but i pass out from the pain theyre that bad. Some girls over react for attention but alot of girls actually have it bad.
>>
>>17190529
>woman who's 'not into feminism'.
100% saying that to impress men, or because your so over-privileged you haven't been harassed, dismissed, or treated like shit for being a woman.
>>
>>17182294
I don't trust anyone who doesn't understand what a period actually is.
Pro tip- not a bleeding wound
>>
>>17182318
Idk your life but exercise helps.
I'm 130 5' 5" and I can tell a huge difference in cramps based on if I've done even a small amount more exercise than normal.
>>
Post socks pls
>>
>>17182339
Eh the whole syncing thing is up in the air proof wise. Basic statistics explains that if 2 women bleed 5-7 days every 20-30 days that their cycles will eventually fall on the same days.
>>
>>17182494
It's like a really low bad nasty poop that builds in your stomache but you can't poop it out for days. Shit is annoying.
>>
>>17182533
True. I get a higher sex drive and I know I dont need to have sex because my body is betraying me for some semen.
>>
>>17182676
I used to fuck boys on my period and if they said anything about the blood I would pretend their dick must've caused me to start early. Lolz being a woman is fun
>>
>>17190847

On that subject, I get really awful period shits and I feel like that factors into the cramping problem. It's definitely not from dehydration. Y'all got any hints/tips for that?
>>
>>17181903
Have you been getting too much vitamin c? I'm too lazy to google it on my phone, but it releases a chemical in your body that forced the uterus to shed it's liningore violently, making cramps 1000x worse. Some women use it to force miscarriage.

Feel better OP. Eat some ice cream and watch something emotional.
>>
>>17182599

That sounds like a challenge.
>>
>>17190911
I have the same fucking problem. Mad poops day one. I'd love a remedy.
>>
This is easily the most interesting conversation I've had on /x/ in a long time.
>>
File: image.png (634KB, 471x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
634KB, 471x582px
>>17181626

>Raspberry leaf tea

This stuff works wonderful for me.

If your period is mega painful, you should make an appointment with a urologist or gyno to ask about the possibility of endometriosis or cystitis.

Avoid chocolate, caffeine, spicy foods, and Cambodian image boards.
>>
>>17190968
I approve of that brand of tea :) any herbal tea is soothing for a painful period.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.