[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worlds.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Nexialist.png (479KB, 1829x870px) Image search: [Google]
Nexialist.png
479KB, 1829x870px
>What is Worlds.com?

A virtual world, made in 1995(!) full of bizarre stuff made by users.

>I cant start the game!

http://pastebin.com/n9S4UZQ2

Follow this guide to run the game on a newer computer.
>>
File: vUJNuRx.png (7KB, 446x419px) Image search: [Google]
vUJNuRx.png
7KB, 446x419px
Can we also talk about I'm Null?
>>
>>17181500
Are there any ports made for Linux? I don't feel like downloading Wine.
>>
>>17181770
Tell me about it
>>
>>17181770
Explain it. :^)
>>
>>17181802
A black worldspace filled with wiremesh landmarks. You are just a line in this worldspace, a integer. Made to wander around.
When enough people come online and he feels like it, a character named Null will come online. He walks around and talks and plays with everyone online. Then when he's had enough he leaves.

I have more information on it, but I'm in mobile right now.
You can check it out at mooosh.TV
Chrome does not work.
>>
It's full of shit and mostly incompatible.
>>
>>17181810
Is Null a real player, or an AI?
How does he "Play" with you?
Is there any object to the game other than to wander the landscape?
For that matter, how does he talk to you?
Can you communicate with other players?
>>
File: umarufrog.gif (2MB, 380x238px) Image search: [Google]
umarufrog.gif
2MB, 380x238px
A story I wrote about this game:

http://www.inkitt.com/stories/13786
>>
>>17181815
Null is believed to be an admin.

He has done a lot with us in the past. Once he took us on a pilgrimage around the worldspace, which ended with one of us becoming "the sun". The sun was told to sit in the center of a marker. He then had an object orbiting him. If anyone touched that object, they would be banned. (Dealing with a ban is very simple, you just refresh the page.)

The main object of the game is to interact with Null. Like you would hang out with a friend.

For how he talks, refer to my first image. There's text that appears in the upper left window.
You cannot communicate with other players in game..
>>
Oh shit. I remember playing Worlds with a lot of /x/philes a few years ago. The atmosphere became spoopier the further rooms you went into.
>>
>>17181827
Thanks for the explanation, but from what I've seen in the videos of the game, it looks like a thirteen year old came up with a personal sandbox. Just thee way he writes is even annoying; eg: "im so wet rn."
>>
>>17181852
im really hoping to get some people together for some exploration.

you could call it internet-archaeology. Ive seen Posters from Britney Spears and other old stuff. some of the banners are showing 404 messages. And still, there are people following and talking to me.
>>
get in there, nerds
>>
>>17181899
i am weak and i am strong, only time could tell
>>
>>17181500
Nexialist, stop posting this stupids threads. Thank you in advance!!!
>>
>>17182004
im not nex you cunt
>>
>>17182012
Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. Are you "nex's" sex toy or something? I'm honestly curious!
>>
I'm there, boring af atm
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.