[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys, I'm in need. I need to know if anyone has seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 20160105_212934.jpg (991KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160105_212934.jpg
991KB, 2560x1536px
Okay guys, I'm in need. I need to know if anyone has seen anything like this in dreams or whatever. I've been having nightmares about these guys since I was a kid. The last dream I had was them standing in the middle of the road, and my car broke down. They pulled me from my car, said something I don't remember, then turned into an owl.
I cannot find anything online, and this is my last hope.
I drew this up as a rough draft of what they look like.
>>
And yes, they have the general alien bodies, but are around 6-7(?) feet tall.
>>
Sounds pretty similar to that movie The Fourth Kind.
>>
>>17181393
Yeah, and it doesn't help that I live in Alaska either so my post will probably just be ignored. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever seen the head shape before...
>>
>>17181285
Make a plan, not excuses. Change your expectations & demand the best. Commit to making the right decisions. Squirm and struggle if you must to do what is best for you in the face of temptations. Have a plan with 2 solutions for every obstacle that the world will put in your way tonight, tomorrow, and for the rest of 2016.

And there is one other saying that I find helps keep me motivated and focused on what I truly believe to be important:

No Pressure .... No Diamond
No Irritation .... No Pearl
No Struggle .... No Butterfly
No Endurance .... No Success

Whatever challenges the new year brings, face them head on.

Be fearless and relentless in the pursuit of your goals and your happiness.
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
File: cross.jpg (46KB, 940x520px) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
46KB, 940x520px
>>17181285
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: image.png (3KB, 64x84px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 64x84px
its the foobar2000 logo
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.