[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to know more about mind powers. Anyone have any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 196gvl9wru1rjjpg.jpg (71KB, 800x484px) Image search: [Google]
196gvl9wru1rjjpg.jpg
71KB, 800x484px
I'd like to know more about mind powers. Anyone have any good links, videos, or stories?
>>
>>17180753
I have A story. It spans roughly 5 months and follows a lot of exploration of the "truth", if you will. I suddenly went from hopeful skeptic to immediate believer when I got "slammed" with constant proof.

There is so much involved here in the exploration of "mind over matter". O have so many warning for you, just as I have as many urges to tell you to explore to your hearts content.
>>
>>17180753
do the quarter trick where you convince yourself you'll find a quarter outside and then you do

i'm thinking about trying it and working my way up to some bens
>>
>>17180797
If finding money is what it takes to convince you of a higher power, then it will happen. It will just happen to be a true desire. The "quarter trick" is a play on certain methods of self empowerment. Balance is the ultimate goal of the path you're on.
>>
first step be me and know how to physicly feel things outside of ones own body>>17180753
>>
>>17180753
step 2 levitate for a few seconds at a time and build it like a muscle youve never used before with the help of jumpining to make it easyer to start the sortof floating thing so yea now your a fucking wizard harry congratz you can float around a bit and put only like 60 pounds on the ground when you wigh 210
>>
oh and also if your spirirt or w/e u call itis strong enough you can say a persons name and float your spirirt over them to see them you only need a first name or you can contact them in there heads but it depends wether they are able to tell your there to respond to you also dont be an idiot and thing your own thoughts are them
>>
oh and also be crazy enough to truly belive that you can do this shit cause you can
>>
File: tatsumaki.png (369KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tatsumaki.png
369KB, 480x640px
>>17180753
>tfw I will never be a powerful esper/psychokinetic
>tfw even if I was I'd just keep it a secret and use it to "subtly" get rich, then laze about in my room all day floating in mid air, shitposting on 4chan with my mind
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.