[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does weed and other drugs help in the spiritual path? Or are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Does weed and other drugs help in the spiritual path? Or are just for fun? Or even worse, they only fuck you up? I have a little bit of adhd.
>>
>>17180673
DMT man
>>
>>17180673
They are time wasters. If you are a young adult then avoid them and focus your energy on something constructive. If you're secure in your station in life then have fun
>>
>>17180673
You can get a natural high, nigga. Just go a week without sleeping and you'll start to hallucinate.
>>
>>17180693
I'm 23 years old.
>>
>>17180673
They will rip you out of your mundane existence and possibly alert you or show you something supernatural or extraordinary. Spiritual enlightenment from them? not so much, just a good way to show something is possible.

All of this can be done sober through meditation. You also leave your ether body open to possession or negative entity attachment when on drugs. Look into what montalk has to say on the subject.

>source; did a bunch of DMT, LSD, Shrooms and wandered for years, became sober and only meditated- making good progress
>>
>>17180673
It certainly can help but I'll make a huge assumption here based on my direct experiences, observation on people and reading from literature and work of science.

The potential to heal, improve is there but the potential to harm or have a delusional pointless trip is more likely.
Like 10 % win 90 % just good times with weed.

in those 90% times you could also assume it's a lose because some people take their experiences as facts or spiritual journey and end up in delusional states.
One week ago I smoked industrial quantities of weed ( more than I ever smoked ) two days in a row. It lead me to series of realizations about awareness where at first I tought it's a mechanical process... but then trough introspecting and reading more on the subject I realized that exactly my rebellion towards this idea is a signal to understand that this awareness is of limitless potential.. and what we experience now is potentially anything. The US is in total control, and exactly this is what makes us so different from animals.

While I was high I found this video which made much more sense while sober.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJxL4s4cI8s
>>
>>17180673
Drugs are like telescope/microscopes in that they help you observe phenomena.
Attainment of understanding doesn't come from observation however. You will not have a truly meaningful, deep, spiritual experience simply by "getting fucked up."
It takes patience to get anywhere on the path. Do not expect to get high and suddenly piece everything together. There may come a time when you require new perspective in a way which certain drug use may aid you.
Drugs are just another tool. Only ever use a tool if you need it.
>>
>>17180673
Lain. Nice.
Drugs are bad op.
>>
>>17180722
How do you go about getting into meditation? Could you describe a significant experience you got from meditation?
>>
>>17180673
No it doesn't, and secondly there is no such thing as a little adhd, I just call it bad parenting but you're either sick or you aren't so make up your mind or just find help.
>>17180692
Yeah get the kid on the hard shit.
>>
>>17180724
>our awareness is of limitless potential.
potential what?
>what we experience now is potentially anything
obviously. thats just Cartesian doubt.
>>
It does in the sense that you fucking relax and minimize negativity to maximize positivity. Can be usefull if you're seeking some sort of stoïc way of life.
>>
>>17180722
>You also leave your ether body open to possession or negative entity attachment when on drugs
The whole post is good, but this is a really good point. I accidentally opened my Kundalini energy while on LSD (at least that's what I think happened) and it jumped right over the good, right into the extreme negativity. Really fucked my shit up.
>>
>>17180673
Dunno about the "spiritual path," but weed and psychedelics certainly broaden your mind and open it up to new ideas. You can have some potentially life-changing revelations on psychs.

Definitely worth investigating if you're suitably open-minded.
>>
psychedelic drugs are just drugs

sure they can be introspective and show you things about yourself youve maybe denied so long and supressed but i dont think they show you secrets of the universe or gain you anything external knowledge wise
>>
>>17182164
They may show you some universal knowledge but once sober you loose it :D
>>
DMT man. Do it the right way, research your shit, know what you're doing. After doing it the right way after trying it 5-6 times, i had astral projections and 3rd eye visions on a regular basis for a bit.
>>
>>17182286
Sorry, I meant after not doing it right 5-6 times I finally did it the right way once, than all that shit happened.
>>
>>17180673
shamans used drugs to do magic but they trained years so there you go.
>>
>>17182293
Yeah, it took me 7+ years of meditating and practicing astral projection and trying to lucid dream before it ever happened, DMT was the catalyst.

I only AP'd a couple times though, and most of the times i did I freaked out and snapped back into my body. But an AP isn't a dream like alot of people think, its much different, you really can't describe it.

I mentioned this in a previous thread about DMT from yesterday but I'm on a cleanse of no nicotine/caffeine/bud/drugs/alcohol for 3 months, plus supplements+workout+meditation+yoga+healthy eating, and drinking non-fluoridated water. I'm preparing mentally for a DMT trip, I'm taking harmala (an MAOI thats supposed to make it way stronger) in a few months. The way that I see it, if I had this experience with DMT once, I can again, and this time i'm not gonna let my mind be clouded by drugs and drinking all the time, I want to be clear minded and learn how to use this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.