[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here’s what we’re going to do. The world isn’t as paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1387559156305.jpg (17KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
1387559156305.jpg
17KB, 500x343px
So here’s what we’re going to do.
The world isn’t as paranormal as most of us would like. So let’s do something about that. Maybe if hundreds of /x/philes do a ritual on the same night with the intent of summoning some paranormal phenomenon, then it will happen. The will of one person is powerless, but maybe hundreds of people meditating in unison will have an effect. I don’t care what that phenomenon is—alien contact, changing the frequency of the universe, an eldritch abomination at the bottom of the ocean waking up, whatever. In fact, I think it’s better not to specify.

Meme magic is real. It has been proven before. Let’s make this happen. Use this thread to design the ritual and plan.
>>
File: d24.jpg (116KB, 680x651px) Image search: [Google]
d24.jpg
116KB, 680x651px
Sorry Paco meme magic is busy making a new president ATM.
>>
like what type of meme magic?
>>
File: witness 'em - Copy.jpg (484KB, 1368x1500px) Image search: [Google]
witness 'em - Copy.jpg
484KB, 1368x1500px
>>17180566
Dubs confirm that this idea has potential.

What is the root of all paranormal phenomena? The breakdown of reality. That's the very definition of paranormal. Usually, the universe is governed by laws that keep things normal. Occassionally, there is a breakdown of reality where the laws change. So what we need to do here is break reality. Does that make sense?

I'd suggest focusing on an area that has a history of paranormal happenings. Maybe the fabric of reality in those places is thinner and easier to break.

>>17180578
Donald Trump winning the election would be paranormal indeed.
>>
>>17180566
>I don't care what happens
You ever wonder why the secrets are kept from the general public?
>>
>>17180618
Says the faggot
>>
OP sucks and uses an overplayed archetypal scenario 2/10
>>
>>17180566
>Meme magic is real. It has been proven before.

No it hasn't. The real "magic" is the spreading of the meme magic meme. It is the magic of mental retardation.

>>17180618

>Usually, the universe is governed by laws that keep things normal. Occassionally, there is a breakdown of reality where the laws change. So what we need to do here is break reality. Does that make sense?

No, it doesn't, you're just sputtering cargo-cult nonsense.

During World War 2, many civilizations on island in the Pacific had their first contact with advanced Western nations who used the islands as bases of operations. Giant ships and airplanes came out of nowhere, and brought Western goods and medicine with them. For the native populations, it was an experience on the same level as how you would imagine alien visitation.

World War 2 ended and the ships and planes left. The natives tried to summon them by making mock radios out of wood and coconuts, building runways out of dirt, and the such, trying to imitate the rituals they saw to summon planes and their cargo. However these rituals did nothing, the natives had no knowledge of how the technology they witnessed functioned, it was literally magic to them.

You, OP, are a modern cargo-cultist, ignorant of science, philosophy, and the mechanics of cultural change. You will never summon your happening, you are damned by your feels and ignorance.
>>
>>17180813

ITT: a bug's life

Sorry, I had to. :3
>>
File: 1357603641033.png (210KB, 470x340px) Image search: [Google]
1357603641033.png
210KB, 470x340px
>>17180566
watership down...
>>
>>17181056
My nigga! Bunny mythology for the win!
>>
>>17180813
bet you posted this from your wizard tower
>>
>>17181495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SecaObj61n8
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.