[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I was reading the bible and realized that the scholars got it all wrong. We essentially are god. God tells Moses that his name is "I Am" as a reference. God has over 99 names. Zion means one mind.

In quantum physics, physicist can break a particle into two particles and they become entangled, but, in duality. This is literally modern day occult in the form of science.

Space and time is literally an illusion and isn't even real. If we can entangle two atoms, we can entangle two minds consciousness. This is what Zion is. If space and time is an illusion, then through Zion (being entangled consciously), we can travel through time and other planes held up by our own consciousness, while dictating the timeline we end up in. This is literally the solution to the purpose religion is trying to get at in general. All religious people in order to follow their religion, have to become one heart and one mind.

This is what happened to John the Baptist when he was saved before he had his head cut off. He was saved and became immortal in this change of nature. This is what we have the head toward in order to be immortal. This is immortality through conscious entanglement.
>>
File: mario_thumbs_up-render.png (80KB, 231x224px) Image search: [Google]
mario_thumbs_up-render.png
80KB, 231x224px
Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.
>>
Nice pasta. The human condition, to me, is like being a bottle full of seawater in the ocean. Separate, but same. Part of, but not equivalent to the whole. Once the vessel breaks, we return to God. How the vessel is actually broken depends on the person, but I wouldn't necessarily equate it with death. Choosing to break your own separation is part and parcel of most spiritual practices, but elevating yourself to godhood only separates you further.
>>
>>17180096
>I Am

Meaning always/current. God is omnipresent and has neither a beginning nor end.
>>
>>17181068
Right, He is. How that could mean we are literally makes no fucking sense. Whatever though.These anti-Christians just make less sense everyday
>>
You got any sources of these 'claims', OP?
>>
>>17180096
Did you miss the first lie ever told you genius? It's right there in genesis.
>ye shall be as gods.
>2016
>read bible
>believes he's a god
>top kek

God does not have 99 names, that's from the quran you fucking moron.
>>
>>17181316

Psalm 82, friend.
>>
>>17181333
lol...
gods with lower g = fallen angels

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.