[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, what is your greatest fear, like none can pay you a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4

File: VikingsTitle.jpg (8KB, 690x295px) Image search: [Google]
VikingsTitle.jpg
8KB, 690x295px
Hey /x/, what is your greatest fear, like none can pay you a million dollars to go though it?

ill start-Thalassophobia-the fear of the ocean.

not the shoreline or the beach like in open ocean, i would die of a heart attack before i saty there for two minutes.
>>
sex with her big fat butt. it's too much cushion. :3
>>
File: 1449384105754.jpg (25KB, 460x668px) Image search: [Google]
1449384105754.jpg
25KB, 460x668px
Mine would be putting me in a room with a legit haunted mirror and forcing me to look into it, or a room full of mirrors in a haunted house and forcing me to sleep in the room.
>>
Waking up in a house of hornets. They have been living in this structure for thousands of generations and have maximized the space they can emcompass without collapsing the building. If I run they will burst from the wallpaper and eat me alive. I must creep out, but many of them still manage to be provoked and I am stung for minutes as I make my way out of the place. It's a recurring nightmare.
>>
I'm afraid of dogs. When I see a dog through a window, I'm fine. But as soon as that physical barrier is gone, I lock up. The possibility of walking around at night and getting attacked by a dog scares the fuck out of me. IDK why.
>>
>>17179983
Same ;~;
>>
>>17180192
whose big fat butt?
>>
>>17179983
fear of begin eaten alive by maggots.
>>
I can't stand mental asylums. Every time I see a movie where someone is restrained in a institution and forced to take any medication my spine tingles a bit, even if I saw the scene multiple times before. I was forced to take meds that just made me feel worse about myself for half of my life, and the thought of being forced to take more against my will is my biggest fear of all time.
>>
You couldn't pay me a million dollars to sit in a room filled with roaches. They are my worst fear, I can't stand being in the room with a live cockroach. Ironically, I'm an insect and arthropod enthusiast. Ants and bees are my favorite animals, and I want to practice beekeeping in the future.

I'm also very scared of the big, smiling wide-eyed faces my imagination tends to randomly put in dark places, open window blinds at night, and mirrors in the dark.
>>
>>17181377
How do you feel about centipedes?
>>
>>17181385
Their appearance bothers me slightly, but I adore millipedes! They're both interesting little buggars.
>>
>>17181401
I hear that, millipedes are awesome. Centipedes kinda have me on edge though. Like, I'm not afraid of them, but I find them off putting. Something about them just seams so other worldly and carnal. I don't know how to explain it.
>>
Spiders. Fuck spiders. I'm a grown ass man but I still lock up when seeing one even a few inches in diameter. Up until recently I couldn't even look at pictures of them.
>>
I fucking hate The Grudge-like girls. Just creeps me the fuck out, like just one day my daughter would stand still in the hallway and turns around with this fucked up face
>>
Posessed kids are creepy. Just that they're innocent children makes it scarier than if it was a grown ass man
>>
>>17181447
you should look up black eyed children.
>>
You could offer me all the money and power in the world to stay 2 minutes in a room filled with earwigs and I would not do it. Those things make my blood run cold.
>>
>>17181492
I use to call them pincher bugs when I was a kid. They kinda freaked me out. Then when I became an adult, I learned they were called earwigs because they crawled INSIDE OF YOUR EARS.
Fucking terrified of them now.
>>
Nothing. I'd accept a million dollars to face anything. I could really do a lot for my family with that money.
>>
>>17181537
tell me about your family.
>>
I'm really not afraid of anything, be it real world or fictional. If you can name it and it actually exists, odds are that I've dealt with it previously and I'm not afraid of doing so again.
>>
>>17181551
Have you dealt with a bobbit worm before?
>>
Being tossed out into the water off the coast of South Africa where those Great Whites breech and kill the seals that have to cross from the island.
>>
>>17181551
Have you dealt with someone shoving their fist up your sleeping ass and pulling your heart out from your butthole
>>
>>17181466
fuck you man

fuck you
bitch
>>
>>17181556
Meh, I haven't encountered one personally but I'm not actively afraid of them. I can look at images or videos about them and not feel afraid. Isn't that the conversation we're having? Besides, in my life, the likelihood that I ever would have to deal with one is virtually zero.

>>17181570
No, but I have been raped. I'm not worried that it will happen again.
>>
>>17181573
What the hell were you expecting?
>>
>>17181546
I love them
>>
>>17181546
i owe them... a lot.
>>
>>17181605
>>17181607
Do you still live with them?
>>
>>17181613
Well, my wife never left me and my children have no choice, so of course they do.
>>
>>17181613
I'm not either of those posters. But yes, I do.
>>
>>17181619
You are a lucky man
>>
>>17181619
That's not me.
>>
>>17181627
well of course not.
>>
>>17181377
Are you sure those faces are your imagination?
>>
>>17181512
They don't actually crawl inside your ear. They are called earwigs because their wings (yes, even more terrifying) look like human ears. They still give me the willies though.
>>
>>17181243
What movie did Macaulay Culkin act in where he was killed by bee stings?
>>
The unknown. The most primal and carnal of fears. I fear being put in a pitch black room by myself, my senses of no use and my mind creating shadows and noises.
>>
>>17181648
My Girl or My Girl 2
>>
Biggest fear is either being in space and slowly moving away from Earth, unavailable to do anything.
Also the same, but with the ocean... ;-;
>>
I would have to say being stuck in a tube (like stuck at the waist, with your hands clamped to your side), being unable to move.

I don't know if it would be worse to have some unseen threat below your dangling feet or if you were just left there to starve to death. Both kind of suck worse than anything I could imagine.
>>
>>17181377
lived in an apatment complex with a bad roach problem. you can hear them shuffling around in the dark while youre in bed.
>>
>>17181348
good thing for you that that is by definition impossible
they only eat dead flesh.
>>
narcissists.
>>
>>17181551
even... spiders?
>>
>>17181512
>>17181638
I thought It was because they loved to chill out in ears of corn
just imagine: shucking an ear, and a million of the fuckers come pouring out.
>>
My fear would be losing my senses- sight, sound, touch. like the book johnny got his gun. horrible.
>>
>>17179983
Being locked in a doll shop/ ventriloquist shop overnight or any length of time.
>>
>>17181570

Yes and I've almost done it to someone.
>>
The dark.
>>
>>17181252
Genetic memory maybe? We used to roam in caravans and the like, sit around camp fires that kept beasts at bay in the pitch black night. We feared fast, muscled creatures that hunted in packs intelligently and that could tear into our stomachs or throats with knife like teeth and claws.

I think it's the same thing when people have a strong fear of bugs that carry filth (like roaches), spiders that carry poison, or even mice that breed plague fleas.
>>
>>17181987
and also 2nd worst is the person watching me right now
>>
File: Screenshot (73).png (217KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (73).png
217KB, 1600x900px
he changed youtube to this
everytime i try to go there i get this
>>
>>17181551
bot flies, giant squid, a kardashian in heat!
>>
>>17181999
>>17181993
>>17181987
me
>>
>>17179983
my greatest fear is that i'm right.
that means we are eternally screwed.
>>
>>17181999
First off,
>check'd
Second off, Remove the "m." from "m.youtube.com". You are trying to access the mobile version on a pc.
>>
>>17179983
Being left completely alone in the world.

If this happened, it would mean that not only are all my loved ones dead, but I'd be left completely alone with my own mind.

I have severe OCD, and being left with nothing but my thoughts would be horrible.
>>
I would never stay inside a school after it's getting dark. Not for a million dollars, not for a billion dollars. Though I'd be okay having an all nighter at some abandoned house. Fuck schools man, I remember playing soccer at afternoons in my old school and I always had a feeling someone was watching me through one of the classes in the nearby building. Also saw a shadow once that literally faded away as I was watching.
>>
>>17182105
actualy i went to a normal link and it autoswapped it to mobile
>>
>>17181252
Of it makes you feel any better I have been working in a vet clinic for 4 years with all types of dogs big and small and have only been bitten once. I was being careless. I deal with frightened and nervous animals and most are fine.
A lot of dogs only become aggressive if you mess with them. Most are fine if you leave them be. A lot of dogs are happy and friendly.
It's a shame you are scared of dogs because I've had so many wonderful experiences with them.
>>
>>17181359
I tried to kill myself and was locked up in a mental hospital. It was the worst experience of my life. It was very strange and surreal. Honestly a lot like the movies.
The sad old neglected senior citizens. The crazy religious guy. People screaming at the walls.
Forced blood tests and medications.
My room mate tried to hang herself and an attendant watched us sleep the whole night.
Of anything it has taught me if I attempt suicide I will make sure it succeeds so I never have to go to a place like that.
>>
>>17181401
Millipedes and centerpedes terrify me. I'm not found of insects.
>>
>>17181492
Fuck those things. Little fucking monsters!
>>
>>17181788
This sounds aweful. I'm pretty scared of tight spaces. The idea of being trapped in some cave with no room scares the shit out of me.
The descent is my idea of hell (movie)
>>
>>17182007
c'mon
>>
mirrors,I really don't like mirrors,some experiences made this fear came true
>>
>>17181385
There satans fingers
>>
>>17181252
are youa nigger? It would explain all.
>>
Girls
>>
My biggest fear is that I will end up being a loser that works at a shitty restaurant my whole life.
>>
File: Snapchat-2175664913248746501.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2175664913248746501.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>17181252
Boo
>>
>>17182417
That's one nice looking tongue...
>>
>>17181840
Google: myiasis
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.