[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to use magic to make an ex fall back in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: 1451694435670.png (78KB, 240x253px) Image search: [Google]
1451694435670.png
78KB, 240x253px
Is it possible to use magic to make an ex fall back in love with you?

Is it morally correct?
>>
>>17179871
No.
No.
>>
yeah its kinda fucked to do but you could probably do it through a buncha mental fuckery with some prayers for the dead to manifest themselves near them everywhere where you're not.

Download the Liber Falxifer I & II and start burying live animals for the tamed shade Abel.

Or, if you want, I'm starting a cult soon, you in Cali?
>>
>>17179871
You'll have to be like David Copperfield to win her back
>>
>>17179871
Don't dwell on the past find a new gf it happened to me and I'm happier now trust me
>>
>>17179871
no
no
move on man it's not worth it
>>
>>17179871
yes yes
use the powerful spell u might heard of it, its called RAPE
its work mysterious
like a good Dorito
>>
>>17179886

Reported to the feds for burying live animals
>>
>>17179909
kek
>>
>>17179871
Nvm ex's, I shit you not there are plenty of fish in the sea is an understatement.

But until you experience that,the harder challenge isw to face is every time you find a better girl it never ends.
>>
>>17179871
But yea there is a ritual you can perform, it requires either the choice of 3 months of doing p90x , or one month of pure will power with the combinations of supplements and strict diets workouts etc.

See what I did there?

I'm starting to realize people are actually just lazy degenerate humans that need to off themselves out of the gene pool that need to *wake up*.

See what I did there?
>>
Even if you could, you'd still know it isn't real.
>>
>>17179962

That's the true.

You either become reality changer,or work hard.There is no easy way,specially why the fuck would any1 tell you how to get girls?

Teoretically he waste:

-Time
-Money,for pc work
-his abilities and uncomonnes
-possibilites of pussy pool
>>
>morally correct

Do I need to explain?
>>
>>17179886

the ghosts will be mad when they realize your ex can kill them
>>
>>17179871
>morally correct
kill yourself being alive means you are fucking someone else specially if you are a normie.
>>
>>17179886
I might join. What occult is your occult base of? I'm not in Cali if you're wondering though....
>>
Yeah
No, mind control is going against free will
>>
>>17179881
This
>>
It is impossible and it is morally correct.
>>
>>17179871
Possible but difficult. Not worth relying on it alone.
>>17179886
Where in cali? More info pls.
>>
>>17181461
Around San Diego, only info I'm giving until I make a throwaway email though.
>>
>>17181819
I'm on the other side of cali. Good luck though.
>>
yes it is possible, and you already know that forcing anyone's will is not morally correct, and will snap back in your face like a velociraptor with PMT.
>>
>>17181362
u know nothin
>>
>>17181830

It's rarely about luck.

>>17181851

Didn't tranq darts and a shotgun stop them?
>>
>>17181362
but was there any in the first place?
>>
>>17179871
Yes. But the kind of magic needed to make someone fall in love with you is black magic. The problem with this is that you got marked when you use black magic and bad energies will start surround you until, eventually, you'll be the target of another black magic spell.
>>
>>17179886
N.A-A.218 can suck some major balls...

>>17179871
Listen OP stop being a fucking pussy and suck it up...life's only going to suck harder...don't join a fucking cult following some gay as fake shit...go chose your OWN path
>>
File: 1448593158521.png (503KB, 780x718px) Image search: [Google]
1448593158521.png
503KB, 780x718px
>>17179871
>Is it possible to use magic to rape an ex back in love with you?
>Is it morally correct?
>>
>>17179871
No it has to be all in free will. You can make her act on it if I am correct only if she likes you still
>>
The term 'love spell' is a bunch of bullshit.
It SHOULD be called an 'infatuation spell' which yeah, is possible.
As that it is quite a dark magic, you would be expecting alot of pain in volley of the spell's positivity, and that parson is going to be as irrational as much as infatuated.
And when you doubt that it's what you really do want, it's just going to break. Resulting probably in a spell that lasts less than a few days.

Just relax, she will return someday.
>>
Magic doesn't exist
>>
>>17179871
>Is it possible to use magic

No.
>>
>>17179871
Yes, it's possible. Morality doesn't suffer correct or incorrect, but right or wrong. It's morally valid, but eventually you'll have to tell them that you cast a spell on them. If they want it broken, then it's a bit pointless to try to maintain it.
>>
>>17181819
I'm in LA County and may or may not be interested, depending on what it's about. Send me an email later: [email protected]
>>
>>17179871
No, well, maybe, if you're a piece of shit and you shed yourself of all your bad traits but keep the good ones. Might work. That wouldn't be magic in your case, it'd be a miracle.
>>
>>17183805
>miracle

Those happen every day, just you wait shnookums.
>>
>>17183865
The frequency with which you fail to comprehend the concepts you're staring at is alarming.
>>
>>17183932

I'm sure I'll get it someday, but for now you should keep posting things to help me out. I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs a reality check on a daily basis.
>>
>>17179871
How do you have this picture...
>>
>>17184421
>I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs a reality check on a daily basis.
Those don't happen outside of dreams. You're one step away from Cotard's delusion.
>>
>>17181819
What's your throwaway email so we can contact you?
>>
>>17184439

But I thought I was already dead?
>>
>>17179871
An ex is an ex for a reason.

Leave it, move on, aim for better.
>>
>>17184480
Aaaaaaand Cotard's delusion. Diagnosis achieved.
>>
>>17184634

does cotard mean codependent retard? as in can't into sarcasm?
>>
File: nx0ae4AQ.jpg (46KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
nx0ae4AQ.jpg
46KB, 500x313px
>>17179871
>Love
Love not really, not permanently at least. It is possible under certain specific circumstances to make them feel terribly regretful and sad about it which may lead them to want to get back together till the magick wears off and they come to there senses.

>Moral
I would say it's not very moral to want to possess someone but then again at some time I felt desperate enough to ignore this.

>The Ritual
First off this will only work if your ex is someone you see daily either at work, school same circle of friends etc.

You will also need either nail clippings, hair or any other physical part of your ex. Take a piece of paper and write your name using your blood on one wide and you ex's name on the other side.

Put the physical materials from your ex on the part with there name and fold the paper small. Get a red ribbon and tie bow with the paper inside it.

Carry the ribbon in your pocket with you for 3 consecutive days (you must be near your ex during this time for this to work) During this time your ex will begin to feel more depressed and regretful and guilty each passing day.

On the the third day take the ribbon and burn it then bury it somewhere you and you ex are likely to cross paths. When you see each other where you buried it the person should burst into tears. That is your opportunity to reconcile.
>>
>>17185297
Not even remotely. Cotard's delusion is the belief that one is dead.
>>
>>17185673
If your magic can't do anything more than cause regret, then your magic is weak as shit. I can do double what your magic can with hypnosis alone.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.