[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding Occult Group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: d3dp3yv.png (129KB, 738x781px) Image search: [Google]
d3dp3yv.png
129KB, 738x781px
How does one go about looking for an esoteric group to study and convene with? I'm not interested in the OTO or ONA, or big groups like that, or stuff like the Masons. I mean a real, uncommercial, group. Anyone know where to start looking?
>>
Right behind you...
>>
>>17179835

Maybe meetups.com I found a good looking meetup for New York City Satanist thing.
>>
This isn't really relevant, but looking at that circle I noticed, around the outside, fire, water, wind, okay, fair enough, but then on the inside there's 'darkness', and then 'light', not as in opposite of darkness, but as in 'not heavy'. So whoever made that probably doesn't actually speak Japanese. (I say Japanese because 軽 is specifically the Japanese form, it's 輕 in traditional Chinese and 轻 in simplified.)
>>
>>17179835
Please be specific. There's about 20 groups with the acronyms OTO.

Also, the O9A have an entire site where you can convert yourself into one of their neophytes for free.
>>
>>17179835
If you can't even name a "real, uncommercial" group then you probably don't know enough to join one in the first place.
>>
>>17179900
hence him trying to find one to study with.
>>
>>17179918
He can literally just start here in /omg/ or ask around at a local botanica
>>
>>17179835
Hell
>>
>>17179835
They can't teach you anything that isn't freely available on the Web. They're just scammers who want your money, or cultists who get off on controlling people.

If you want to discuss esoterica with others, best to do it informally. Start a Facebook group or something.
>>
>>17182211
same advice..
look up youtubes' magicans as well.
and some bloggers.
>>
File: nuit.png (2MB, 844x1160px) Image search: [Google]
nuit.png
2MB, 844x1160px
>>17179835
So the easiest way is just google it. Google your area plus certain words like 'occult', 'magick' whatever.

It really depends on what specifically you're looking for (incidentally, ONA would pretty much be the opposite of commerical....but good luck ever finding them, and enjoy being put on a police watchlist long before that)

I would avoid eclectic wiccan groups, laveyan satanist groups, 'rosicrucian' groups (bar SOME GD lines), David Griffin or Robert Zink's GD orders, and certain A.'.A.'. lineages (Ape is more knowledgable about that).

Where exactly are you? You'll need to give us more info before we can give any help

>>17182886
I'd avoid youtube magicians, they're almost exclusively shit-tier. SOME fb groups are okay, but most are shit. Though maybe helpful as a starting point.

Some forums are okay, and some tiny yahoo groups
>>
>>17183033
I found MY group! Victoria's Secret Witches...Aw, yeah.
>>
>>17183148
You could do much worse
>>
>>17183725
Found my groove on writing for SA, so I've been on that...longer than I should have been for how little I've got but it's coming.
>>
You'd be surprised how much you can learn by just chatting casually with other occultists and sharing ideas. Also, as others have mentioned, you can teach yourself everything, and /omg/ has plenty of good resources.
>>
>>17179935
>>17183750
My gratitude's been a bit absent since the /his/ ban, thanks for vote of confidence, guys.
>>
>>17183731
Noice

What are your thoughts on SA in general? I haven't worked that far ahead yet.

I mean, HU seems to be basically the second half of pyramidos, so SA is the first rite beyond initiation in the A.'.A.'. sense, so I'd imagine this is where babby time is very much over
>>
>>17183873
Surprisingly no, it's time to toddle I guess? It finishes off the last notes old systems, so like after that is when you start visualizing sleeping in the Vault. It's when the Angel falls. It's building the mountain of attainment, on top of the shamanic ties to the stellar points.

There's a lot going on which is why it's taking me so long. I've actually just been taking personal notes on Mysteries of the Black Earth for the last hour, each time I get a few sentences into my SA notes I sideline.

Aside from BHA's vestiges of Freemasonry, yeah, babby time's out the window at that point as you're summoning the Witch-parents.
>>
>>17183987
I really must skim through the later rites to get a sense of them, may attempt to write out an overview of the system or something.

Just found out the local park where I'd considered doing HU is used as a dogging site, and there are usually lots of needles in the forested part. Nice. I'm sure I'll find somewhere private and safe...

So wait, when is the Angel supposed to actually appear? Thuban? IA?

Personally, I wonder about its effectiveness as a shortcut path to HGA- it may be the case that it's intended to be cumulative, i.e. it'll produce K&C, but probably on like the second or third cycle. But I guess that remains to be seen
>>
>>17184035
I'll get you later m8 I'm trying to get this massive context thing solved.

I've identified who most of the witch mothers and fathers are historically. It's a trip. Having something to you tonight is way less 'maybe' and way more just when I get the theory of the rite set up on paper, and I'm a couple pages in on that.

It'll be a moment before I actually do exegesis on the ritual itself but it LOOKS as simple as HU in terms of, like, gestures, so that's a plus.
>>
>>17184148
No worries man, I'm gonna head to bed shortly anyway. The fathers and mothers thing has definitely piqued my interesting, it's an aspect of the system I'd sort of ignored.

Right, tomorrow I write out the Black Moon script, no excuses.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.