[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Allright guys. Straight question. Do we have any satanist experts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: pentagram_by_chado82-d60y84y.png (716KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
pentagram_by_chado82-d60y84y.png
716KB, 894x894px
Allright guys. Straight question. Do we have any satanist experts here? I'd need some advice with my case.

So about 2 years ago, I decided to sell my soul to satan. All I wanted was a good life. Well it somehow happened and I've got almost everything I need not exactly how I wished whatever.

This is what I did. Don't know if I can describe it perfectly.

I wrote my name and drew a pentagram on piece of paper, wrote my wish. All with my own fucking blood and burned the paper in the candle fire. I also had to say something dont remember.

Sounds fine right.
As the time went by, I completely forgot about it and laughed at how stupid I was to believe such bullshit.

However recently Ive been experiencing something really strange. I often see and hear stuff. Out of nowhere. The same sentence echoes in my head. Even dreams. "You are mine".

Who or what can redeem my soul?
>>
File: 1446865934650.png (362KB, 460x448px) Image search: [Google]
1446865934650.png
362KB, 460x448px
you got what you asked for
now he is coming for what you promised
do not run away like a coward, face it and it will hurt less
>>
Go to church read the bible and confess to a preist of what you have just done and ask him for help
>>
Yeah sorry to say but once you sell yourself to a demon or other such spirit it is indeed theirs. You can't be redeemed or saved. You could always go the sacrificial route and sacrifice a soul worth more than yours though.....since you're on /x/ with paranoia I doubt you can do that.

Tl;Dr nah m8 you're toast.
>>
>>17179829
Turning to God might help? Regardless what you do shit is only gunna get worse for you.
>>
that's not how it works according to almost every satanic ritual instruction from the webz and the books, i own like 8 different books of those summon things and i tried like 9 of them which were easy to do (sacrificed a goat once when i got desperate lol) you and me expirience the same effect of this crap... Placebo
anyway you are just tripping because you think too much about it, i saw and still hear things sometimes but that is not the work of dark magic
>>
Embrace it and let it take you. Worst that could happen is you develop a taste for Black Metal
>>
File: 0000000000000000.jpg (33KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
0000000000000000.jpg
33KB, 400x393px
>>17179829
Embrace Satan's power, friend.
>>
If, and this is a big if, you managed to actually make a successful pact... You're stuck. You don't get to receive results and then say "hey lol jk, thanks but let's undo that". On the bright side, nothing is permanent in this universe. Eventually, your soul will begin to ascend again, and be reincarnated through the cycles. But, all things have cost.

Turning to Christianity will not help. Debts must be paid. Try to generate as much good karma in this life as you can, and right any wrongs you've done if possible. It will give your soul momentum back towards ascendance so that once your debt is paid you will have less work to do.

But, honestly, it's very possible it's all in your head.
>>
>>17179829
You sold it, you deal with the consequences. At least you've learned a valuable lesson
>>
Your only hope now is to take Satan not as your master, but as your friend. Live as he teaches to bring your pleasures and desires to fruition.
>>
>>17179829

i am a satan expert

he doesn't exist

that's all you need to know
>>
Fight it.

Simply,you didnt sold your soul.You sold energy.He's draining it right now.Also he doesnt exist,the way you think.

Do
GooD
THINGS.

Once a week just do something stupidly good.5 dolar for beggar.Help some1 move the lawn.

And yo will be totaly fine.
>>
Rescind the contract.
>>
>>17179829

The only way to God is through Jesus i been there done that. If you are serious Believe that Jesus died for your sins and repent. And never go back to the dark stuff and try your best to live a sin free life. If you have a bunch of money from this stuff you should probably donate it to the needy or a charity.
>>
>>17180428
>5 dolar for beggar
nice try, now get a job
>>
>>17180074
This op, this!!
>>
>>17180762
Except pray to God to and talk to a priest
>>
>>17180074
>if, you managed to actually make a successful pact... You're stuck.

lies

>Eventually, your soul will begin to ascend again, and be reincarnated through the cycles

more lies

There is no such thing as reincarnation. Jesus WILL save you it's a free gift all that's required is you to believe. Well that and try to live a better life and fight against sin but everyone fails even Christians just have to fight it.
>>
Here's your problem OP. What you did was not a satanic ritual. You practiced devil worshipping. Satanists do not believe in Satan as a being. Nor do they believe in hell. So my suggestion is get educated about what you are doing.
>>
>>17179829
Graduate the eight grade.
>>
>>17180784
This. The He that is within me is greater than the He that is of this world.
>>
File: tumblr_mv1fc4T8hV1s2xyvxo1_400.jpg (27KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv1fc4T8hV1s2xyvxo1_400.jpg
27KB, 400x480px
you sold your soul. Its gone. Done. Turning to the church like these faglords above are saying won't help you. There is no redemption.

Unless you win it back from him but that requires actually summoning the devil and challenging him to a game or feat of your choice to compete for the return of your soul. You'll also have to vouch someone else's soul for yours with their compliance and seriously where you going to find someone as dumb as you to do that.

PROTIP if you're actually considering diving further in to the stupidity that is selling souls and summoning the devil, involve something with mirrors and getting that handsome devil to check himself out and get distracted.
>>
>>17180992

Ignore this faggot
>>
Go to your local church, and tell a pastor what you've done. He will help you.
>>
>>17180901
All of this, thank you, anon.
>>
>>17181259
hey catholic here, so what do u guys mean by that?
>>
>>17179829
You can always go back to God...

>>17180074
>>17179862
>>17180278
>>17180285
>>17180901
>>17180992
None of you understand the occult or how it works at all. This place would be better if they made you a roleplaying board, so you could leave.
>>
>>17181361
buncha newage nonsense
Eastern Mysticism with macabre theatrics.
>>
File: cross.jpg (46KB, 940x520px) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
46KB, 940x520px
>>17179829
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17179829
Satanists don't worship the Christian Satan, as such. It's just an edgy way of describing their particular brand of Epicureanism.
>>
File: 1452020785080.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1452020785080.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>17180074
Think this guy Knows what he talking about
>>
Ignore it
>>
File: 1451034799866.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451034799866.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>
>>17179829

The red capes are coming!
The red capes are coming!
>>
>>17179829
"Devil-Worshipper" here. It's really stupid to sell your soul to Satan. Even a devil-worshipper/theistic Satanist would not do it! If I were you, I would accept the fact that you and your soul are owned by Satan now.

I never sold my soul to him. I pray to him every day and it seems like that's enough. He helps me without me selling my soul.

Maybe if you pray to him it will get better but I can't promise that.

To all the other Satanists on here: You know there are different forms of Satanism, don't you? Not all Satanist are atheists.
>>
>>17179829
I pledged myself to the Witchfather about 10 years ago, as a teen, and then forgot about it over time. No other religious paths were syncing with me until I remembered this and so I turned to him. Incidentally, my prayers are finally being answered. Make spirit food offerings (I often burn human hair or skin) and speak humbly. Also, stop being a puss.
>>
>>17181862
You're as clueless as he is.
>>17181858
The only real satanists are deistic satanists. the rest are simply edge lord atheists.
>>17181924
literally anyone with the smallest amount of faith is more powerful than satan. He can't own your soul for eternity, as he doesn't even get to choose how he spends his own.
>>
Recind your contract, lose everything, don't do it again.

Alternatively, starve your tulpa until they stop saying stupid shit.
>>
File: 1446697957835.png (33KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
1446697957835.png
33KB, 899x547px
>>17180285
>>
File: 1383347557103.jpg (549KB, 900x692px) Image search: [Google]
1383347557103.jpg
549KB, 900x692px
Simple solution, OP.

Worship somebody better.
>>
>>17182034
Cthulhu for example
>>
I bet he doesn't want your soul. That whole thing is made up.
He's just gonna laugh it off and be a friend to you from now on.

Your free will on the other hand. That has value.
>>
>>17179859
Would a priest these days take you seriously? Or would he just laugh and say jesus forgives us all then pocket the collection plate and jump in his van and take the choir boys with him?
>>
>>17179970
What's wrong with Black Metal? Lots of creepy shit associated with some of those bands, especially Mayhem.
>>
>>17180428
>move the lawn
Top kek
>>
Honestly it doesnt seem like you have much luck in this situation.
The only thing I suggest you do at this point is preform even more rituals to summon whoever/whatever you made a contract with and figure out what how screwed you really are.
>>
>>17179829
>As the time went by, I completely forgot about it and laughed at how stupid I was to believe such bullshit.
Lie. You were damn serious and you completely knew the atrocity of your act, there's no injustice.
>>
>>17182246
Nothing at all. Just making a joke
>>
File: Franksummonsselzarr.jpg (45KB, 457x570px) Image search: [Google]
Franksummonsselzarr.jpg
45KB, 457x570px
Next time just call upon the demons of Selzar, those guys will take care of anything.
>>
>>17183015
yea.. invoke cuthulu and tell lilith, you wanted to serve her.
and tell loki, he should take care of your issues, when you try to say anything against your former will.
>>
>>17179829
>I wrote my name and drew a pentagram on piece of paper, wrote my wish. All with my own fucking blood and burned the paper in the candle fire. I also had to say something dont remember.
Because that's what it takes, right?

>However recently Ive been experiencing something really strange. I often see and hear stuff. Out of nowhere. The same sentence echoes in my head. Even dreams. "You are mine".
You're just imagining things.

I got good news and bad news for you.
The good news is, you didn't sell your soul to Satan.
Satan doesn't want to buy your soul. Why should he?
With the way you're living, thinking and acting, you're sure going to go to Hell when you die anyway.
So all Satan has to do, is wait. Why should he do you any favors now when he gets your soul for free later?
And that's the bad news.
>>
>>17183025
Or if all else fails he can just write another note in his blood as before, but in the center instead of a wish write "It's just a prank bro".
>>
>>17183037
this
>>
>>17179829
What else did you expect to happen..?
>>
>>17183037
nah.. the bad news is that OP is scizophrenic.
>>
>>17179829
You're like a drug addict. You've gone to extreme lengths to alter your quality of life and now you rely upon those who provide it. Don't be surprised if the cost of your drug raises in proportion to your reliance on it.
>>
>all this 'no true Scotsman' in this thread
You didn't sell your soul. You're perceiving a psychosomatic effect because you don't know the difference between causation and correlation.

You performed a ritual that you thought would influence your life positively. Basic psychology shows how these rituals have positive effects for those who believe in them, but you also thought you were asking for a trade rather than a favor. When some thing improved, you assumed it was because it was from an outside force that wanted something in return.

You're not hearing whispers from demons, you're imagining things to sculpt your reality with your perception of it. You're fine.
>>
>>17182213
he will do this
>>
Op. The bible says that all that is, is his. And all on earth was given to satan to tempt. Really old OG demonology states that you may get your soul back from god himself. All you have to do, is regret selling it with your whole heart and being on your deathbed. The problem is, if you enjoyed any of the benefits you got, it might not be considered sincere. I hope you had no joy from your newfound riches. Good luck.
>>
>>17179829

Isn't it nice to feel wanted?

To be a part of something?

You're fitting in so well!
>>
>>17179829
Confession to a preist. God will forgive and save you because that is what he yearns to do
>>
File: 213.jpg (14KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
14KB, 300x100px
>>17181709

Please explain the occult to me
>>
File: newmemeface.png (134KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
newmemeface.png
134KB, 323x241px
>>17183971
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.