[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know this book?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

any of you have heard of this book?

It is supposed to be a book wich by meditations and rituals ( you call upon an "angel") you empower your "NAP" wich is the way the book called your spiritual aura or something, in order to get evrything that yu want. Love, money, fortune and even protection. It has chapters that speak of astral travel, and a really really weird thing called "spiritual mentor", something like that. This mentor is a thing that gives you advices for your daily rutine and shit.

The book insists that nothing bad will happen. I was stupid enough to try and I experienced strange things from day one so I only had the chace to do it for one single day. Im not familiar to this things but i was curious.

I was wondering if any of you knows something about this or if you have had any experience with the book?

P.d.: Sorry for my shitty english.

Pic related, is the cover of the book
>>
i read it and tried it it's alot of made up gobbledygook like the scecret that was written to sell books to SUCKERS :D
>>
>>17179989
Yeah, it can be. So what you think about the weird words that you have to read?
>>
it's as good as any guide for roleplaying... BUT you are interrupted every page with "johnson used this guide to win a million dollars... with NAP you can win dollars... you too can win by using astral to cheat on exam to get dollars!!!...." it's like I'm reading a dumb commercial
>>
>>17181191
Once I saw a video about a guy that tried the book and said that it worked.ñ also gained skills to guess cards.
>>
>>17181191
Shill
>>
>>17182744
>>17182761
i'm not saying the magic doesnt work... but the commercials are everywhere and every page of the book wth!! dude who wrote the book has an army of professional shillers to shill his avatar angel power. not me i'm no shill
>>
>>17183522
The testimonials were put there by the publisher, just skip them.
All of the books published by Finbarr/Starlight back in the day had those.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 295x171px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zTm_LgKTEU the miracle of Trump dump ayylmao
>>
>>17179583
tried this, worked twice on me, results are immediate. Tried it the third time and it didn't work
>>
I did the Rekindle once. She got back in touch with me, then she got a new boyfriend.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.