[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ general, visions edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 63

File: 1450241794549.jpg (181KB, 600x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1450241794549.jpg
181KB, 600x1050px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also here is some guys stuff
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
Previous thread: >>17171880
>>
>>17179399
>Bantz
This was supposed to be changed back to "Respect," as it was before, douchebag
>>
>>17179425
Fuck not having fun over one word being changed.
Go cry somewhere else, no need to bring more drama in douchebag
>>
>>17179425
>>17179441
settle down lads
>>
>>17179399
Asked in the previous thread, but still curious.
Would appreciate a reading on my trip to Chicago in a couple weeks
Cancer
Female

Thank You
>>
>>17179449
>Cancer
lol
>>
>>17179441
Everyone's thread, not yours; we should encourage mutual kindness, especially when there isn't. Sorry for being aggressive, but there's too much shitty behavior against each other. I realize I'm part of that now, but mere words go a long way. I'll shut up and fuck off now, but I hope the next OP fixes this, because being we should be good to each other. One again, my apologies for contributing, but I think the OP needs to be fixed.
>>
>>17179464
it's a fucking word. One word being changed. No ones is saying to fucking act like a child. its a joke for christs sake. The shitty behavior happens because of reasons having to do with the people.
If you have to be told to be nice to others to actually be nice to them then you are a shit person.
>>
>>17179449
There is something new coming along that may represent a success to you, a sense of self-respect.
There is change in your love life, for the worse. Bad luck I'm afraid.
You will probably try to find support in your usual pleasures, but there are turbulent times ahead I'm afraid.
>>
is anyone doing readings atm?
>>
>>17179494
Tell me your first name, age and gender. Or less if you're not comfortable.

Plus your query ofc.
>>
>>17179499
doing generals?
>>
>>17179489
Thank you anon, that seems right.

Seeing my boyfriend who's in bootcamp for his graduation. Haven't heard from him in weeks. Breaking up at this point seems pretty inevitable.
>>
Glenn, 19, M.

I'd like to know what my best course of action is in regards to career. In other words, I want to know if staying at my job is a good idea.
>>
Can I just get a general reading? Thank you.

Female
Taurus
>>
>>17179504
Anything, but of course the less context the more interpreting that will be up to you.
>>
>>17179512
ok cool can i get a general please?
Andrew, Teenage, Male
>>
>>17179499
Tyler
male

general and love reading
>>
>>17179480
Go make a sigil and tell me a word doesn't matter. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>17179499
Julian 13 male
What does his future hold?
>>
>>17179510
Not following your vocation could result in a deadlock.
There's a component of luck. If you have encountered it already, make sure you make the most of it, because you seem to be (or could soon be) on thin ice.
>>
>>17179499
Celestine
Female
I would love to know if my relationship with A is becoming something that isn't what I thought it would be.
Thank you.
>>
>>17179535
Might as well use bvs example of that where he tried to kill someone for months with no results. Perfect example of the person being shit and not the word.
>>
>>17179521
Favour and perhaps protection from a loved one and new things to discover. You might be embarking on something that could prove profitable (either in money or career). However, be wary of who you associate with when you undertake new things, don't turn your back on them, and keep your own complexes in check.
>>
>>17179543
Here we go
>>
>>17179564
perfect :^)
thanks
>>
>>17179499
If you're still around, I could really use an honest general reading today.

K
Male
Just WTF and why...
>>
>>17179499

Yungla
male 26
(is not my name but my nickname)

I'm a little bit curious about love in the next months a love reading would be good.
>>
>>17179528
You might be about to suffer a loss amid intense emotions. An act of destruction will befall you that will ultimately lead to renewal.

At first glance it would seem pretty obvious I'm talking about breakups, but I think it has more to do with money than love. Perhaps in the context of your love or family life, but definitely involving material resources or possessions.
>>
>>17179548
If anything I think the taking readings seriously yet acknowledge it as a grain of salt should ne expressed on there instead of just on the paste bin.So many air queries also somthing should be done about that also I say.
>>
>>17179499
Gordon, 20, Male
What do I have to do to get out of this situation?
>>
>>17179548
Pretty sure he stopped giving a shit after he got a gf. Nigger just needs to get laid so he won't go all aggro.

But if we're talking about shitty people, there's something shitty about going against a vote in the last thread to change it back.
>>
Annie
Female

Can you give me a reading on my future career/ambitions? Much appreciated.
>>
>>17179582
I nay not agree on the other shit but I agree on that being in there. Too many faggots using this place to get new gods.
>>
>>17179588
I personally don't care about all of this butthurt over a word. I didn't vote to be a part of that vote and I don't care about it. You aren't ever going to be able to fully represent div since people are coming and going. Also go check the archives nigger that shit continued till he left.
>>
>>17179547
There is certainly an air of novelty and distinction to it, and the possibility of strengthening the relationship, taking it to the next step.

There are plans being set in motion, plans of continuation, set in the context of someone's passivity. You might discover a wrong starting base-line that perhaps can be corrected. Or end in disaster. In any case, don't be guided by superstition.

Aside from the reading, let me tell you that the kind of question you're posing, we always know the answer to. Try to make sense of what I've told you, see if there's anything you didn't know and decide with a cool head.
>>
>>17179399
If one religion is false, then all religions are false.

Prove Gödel wrong.

>The first incompleteness theorem states that no consistent system of axioms whose theorems can be listed by an "effective procedure" (i.e., any sort of algorithm) is capable of proving all truths about the relations of the natural numbers (arithmetic). For any such system, there will always be statements about the natural numbers that are true, but that are unprovable within the system. The second incompleteness theorem, an extension of the first, shows that such a system cannot demonstrate its own consistency.

>Modern logic is also "constructive" rather than "abstractive"; i.e., rather than abstracting and formalising theorems derived from ordinary language (or from psychological intuitions about validity), it constructs theorems by formal methods, then looks for an interpretation in ordinary language. It is entirely symbolic, meaning that even the logical constants (which the medieval logicians called "syncategoremata") and the categoric terms are expressed in symbols.

>Many logicians were impressed by the "success" of mathematics, in that there had been no prolonged dispute about any truly mathematical result. C.S. Peirce noted[86] that even though a mistake in the evaluation of a definite integral by Laplace led to an error concerning the moon's orbit that persisted for nearly 50 years, the mistake, once spotted, was corrected without any serious dispute. Peirce contrasted this with the disputation and uncertainty surrounding traditional logic, and especially reasoning in metaphysics.

But wait, smartass, wouldn't this theorm discredit itself? What does mathematics have to do with belief?

because the difference between {religion} and Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem are that G-bro's theorem can demonstrate it's own consistency in a formal way (which i just did in an informal way with religion as an input), while religious canon/claims/beliefs cannot.
>>
>>17179578
Success is sometimes extracted from the misfortune of others. Or just taking advantage of plain old bad luck.
There are expectations that will be realized. Hope.
>>
>>17179629
Fuck off.
>>
>>17179630
You have my thanks.
>>
>>17179629
based Gödel
>>
>>17179634
you seek the truth. i offer you a means to determine truth.

> the only devil, in this finite universe we have the collective obligation of occupying, and pleasure of understanding, is not knowing mathematical logic.

you are the universe, so come to understand yourself.

you are the universe, so come to understand yourself.
>>
>>17179580
You are a slave of the process you will be in, or perhaps just misunderstood, which will ultimately lead to abandonment.

In the context of a holiday or retreat, you will have a chance to negotiate though.
>>
>>17179499

female/25

i just want to know what the next few months in general will be like for me.
>>
File: iorn.png (394KB, 676x1037px) Image search: [Google]
iorn.png
394KB, 676x1037px
>>17179648

oh i see.

but what about this?

>>17179643
>>17179629
seems intriguing.
>>
>>17179655
you will come to be able to describe reality in the language of mathematical logical theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_logic#Rise_of_modern_logic
>>
>>17179601
Three people vote in favor, no one votes against. Everyone's thread, not one person's. And I don't give a fuck about BV. He admitted to using these threads for his own personal reasons and I think it went way beyond some shitposter he stopped caring about a long time ago. Most of the readers are shitty selfish people and he was no exception. We put up with them because we like their readings but I'm sure a lot of them just have their shit hidden better than he does. Still we don't give a shit because they do readings and nobody complains about readers until they're not reading anymore.
>>
>>17179585
Trying to buy your way out of it will lead to ruin. Hot blood is recommended here.

You will get a surprise involving a woman. If the question revolves around a woman, you might be surprised by the results of using a method you're not accustomed to.
>>
>>17179668
>3 people
Please tell me about the legitimacy of three people saying something on a paranormal board where people post shit in toilets and call it paranormal. Please, I would love to hear you metaphorically pulling the trigger on a gun pointed at your head. Votes dont mean shit, you cant represent all of div.
>>
>>17179678
lmao, so basically stop being a pussy?

that seems to be good advice in pretty much every situation.

10/10 deduction, mr wizard.
>>
>>17179678
Thanks, friend. Let me know if you want a read.
>>
nobody in here even lifts.

i'm just here to see how weaklings like you think you can solve problems by doing nothing.

tell me, how's it feel to spend more energy weaseling out of a problem, than eliminating it?
>>
>>17179499

George
Male
Virgo

Just a general reading if could please, don't really have a query at the moment.
>>
>>17179667

well now anon i really doubt that since i've always been bad at math.
>>
>>17179592
Reclusion will bear fruit, things look great for you. You're looking at vocational success, but you have to make sure to fuel your efforts with passion.

Above all don't be afraid to move abroad or elsewhere if it looks like it would benefit you later on.
>>
>>17179709
Not the anon doing readings but Einstein sucked at school........look how smart he turned out to be.
>>
>>17179709
if arithmetic is what you think encompasses all of math, then that's the reason.

you have been under a false impression about truth, and that it is revealed only to mystics. but the mystics have held the wool over your eyes since your childhood.

try, and you may access the truth you are destined to wield.
>>
>>17179718

wat
>>
>>17179399
I laughed like a little girl at this picture thank you anon.
>>
>>17179711
I really feel you hit the nail on the head with this one. It resonates with me perfectly. Thank you so much.
>>
>>17179711
Reclusion will only create more problems for you, but you will be hiding from those problems, yet they will continue to fester.

The course of action is actually to do smart calculations to determine your next move.

Things look great for you. You're looking at vocational success, but you have to make sure to fuel your efforts with passion.

Above all don't be afraid to move abroad or elsewhere if it looks like it would benefit you later on.
>>
>>17179688
I'm not sure. I think the part about "not trying to buy your way out of it" is the key to this. I'm just reading the cards, but I really don't have an idea of what I'm talking about. The querent usually does.

If you're not comfortable with that, just go away. It's not like I'm charging anything.

I'm done for today btw, sorry.
>>
>>17179499
Kevin, 22, Male.

Can you do a general reading please?
>>
>>17179701
How much u bench, brah?
>>
>>17179711
So, how is moving abroad considered reclusion?

I think the reason people like these "readings" is beacuse they are laughable, meaning they cant even hold water in their own right, which goes back to the incompletness theorum (The first incompleteness theorem states that no consistent system of axioms whose theorems can be listed by an "effective procedure" (i.e., any sort of algorithm) is capable of proving all truths about the relations of the natural numbers (arithmetic). For any such system, there will always be statements about the natural numbers that are true, but that are unprovable within the system. The second incompleteness theorem, an extension of the first, shows that such a system cannot demonstrate its own consistency.)

anything that is absurd produces a "that is funny" response in the mind. this is neuroscience, and psychology.

but because people sometimes don't realise that they are getting a positive reaction to something because it is absurd, they don't know why they feel good, and misappropriate it to "this is good advice"
>>
>>17179773
Stop feeding it.
>>
>>17179755
>>17179711
I'm confused.
>>
>>17179773
not too good, about 110 kilos, 5x5
>>
>>17179787
girl you gotta stop. and think. write your thoughts.

>Writing is natures' way of letting you know how sloppy your thinking is

—Guindon
>>
>>17179789
>5x5

How about you quit being a bitch and go 20x5, start at a lower weight and build up to that. Only faggots who press for size rep anything under 10.
>>
Um, not entirely sure what I missed, but it sounds like it was fun. Anyway:

Frost, male virgo, hazel eyes

What do you see in my romantic future?
>>
>>17179800
nah i'm good. i do 95 kilos for 20x4, so that's pretty much the same

also my footie game is on point
>>
>>17179801

Again?
>>
>>17179499
David
Male
How can I manage school?
>>
>>17179805
Then move up to 30x3 homie, fuck that plateu go for insanity and don't forget to breathe through your fuckin balls. Start tortoise breathing if you need to but you gotta get those maximum vascular efficiency gains bruh. Footies are good. Any sidelifts in this shit?
>>
>>17179821
by learning how to learn, eliminating distractions when you are studying, and realising that university is not a trade school. it is a place for educating yourself, not for being show how to do your potential job. you learn to do your job on the job, not in university.
>>
>>17179779
I see it as a pretty logical sequence of reclusion and study first, moving abroad for continuation later.
>>
>>17179806

Might as well. I get a different answer each time anyway. I just keep asking for the sake of those rare ones that really wow me or tell me things they shouldn't know.

I had one guy tell me the name of my crush's ex. I was shocked later on after it was confirmed
>>
>>17179825
thanks brah, imma do it.

aside from the usuals, i do lots of sprint training (HIIT) and go on an endurance run 1x a week.

as far as lifts, chest flies, straight legged diddys, lunges (rarely), and the most important i think, weighted high jumps
>>
>>17179499
Mandy
Female
Love Reading
>>
>>17179831

Fair enough. Good luck with your love life, friend.
>>
>>17179830
>Logic is the development of valid inference

if its logical, you should be able to explain it, so please do so.

>If you're not writing down your thoughts, you'r only pretending to think. If someone tells you not to write what they're really telling you is not to think.

-Leslie Lamport
(one of the most eminent mathematicians and computer scientists of our day)
>>
>>17179836
You're going to be a fucking god mang.
>>
>>17179874
We're all gonna make it.
>>
Kevin, 22, Male.

Which spiritual path should i take
>>
>>17179914
take the dark path. the way only few survive. follow the bbc.
>>
>>17179707
I take it I need to ask an actual query? :P
>>
>>17179991
What does bbc mean?
>>
>>17180037
my sweet summer child...
>>
File: 1442712837305-v.png (314KB, 710x781px) Image search: [Google]
1442712837305-v.png
314KB, 710x781px
>>17180037
Big black cock
>>
File: 1451264584546.png (200KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1451264584546.png
200KB, 1000x1000px
Going to catch up with a few readings from the previous thread. I can see that this one has started off with a great note already. Seriously you people; stop getting caught up so much in the drama and bait. Some find it terribly amusing.

>>17177668
>what are her intentions towards you

Seven of Cups (Debauch) and Five of Disks (Worry).

Yet again, I see this blasted card before me. To keep this incredibly simple for you: I do not think she has any sort of good intentions towards you. Definitely nothing along the lines of love, most assuredly not. I cannot say that it's entirely her playing games with you, but the first card speaks of delusions and illusions, desire in a negative sense, and the second card signalizing change in a negative manner. She really does not seem like a good person to keep around you, especially considering the second card.

I take my words back. She may just be fucking around with you and not really meaning anything for you in the first place. It simply doesn't look too proper in my eyes, and doesn't sit well with my gut feeling. I'd suggest looking at your current situation with a slightly detached manner, analyzing the facts and the events that have gone around you to make you wonder whether she's playing or not, and making the decision for yourself. Good luck.
>>
>>17180037

big booty bananas
>>
>>17180080
Mandy
Female
Does she actually like me, and is there any hope of a future with her?
>>
>>17180080
George
Male

Is there any hopes of rekindling what I once had with her, or was this the final chance for both of us?
>>
>>17180080
What part of my life should I look to next?
>>
>>17180080
Rodolfo
Male
Anything about my future would be nice, thanks in advance
>>
File: 1451440684649.png (159KB, 1094x842px) Image search: [Google]
1451440684649.png
159KB, 1094x842px
>>17175709
>what will you become if you stick around

XIV, or otherwise known as Art.

This is a very interesting card that I haven't seen showing up too much. Same with the following one as well. It seems that if you will stick around, sooner or later, you'll become a certain kind of a mixture. A tempered, powerful mixture. A little bit of this, a little bit of that, all of it mixing all together into something amazing and incredulous. That's how you can view a person, as a mixture of sorts. Some are less potent, filled with more impurities than others. Some are potent, be it for good purposes, or bad purposes. Usually all of this is tempered through life and experience. Perhaps you're more like an alchemist, playing with various sorts of parts of yourself, mixing them until you get. . . you. I'm sorry if this doesn't make too much sense, but to keep this more sensible, I'll say that you will become somebody who will let change come and go. Everything will be a flow for you. Not clinging to one or another, simply letting everything. . . go. In a good way, mind you.

>what should one, or you, live for

XI, or Lust.

Strength, in other words. Ironic, isn't it, to live for something that will grant you the will to live. Living for the sake of will to live. Freedom to live. Freedom to do what you wish with your life, striving and achieving that which you want. Passion. Energy. It seems that you need to strive for these qualities to truly and earnestly enjoy life up ahead for yourself. Getting through the problems of your life, staring them right into their eyes, getting over them and most importantly, learning and improving yourself. Tempering yourself. Becoming the Art.

This is a mess of a reading; I apologize.

>>17180135
>>17180165
>>17180169
>>17180176
All of you: I specifically said that I'm going through people that were lingering about in the previous thread. Don't bother asking, because I'm definitely not doing more than the few remaining ones.
>>
File: 1451916878520.gif (257KB, 540x547px) Image search: [Google]
1451916878520.gif
257KB, 540x547px
>>17177704
Knight of Cups and Ten of Swords (Ruin).

Often times, knights are symbolized as men, more leaning towards falling in love or at least being as highly emotional ones. Sweet and sensitive, but yet when time comes, they can lose their emotional stability and foundations and just completely go unsteady and insecure of himself and his footing in the world. I've got a gut feeling that this may just symbolize you, so I'll just go out of my way and leave a warning; keep the emotional part in check. Make sure that if you'll have a blowout, don't make it so that it'll be a completely destructive one.

Following that, the Ten of Swords. It is not a pretty sight, no matter how you look at it. Also going by the sweet, sweet title of the Lord of Ruin. The beginning of the end. No matter how you lived up until this point, it's going to come and just change things up. Reset. A massive upheaval that will completely flip things up. I may sound a little bit too ominous here, so I'll make it sound less. . .so.

It sounds like you should keep your emotions in check, because something huge is going to come over. I cannot say in what way, because it doesn't go too far much into specifics, but there's going to be a certain kind of transformation. It's up to you to weather it to the best of your abilities; be it mental changes or material, physical changes. Change, leading to transformation. Perhaps it will be smooth sailing, but it can also be a storm with tornadoes and whirlpools all around. Depends on you.

I may be wrong here, since I still have a problem interpreting the court cards and specifically the Ten of Swords. No matter what happens, good luck and stay strong.
>>
>>17179399
Been having the same dream(s) for months now. Are they trying to tell me anything?
Kelly, Female
>>
>>17180080
Lizzy
Female

What will my next prophetic dream contain?
>>
I'm here.
>>
>>17180080
Madison
female

Will I find by glasses? Any insight to where they could be? I have horrible vision, I can barely see the words I'm typing.. ugh I hope I find them, getting a new pair is expensive and I won't be able to function in school until I have a pair.
>>
>>17180429
Ethan
USA
"He who has a why to live can overcome almost any how"

I'm stuck on the current phase of my project. How can I move forward?
>>
>>17180429
>>17180135
>>
File: 1429448005981.png (503KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1429448005981.png
503KB, 500x667px
>>17179399
Hello, /div/

I'm fairly new to reading, so I definitely need the practice. I only ask that questions about very specific things (locations, names) be given to someone else, as I don't think I am experienced enough for that.

Please provide
First Name:
>>
>>17180581
Amanda
Programming

general love reading
>>
>>17180581

Nicholas
Political stuff

How's my love life looking?
>>
File: 1449192656682.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1449192656682.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>17180429
Ben
USA

I broke a window a few weeks ago. I already fitted the glass on it and sealed the window with dap. The problem is that it really just looks bad. The dap is all clunky and uneven. Normally I would just sand it down but this window is sealed on the outside and I would have to climb to the second story of my house to sand it. At the same time I don't want to have to take the whole window out just to fix the damn thing. This isn't exactly a priority since it's already sealed pretty well but it's something I'd like to get done eventually, especially since I'm probably going to want to apply a second layer of dap at some point just to be thorough. How would you recommend going about this?
>>
>>17180429
I just read that the other readeri is not reading, coould you do mine? >>17180488
>>
>>17180429
N
Lost in the world
>>
>>17180631

c'mon ben you don't need a reading for this, just ask someone to help you fix that shit
>>
>>17180581
Oscar
Math,game theory
general reading
>>
>>17180589
15 card spread, and an interesting one at that!

You are represented by the Knight of Cups, which many consider to be a messenger in respect to love - the cards affirm you are someone looking for romantic advancement in one way or another. You are influenced by The Lovers and Queen of Pentacles, both of which contribute to the established theme of love-seeking and intuitive adventure.

Possible outcomes include moving away, travel, enthusiastic adventure (knight of wands), a form of permanence or commitment to the other individual (the devil), and a learning experience through a trial or pressing concern. (five of cups).

Anticipated road bumps are skepticism to accept great change, as foreshadowed by the knight of wands, devil, and five of cups. The cards seem to say that you might face overcharged emotions to the point of delusion (the moon), and that there will be a time when you need to recall into yourself and make an important decision (the hermit), this is supported by the next card which implicates that a great change will happen, and you must not be afraid to answer the challenge honestly, because fear of failure will drag you down (judgement). As in accordance with the rest of those cards, the ten of swords, five of pentacles, and high priestess all convey a sense that ignoring the solution to a problem you are afraid to commit to solve will cause you pain, so it is best to act swiftly.

Finally, the cards say that anxiety and poverty of hope will be beyond your control through this if you experience it - you must push on (9 of swords). However, you will have support through rough times if your actions take you there, and you will remain constantly ambitious and adventurous in this endeavor (3 of pentacles, page of wands).

I'm very confident in this reading. As long as you are true to yourself, the cards say you will have a successful and exciting adventure.
>>
>>17180581

hayley
i love discussing horror films

just gimme one of those love readings, ty
>>
>>17180704
no u
>>
>>17180581
Elizabeth
Animals
>>
what up /div/? anyone want a natal chart reading??
>>
File: chart.gif (67KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
67KB, 670x471px
>>17180792
me
>>
>>17180802
wow that was fast ok let me get a drink
>>
>>17180792
Can I give you my info for one?
>>
>>17180599
15 card spread

The cards describe you as someone who is flexible and enjoys having fun without being too reckless, but definitely someone who prefers to stay in control of them self in order to make change or be charitable to others. In-fact, that seems to be the motif for this reading.

The cards paint your future in the matters of love as a very controlled endeavor. You drew the 9 of wands, the queen of swords, ace of pentacles, the hanged man, and the king of swords. Together, these indicate generally the same things in context - you're going to have to face a struggle of some kind, and its going to require you to reach into yourself and make sacrifices - sacrifices you might not want to make, but it will do your relationship (or search for one) leaps and bounds, as colored by the ten of cups which promotes fulfillment, happiness, and harmony. Perhaps the cards are trying to say there is something you are not doing or need to stop doing to push your love life forward.

The cards imply that after you overcome this struggle, there's going to be a period of time where you want to cool-off, the sacrifices you made will have paid off, and its time to reap the rewards a bit and recover from that jaunt of focused, calm, controlled action. (Queen of cups, 4 of swords, 6 of wands).

You won't be able to control your doubt, you'll be asking yourself if this is "what you really want." Remember, stay in control and stay true to yourself. You'll be happy you made the sacrifices, but they are solid decisions that you must commit to and not get cold feet. (6 of cups, the magician, 5 of wands).
>>
>>17180792
Male
>>
>>17180581
Isaac
Video games

What will my next relationship be like?
If that's out of your league, just a general would be fine.
>>
>>17180859

Thanks Atropos.
>>
>>17180802
holy shit. you have mercury combust in gemini in house iii, the house of communication. i can't overstate your ability to communicate effectively. you have a preternatural ability to not just express yourself but to facilitate communication between other parties. you'd do extremely well as a linguist, translator, or even a lawyer. your moon in virgo puts you most at ease when your environment is logical and sensible, and with mars also in virgo you're inclined to proactively organize things around you to be that way (moon+mars in the same sign is a good combo)

venus in taurus is a nice one too. it means you like surety and pleasure. maybe ice cream, maybe kinky sex.
>>
>>17180581
Griffin
Music

My question surrounds a potentially stupid or pointless decision that I am about to make, one that all my friends feel very positively about and are encouraging me to do but I feel insecure about because of who else it involves. It seems like everything is coming together to make it happen, but at the same time, not? I just want to know the general outlook on my plans I guess.
>>
>>17180917
Well that sucks because im really shy and awkard.
also im 20 and still a virgin and dislike contact with normies. Im better at math and stuff.
I feel like the zodiac cheated on me, i want my money back
>>
>>17180960

sorry anon, the zodiac doesn't do refunds
>>
>>17180960
i know what you're getting at. i framed it as a blessing, though it manifests in a lot of my querents' lives as a curse. you've probably been called autistic, haven't you? but people less adept than you mistake prescience and acuteness for autism.

i don't want to tell you to "just be yourself ," but venus in taurus square your saturn in pisces suggest that following your intuition will yield rewards in the long run. especially in the carnal sense. the mercury combust i mentioned is opposite jupiter in sagittarius. you might have to fuck around for a while before you get what you're after. try tinder. that is all
>>
>>17180581
George
The Universe
>>
>>17180710
Celtic Cross spread
The cards have you pinned as someone who as of right now, is pretty "complete" as far as goals, material acquisitions. This card that is supposed to represent you is "The World," and it is a pretty big deal to get this card in this manner. Yet, what the cards say later, skews the meaning of this card a bit. I'm reading this as right now, the cards say your life is "supposed to be" harmonious and stable, but the cards say that you might not believe that, and so this reading is kind of a "oh, what the heck" kind of activity to see if anything eye opening is to be revealed to you (Page of cups, page of pentacles). It is also reflected in the Eight of Cups that a recent past event has pushed you into wanting a new direction, a turning point -- if you will - but it is for the better.
The cards say that the future is ominously good - there are tasks that lay ahead of you and you are confident that you can take them on and succeed (The Chariot, The Star).

Your emotional self is reflected by the Death card. There's inner turmoil in there somewhere, there is an undercurrent of great change occurring with how you're feeling about the way things are now. If you go with the flow and stay true to yourself, that's how you'll remain in control of your good fortune. As per other people in your life, you pulled The Hanged Man, and are likely making sacrifices for other people, or other people are making them for you. Either way, you're going to have to adapt emotionally or in a more practical sense. This synergies well with the Death card.

Your hopes are summed up by the Strength card - like all who have potential doubt or stand in front of tasks with hollow confidence, you just want to be able to reach within yourself and persevere. And you will, according to the final card (Wheel of Fortune) - just stay receptive to your inner self, nurture your emotional wellbeing, and the end will be a very positive outcome.
>>
>>17180581
>Matt
>21
>Classic Literature
What will be the outcome of all this craziness with my girlfriend?
>>
>>17180581
Matthew
Reading
>>
>>17181041
yeah man, but id dont know why someone born on the " house of comunication" has to be born autistic and shy.
it makes no sesnse, it eclipses what is supposed to be my ability.
i prefer if i would have been born autistic on another house
>>
>>17180581
Chris
Music

general reading
>>
>>17181117
Forgot question.

Wat do about feeling lonely all the time?
>>
File: file.gif (43KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
43KB, 670x471px
>>17180792
>>17180792
Here you go
>>
Male
Scorpio

Did I make the best choice? Did things really change for the better?
>>
>>17181127
do you know your actual birth time? also underage b& ;^)
>>
File: 2016-01-06 01.02.18.jpg (516KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-06 01.02.18.jpg
516KB, 748x1102px
>>17180792
Yes please! :D
>>
>>17181085
Well this reading is surprisingly postive
you are right, i dont feel that good at all. I hope things change for the better soon.
thanks for the read
>>
File: birth chart.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
birth chart.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>17180792
pls and thnx
>>
>>17181168
I'm male
>>
>>17180741
Celtic Spread

The cards say you're someone who has maybe done some re-evaluating, and decided you're ready for something new, either a change in relationships or finding a date. (4 of cups), however the cards come right out and say that you will have to watch out for dishonesty, and missed opportunities in your endeavor of love (7 of pentacles). Like everyone else with a love reading question, you're interested to seeing yourself receive good fortune, so that you can see it all happen before you when you go out and experience life (3 of wands).

A majority of the cards color you as a person who is used to working toward a goal, with the attitude that you don't have to be smarter, wealthier, or better connected - you just have to work hard enough to get it, as in, anything is attainable to anyone, whether that is a date or a better relationship (four of pentacles, knight of pentacles). The cards say that the issue of love has become more prominent, because its something that you share with your friends in some way - either by seeing their significant others or going with them on activities - there's a sense of wanting there for a date of your own, or belonging and acceptance with your own SO (three of cups). You hope that the work you put in will reflect in the outcome, so that you can relax and be satisfied with your decisions (7 of pentacles).

However, the cards take a turn here.

Your immediate future is depicted with the three of swords - three swords plunging into a heart. There isn't much analysis needed here - you'll fall down, and be hurt emotionally from the attempt. However, the final outcome of your attempts is symbolized by the queen of wands, and in this context, she reveals recovery, openness, a new appreciation of love. independence, and passion.
>>
>>17181156
no he's almost 14 do your math scrub
>>
>>17181189

>you'll fall down, and be hurt emotionally from the attempt.

what else is new?

thanks for the reading
>>
>>17180581
I'm going to pass this one on to you:
>>17180534
To add, I love discussing occultism.

For extra encouragement, I'll offer a reading in exchange; I need a gender and query.
>>
>>17181160
so you're an aries and as such you like to take charge of things. but more importantly imo, you're an unaspected libra ascendant! that's exactly where you want your libra. it makes you pleasant to be around without causing any of the cognitive dissonance we see with solar or lunar libras. you must just be really fun to hang out with, and you don't have any of the moralizing hangups that most libroids display. good on you

it's that congeniality that tempers your aries sun, as well as your aries venus conjunct your aries mercury. you're a dominant type and not at all shy about it. you want someone with whom you can engage on an intimate level, but also with bantz, and in these bantz you want to be prima and not secunda. laudable.

the moon and mars in taurus is excellent. you are aware of your sensitive side. you'll act on coddling it, too, and i mean that in an unironic and positive sense. you're capable of taking measures to let these factors enjoy their natural synergy. so you can eat ice cream.

i would ignore the weak oppositions between mars and the moon vs. the weak "planet" pluto. that's all

>>17181190
oops ok i quit 4chan 4ever :o
>>
>>17181246
Thank you :)
>>
File: naval.png (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
naval.png
19KB, 480x640px
>>17180792
Male
>>
>>17180876
15 card spread for love.

You're represented by the 6 of cups, someone who finds joy in the simple things and has had a mostly favorable past that brings you success now. You're being influenced by The Fool and Wheel of Fortune, which is very ominous. The cards seem to think that you, entering this relationship, will be much like The Fool dancing upon the cliff edge in joy - fate spins its wheels, enticing you to just be brave, take the chance, seize the opportunity and accept your new life path with this person.

Interestingly enough, the next set of cards follow the same motif of the Fool and Wheel of Fortune. As your relationship unfolds, the cards speak of extreme challenge and turmoil (the tower), heartbreak and grief (three of swords), but the last card in this group -- strength. This is in concord greatly with the next group of cards that detail the overall outcome of the conflict, which would be equity, peace, sacrifice, and profit -- in this sense, emotional. (Justice, 4 of pentacles, the hanged man).

The implications on you as a person from this relationship is reflected by the next group of cards. Through this relationship, you would have lived through intense change, and you would have learned that decisive action is often best in times of immense stress (judgement). The knight of pentacles and ace of swords also say that the relationship will add much to your character - your patience and willingness to proceed will pay off, greatly.

As for things out of your control - beware of overburdening yourself too much with the situation (ten of wands), be wary of misinformation, deceit, or being unaware of things until a lot of time has passed (The Moon, 6 of wands).
>>
>>17181290
ATTN: /div/

DO NOT USE CAFEASTROLOGY.COM

do not use them until further notice. their shit is all fucked up and if you try to cast natals with their software it will come back looking like >>17181290 when in fact it should not. alabe.com/freechart/ is still working and it gives retrogrades, try that. just please don't use cafeastrology.
>>
File: Chart.png (73KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
Chart.png
73KB, 670x471px
>>17180792
me
>>
>>17180744
>>17180581
If you need a query, general love reading please.
>>
File: Chart2.gif (57KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chart2.gif
57KB, 500x600px
>>17181318
Incase the one i used was bad, one created from >>17181317
>>
>>17181317
Question for you - is alabe.com the most preferred site for getting one of those charts? I've been looking everywhere for a website to give me one that looks like everyone else's (in that it came from the same place)
>>
>>17181353
at this point in time i'll have to recommend https://alabe.com/freechart/ as the go-to. i really liked cafeastrology because it displayed the part of fortune, but until they get their shit together alabe is the best.
>>
File: tumblr_nz313cbyAz1undigwo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz313cbyAz1undigwo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Amber
Female
July 25/Leo

Will my relationship troubles get better with therapy? Can I stay with him and get better?
>>
>>17181313
Ah, thanks. This reading is... honestly, a wee bit scary, but I'll be doing my best!

Thanks a mil, have a great night.
>>
>>17181326
>>17180744
Celtic Cross spread

The cards have you designated as someone who is generally flexible (two of pentacles), but in the terms of love, you may not be accommodating enough with your time in either finding a date or with your current SO (six of pentacles).

The next set of cards pin you as someone who has no trouble going after your goals with a good work ethic to it, if its really what you want (7 of pentacles, Queen of Wands)

Your current emotional affinity regarding this situation is that of the hermit, which is curious next to thte eight of swords, which would imply that there are circumstances or people in your life trying to hold you back from completing this goal - you feel censured, oppressed, and depressed perhaps that this isn't going as well as you'd hope. In fact, the page of swords says you'd hope that you meet this challenge of love with dexterity, readiness, and vigilance.

The nine of cups reflects your future in this matter, and it denotes abundance and satisfaction - essentially: your wishes are fulfilled. The impression left on you after-the-fact of your success is revealed by the two of swords - balance, harmony, and compromise with yourself and your partner.
>>
>>17181425
Thank you!
>>
>>17181290
Uh isn't that red box missing stuff on the left side?
I mean I get that for the first triangle down, its Mercury trine something
But what?
And why 11? Also why is it not a box shape?
What the hell. I assume there is a key on the site itself, but why doesn't it show that on the printable?
Not even mentioning the terrible graphic design if it ugh

I'd have to agree with >>17181317 here. Not as neat or informative as the regular ones. I'm guessing what you're talking about is that the signs are actually off from where they should be? If that's true, definitely don't use that site
Even if its not though, the aesthetic is horrible

>>17181392
>because it displays the fortune part

You mean they show you a 'fortune' put together fom whatever they set as meanings of each thing? That's just from them reading a couple books, really anyone where could probably tell you as much...

Sorry for the hate, just seems pretty shoddy
>>
>>17181464
Not any of the anons you're talking to but what's the act of reading these charts called? I'm trying to find reading material on how to read these things and I can't come up with anything.
>>
File: unoriginal content.png (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
unoriginal content.png
35KB, 480x640px
>>17181464
cafeastrology was good until a few days ago. now you can't use them to cast your own natal chart because their software is borked and will only yield pic related.

>You mean they show you a 'fortune' put together fom whatever they set as meanings of each thing?

no no no, i'm talking about arabic parts. they're specific points of reference obtained by doing arithmetic on the angles of the sun, moon, and ascendant. the "part of fortune" is what most people pay attention to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_parts
>>
Alright, I'm turning in for the night guys - thanks for submitting your questions. I'll be back tomorrow hopefully for a longer period of time so I can get to more of you.
>>
File: naval.png (181KB, 1152x933px) Image search: [Google]
naval.png
181KB, 1152x933px
>>17181290
>>17181317

I'm sorry it was my first time doing it. I understand if you don't want to read for me again after being such an idiot.
>>
File: chart3.png (85KB, 694x653px) Image search: [Google]
chart3.png
85KB, 694x653px
>>17181331
Just noticed it saved weirdly soooo third times the charm?
>>
File: 1366759080792.jpg (53KB, 621x768px) Image search: [Google]
1366759080792.jpg
53KB, 621x768px
One reading. Give me a query and your gender. No financial or career queries. I may have problems with interpreting, or include some odd wording here and there.
>>
>>17181959
male
how will 2016 be like for me?
>>
>>17181959
Female
Will my relationship with my brother improve this year?
>>
File: 1371174657587.jpg (132KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
1371174657587.jpg
132KB, 600x875px
>>17181967
Really? I guess I can try this, but don't expect anything anywhere remotely close to being comprehensible.

I see the makings of the eventual crumble and destruction of the Tower itself. The structure stands strong, all made out of stone, with the outer walls being licked and lashed by the curling wisps of fire. The sun shines from above, creating a certain kind of calmness on the very top.

There, I find quite an odd scene before me. A dining table. A long one, seemingly prepared with food. Some plates are empty, others have unfinished meals. There was only this young man with darker hair and another one, seemingly a prince of sorts. They both were the lone people sitting in the midst of this destruction. I can almost smell the waves of apathy and emptiness from the younger man.

Then, the older one, the prince, proceeded to interrogate the younger. What will you do. What are your plans. What are your wishes. What are your dreams. The younger one stayed silent, seemingly having this strange, empty expression on his face. Gazing at the plate before him; cooked chicken. Cooked chicken that kept flashing into a disgusting meal filled with worms. In and out, in and out. He was definitely not interested in eating from that particular plate, that was for certainty.

The older man had enough of it, and lost his temper. He took the younger by his shoulders and started shaking him, until he got a response. Nothing. There is nothing that the younger man will do. It's almost like the younger has ... given up on something. After the response, the older man walks towards the stairs that lead down, seemingly adorning the garnets of a king. One final sentence that was spoken, but yet unheard.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1450751107435.jpg (586KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450751107435.jpg
586KB, 800x1200px
>>17181997
There, the younger man was left all alone. With his meal that was naught for eating, surrounded by the eventual destruction of the structure that kept everything intact. The makings of the Tower card.

-

Don't stay apathetic. It seems that you'll be too defocused to care about things going on around you. Perhaps someone or somebody will try to give you a wake up call, but yet it'll fail. Just because the sun shines upon you, it doesn't mean that things around won't make it all the worse and all the more terrible. This was a strange reading, and interpreting this properly is almost a nightmare to my mind. I may try looking at it later.
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
>>17182002
>>17181997
>>17181997
>>17182002
i think i got something out of it, everything around me is "burning" yet i'm without reaction
>>
>>17182018
It's eventually going to lead to the crumble of the Tower. Tower is symbolized as a period of change, often times quick and destructive. Your sense of self, your stability and structure around you, it's all going to crumble. If you will do nothing indeed and remain apathetic, I definitely see it happening.

Good luck with that one, anon. Don't let this be a year where everything crashes down to the ground.
>>
>>17181971
>>17182032
What about me Io-san?
>>
>>17182035
I will refer you to my original post. I'm too tired to do any more readings than just this one that I did. Sorry 'bout that, but it just is at it is. If you'll somehow manage to send over a full night's worth of sleep and calmness for my mind, then I'd gladly do a reading for you.

>One reading.
>One
>>
>>17182038
Ah missed that my bad.
>>
>>17181971

Would you like a reading from me? Trying something highly experimental, so don't expect anything out of it.
>>
>>17182050
sure
>>
>>17182051

Seriously, don't expect too much out of this; my interpretation may be off.

---

I see the hexagram of Possession in Great Measure; composed of flame on top and heaven below. A manifestation of sorts. Focusing on this led me to a vision of the letter A, then subsequently a heart shape falling, almost like a shooting star, falling into the ground and exploding into smithereens with pieces bouncing all over. Am I right to say that you’re harbouring high expectations for the relationship in question? The hexagram indicates all sorts of success, perhaps in the past; and the vision represents the future -- expectations too high and gone wrong. I’d say try not to get into this with too high expectations; be realistic, know what you should expect based on what you know, and do not be too fervent in it.
>>
>>17182078
Yeah I suppose i am harbouring some high expectations, I'm in a difficult position and i've been trying to keep expectations realistic.. As for the letter A that's kind of interesting seeing as my name, and my sister-in-laws name both start with A
>>
>>17182086

The relationship will improve, but the expectations are something you should manage or it won't last; that's the shooting heart (star?) falling into pieces. Another interpretation would be your brother's going to break your heart, simple as that.
>>
>>17182097
Wouldn't be the first time he did.. Anyway thank you it was helpful
>>
File: 9fwxepu.jpg (113KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
9fwxepu.jpg
113KB, 550x733px
Will do one reading, hit me with something interesting
>>
>>17182155
Female
Gemini
What can i expect from this year, is there any chance of my current situation getting better?
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-11-26 18.09.53.png (65KB, 520x610px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-11-26 18.09.53.png
65KB, 520x610px
>>17180792
anything interesting about me from this?
>>
>>17182230
also, male
>>
>>17182230

You have a rather unfortunate personality.
>>
File: 1518489563.png (118KB, 835x653px) Image search: [Google]
1518489563.png
118KB, 835x653px
>>17180792
Anything interesting about me?
>>
>>17182276

You have a very troubled personality, and are destined for lots of hardship, mostly of your own making.

Interestingly enough you and I could also be soulmates.
>>
File: chart.png (71KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
71KB, 670x471px
>>17180792
Try mine.
>>
>>17182298

You're tragically ordinary. Life will be decent. Full of ups and downs but the good times outweigh the bad. Good friends and family. Your partner, if you choose to mate, will be an absolute weirdo.
>>
>>17182306
As long as the good outweighs the bad. I chuckled at the partner remark though. Thanks for taking a look at it.
>>
File: Chart.png (109KB, 963x653px) Image search: [Google]
Chart.png
109KB, 963x653px
>>17180792
This one?
>>
>>17182331

Your life is riddled with incompleted projects. You get seriously distracted by relationships and love interests that pop into your life for a seemingly short amount of time.
>>
>>17182155
>>17179801

You can grab this one if youd like. Yes I know it's a little vague
>>
>>17182155
Take any of these you please:

My brother and I are considering collaborating on a hypersigil for wealth through a musical medium. What is the result?

In a magical location context, I have two options:
1) Sigil + egregore
2) Mercury Working
Which do you see working out better or me in particular? Or is there something better I haven't thought of?
>>
>>17181959
Good to see you Io. Hope you are well :D
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 750x924px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 750x924px
>>17180792
Here ya go
>>
File: astrolabe.png (173KB, 966x932px) Image search: [Google]
astrolabe.png
173KB, 966x932px
>>17180792
Could I get a reading please? :)
>>
>>17182816

Oh my lord, please use astro.com

>>17182841

This is an extremely fascinating chart. I want to take some extra time on this one, I'll come back with a reading later. Are you possibly an indigo person?
>>
File: chart1.png (52KB, 475x467px) Image search: [Google]
chart1.png
52KB, 475x467px
>>17183003
still here?
>>
>>17183003
No problem at all, take your time! Yeah I could be seen as an indigo person at times.
>>
>>17183092
>>17183003

By at times I mean I try to improve some aspects of my behavior when it comes to tolerating things more, whether in group environments or individual.
>>
File: natal chart.gif (49KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
natal chart.gif
49KB, 670x471px
>>17180792
Me please!
>>
>>17181411
Ah, this I can help.

If it's therapy for an individual, then yes.
If it's therapy for the relationship itself, much less chance.
>>
File: 2457394312505.gif (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457394312505.gif
15KB, 500x600px
Could I get a reading?
>>
>>17182155
What is something occult based you can see me doing that I will be fine with and the outcome
>>
File: divinewoah.png (66KB, 645x587px) Image search: [Google]
divinewoah.png
66KB, 645x587px
If I could get a reading I'd be grateful
>>
>>17184491
By I would be fine with I mean I'm a noobie and would prefer to tread lighty and know the outcome,just don't know where to start and what'll happen
>>
>>17184543
Chaos magic is easy as ducking he'll and allows you to branch out into many other occult systems. It's nice as a way to start out and get general theories that most of these operations work around.
>>
>>17184715
*Fucking hell
Autocorrect.
>>
File: eyes on.png (1MB, 1122x1152px) Image search: [Google]
eyes on.png
1MB, 1122x1152px
>>17184715

Chaos magic is pretty solid. Just don't use it to fuck with people too hard. Even if you don't think that you're fucking with people, you might be fucking with people.
>>
What's an example of some simple chaos magic?
>>
>>17184773

>Simple

Nothing with egregores, probably nothing with servitors right off the bat, and it's probably best to avoid anything too complex.

I'd say that you should go with using your third eye.
>>
Anyone want some face scrying? All I see is faces and that's it so good luck getting a comprehensive answer out of me, but I'll do my best!
>>
File: 10389283648.jpg (99KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
10389283648.jpg
99KB, 555x555px
>>17184825
gib

>This chick told me she has a spirit wolf at a party the other day. She claims she is a lesbian and is a "popular" girl so I don't think I could get into her pants without serious effort from me.. but could I get any information about the wolf? I accept spirit animals exist but this bitch was claiming it was fucking with her hair and looked...scared... I dont think your face scrying is the right medium for that sort of thing but lets go ahead and run it through the machine.. see what comes up.

>I asked the other day but didnt stick around long enough to get an answer besides "lel fuck her right in the pussy." I would if I could but even if she wasnt a lesbian she would probably go for 10/10's...
>>
>>17184894
doesnt matter if she's a lesbian. lesbians will fuck guys. hell I'm a faggot and I want to fuck a lesbian.

anyway lets give a try.

SO I personally believe spirit animals are bullshit. that's just me.opinions are for assholes thuogh.

here's what I came up with; Use her delusion to your advantage. Basically support her on it, take interst in it, and it will give her something to talk about, then after a while this may get you closer to getting her in bed.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_04_.13824.10111.gif (64KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_04_.13824.10111.gif
64KB, 670x471px
>>17180792
If you are still doing these? I'm interested.
>>
>>17184924

i'm good at that. I told her im a tarot reader and she seemed interested.. I guess its now my mission to show her my magic wand...
>>
>>17183617
>Will my relationship troubles get better with therapy? Can I stay with him and get better?
Thank you. I was looking into individual therapy for myself. This has really helped me.
>>
>>17184715
Agreed. I mostly practice rootwork now but I'm a hell of a lot better at focusing and not accidentally setting off weird results in any paradigm now that I've done my time with chaos magic.
>>
>>17179399
>also here's some guys stuff
Why remove thoths name from his guide?
>>
Fuck I hate these threads.

Just needed to vent. Thanks for reading and have a great day.
>>
File: 1430842673275.jpg (62KB, 554x390px) Image search: [Google]
1430842673275.jpg
62KB, 554x390px
>>17179399
leo

its mi project be success?
i am in a process of publicity a book. really have hope he fix mi close economic sphere i already invest almost 1 year in it an i am broke actually now.
>>
>>17184715
Nah when I asked I was asking for something I'd automatically be into. I don't know but how It's discribe so far didn't .I mean fucking with people?plus was also just seeing who Michel would answer the query of thx nonetheless
>>
>>17182841
>>17183003
When you get a chance to read it can you also tell me why it's so fascinating please? :)
>>
I'll take a few readings.

>>17184964
>>17179399 (OP)
Yes, I agree that Thoth's name be kept up there

>>17184994
I don't sense that it will. Why is it so important to you?
>>
>>17186994
I'm currently at a standstill in my current pursuit. What can I do to move forward?
>>
>>17186994
What do u need for a reading?
>>
>>17187047
Is it a self caused standstill? Like are we talking finances and spending habit?
>>
>>17187051
It's self-caused, yes. Finances, no.
>>
>>17187049
Whatever you'd like to share
>>
>>17187058
Well, in your reading, I had this sense of sinking into some quicksand. Are there any habits you do that are draining you or holding you back? For some reason something financial came up
>>
>>17187063
>Well, in your reading, I had this sense of sinking into some quicksand.
Right, go on with this. It's not about habits or anything financial related. What method of divination are you using? :)
>>
File: 1449641376737.jpg (4KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1449641376737.jpg
4KB, 180x180px
>>17186994
>>17184964
That wasn't there because i took this from my own text file from before the change. It was just a quick add on.
>>
>>17186994
Will i be sucessfull in My selfdiscovery journey?
>>
>>17187069
I just get an image of a guy sinking in quicksand clutching some cash in his hands lol. That's all I understand.
>>
>>17187080
Thank you, then. It does make sense to me.
>>
>>17187072
Well, it will be a long journey. But, it will be the best one.
>>
That's all I'll do.
>>
>>17179499
L
Male

I'm a student airplane pilot wanna know what awaits for me in the skies this year
>>
>>17186994

What do you see in my love life? What's happening or whats coming up?
>>
>>17184939
No problem, just remember this small thing, alright?
The mechanisms you develop over your life, for one reason or another, were developed to protect you in someway. As a result, when it comes to getting over them or getting rid of these 'protective measures', even though you consciously acknowledge they're holding you back, you will subconsciously fight the process and try to hold onto them.
Meaning, you'll face resistance from yourself. As long as you keep that in mind you should do fine.

>and another unfortunate truth is, sometimes you just don't click with certain therapists. Do keep that one in mind.
>>
>>17179499
Brittany, 25, F, Capricorn.
Just looking for a general reading. :)
>>
File: 1262536051854.jpg (501KB, 576x864px) Image search: [Google]
1262536051854.jpg
501KB, 576x864px
If there are any readers left:

Magically, what kind of operation, working, or just practice (or maybe occult study? that doesn't seem good at this moment) would be a good step forward (unless it's at a crossroads, and choses a path for me?). I'm also good with putting magic on the backburner... for the next few days, at least.

In return, I'll practice my meagre reading skills for a few querents (four or eight at most; tarot, perhaps, but I like the other ones) in an hour or three.
>>
>>17180581
Brittany
Everything! :)
Capricorn
>>
>>17181959
Female.
Will the guy I'm seeing commit to a relationship?
>>
>>17180792
I'd love one if you're still doing these! :)
>>
>>17179499
Ah, Anon, take a look at >>17187911, please.
it would be Δ, 22, .

>>17182002
What a pretty card.

>>17183003
As a student of astrology, I'm very interested in how to determine what makes a chart interesting. It... looks like an arrow from the inside to the outside. Water provides the scaffolding (grand trine), to launch a Jupiter-blessed arrow, from a watery sign to House 9–Sign 9–The Archer. What will the effects be?
>>
>>17179499
Eliotte, 19, male

I'm curious, I'm planning on traveling/moving to Germany within 6 years. I'm learning German and the whole bit. Now, just for added info... I've been single for over a year, an no femanon has any interest in me. My question is, will I actually find my partner in Germany/Europe? Or should I just stay put.
>>
>>17188047
Germany has become a cuckold country. Stay away.
>>
>>17179499

>Sandra
>24 (25 in a month)
>Female

When will I meet my guy?
>>
>>17188142
>getting a gf in germany
hope you like getting cucked and your gf spat on and sexually harassed everyday
>>
File: 1444855812899.jpg (24KB, 294x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444855812899.jpg
24KB, 294x300px
Have time for a reading. Only one though.

Anyone interested I will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query

Hope I can help!
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 236x314px
Will skry, need basic information and maybe a description of the situation if its extremely complicated. Also a picture of a shit, can be from web or your own (your own preferred)
>>
>>17188504
Male Sagittarius

I'm changing careers and would like to know the best thing I can do career-wise to promote my long-term goals.
>>
File: 20151110_173604.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20151110_173604.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
>>17188505

I know it sounds stupid but I had something like a dream that I will win the lottery this week.

Will I?
>>
>>17188508

Ok give me a few minutes to get ready.
>>
>>17188514
If you played youll win a dollar, but i have a strong feeling you didnt buy a ticket.

Nice cigar, id raise toast to that but im out of whiskey and out of weed.
>>
File: 1447138137364.jpg (149KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1447138137364.jpg
149KB, 500x628px
>>17188505
can i have please an career scrying? What is my dreamjob? maybe something about my spiritual life?
Name: Levent
Sign: Capricorn
Male
>>
File: perezoso abrazando girafa.jpg (52KB, 400x601px) Image search: [Google]
perezoso abrazando girafa.jpg
52KB, 400x601px
>>17188505
Leo, female, 26

General reading about 2016 (or whatever you scry will be fine)
>>
File: 1446731448332.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1446731448332.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>17188508
>Ten Of Swords

It seems to me that you are having troubles with compromising...

You might be compromising too much or not doing it at all. I think it's the former.

You might be handling too many things at once, for example trying to drastically change the way you eat as the same time as trying to quit smoking.

Find a balance in your life, some time things are better done gradually.

Alternative, you might be trying to separate different aspects of your life and using a different "face" for your work, love, friends. Again look for a balance and try to integrate different parts of your life.

Now what you should not do.

There might be a young person (probably female although I am not sure) that could cause troubles in your work life. Be careful of this person.

If this is someone you already know or have a clue of who she/he is. It might be advised to "let her go" or just see her from another perspective. However try to avoid confrontations.

Overall, the reading talks about finding balance between what you do and what you have to do. Meditate on this, are you doing too much or too little?

Hope it helped.
>>
>>17188555
Que simpática foto para acompañar aquellos triples
>>
>>17188559
Whoops the cards were
>Ten of Swords
>The Temperance (R) (Fun fact, this is a Sagittarius card)
>Page of Swords
>>
File: tk1p88n.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
tk1p88n.gif
186KB, 678x422px
>>17188523

You are right I haven't buy a ticket yet. I will today (the game is Saturday)

Anyways, thanks for the reading !
>>
>>17188559
>>17188565
I think I know who the Page might be. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
File: lsd21.jpg (644KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lsd21.jpg
644KB, 1024x768px
>>17188561
Te conosco?
>>
>>17188505

There's a girl I want to get to know but I dont get anything but brief run-ins with her. Not even long enough conversations to test the water or ask her to go for coffee or something. What do you see there?
>>
>>17188578
Good luck friend and sorry for the short reading! (I was short in time myself)

Everything should go fine!
>>
File: 01-27-09_0111.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
01-27-09_0111.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>17188505
>>17188580

Sorry. Posting issues. Heres the pic
>>
>>17188523
Male, gemini, 21

Love reading, can you see if I'm meeting someone soon?

Thanks
>>
File: 1417473669172.jpg (198KB, 1280x824px) Image search: [Google]
1417473669172.jpg
198KB, 1280x824px
>>17188593
>>
>>17188593
I dont know why i get a feminine vibe from you, you never had bicurious interest?
Either you will attract men in the near future or you are on a reaaaaaally active path to some succes, literally express to whatever your goal is.
>>
>>17188580
>>17188592
>>17188505

Sorry again. I forgot my basic info. Just making this more fun for you!

Male virgo, hazel eyes, burn scar on my left leg. Like buddhism, spirituality and the occult in general, among many other things.
>>
>>17188592
>that bunny
Holy fuck i miss my bunny so much now kek
>>17188580
Simple. She feels the same way i think. As far as i saw she has been just vaguely interested in a relationship atm, but there is a chance she might go for somone. She doesnt know if you are that one.

I honestly dont think it will work out anon, sorry :( hug that bunny for me if it is yours

Hara Hara Mahadev!
>>
File: 831313533.png (231KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
831313533.png
231KB, 500x375px
>>17188505
Will my current relationship last or how long?
Female
>>
>>17188547
friendly reminder :)
>>
>>17188623

Ah crap. So there's no way I can win her over or sway her legitimately? (By legitimately I mean non-sleazily. I've had enough of that shit done to me in the past) And yet she feels the same way? Damn.
>>
>>17188547
Hmm... You seem young senpai. Possibly underage - maybe thats just your spirit. You dont want to be a wageslave, and dont want to be a corporate wagecuck. I think your dreamjob is something alongside parkranger/insert any chill low paying job here. Basicly something you can do that doesnt require much activity but pays for bills.
But this will change.

Become a doctor, either psychiatry or psychologyz

Spiritualy you are somewhere even if you dont know. You dont practice much spirituality but you do read about it at times.
>>
>>17188555
Do you suffer from anxiety senpai? You seem unresttled for some reason.
If this feeling is about tour year, it wont go good. Or atleast definetly not with this attitude you have to it . I see your dad being a prominent part of it. How old is he? If old, soend more time with him.
>>
File: me.jpg (10KB, 164x230px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
10KB, 164x230px
>>17188505
Hows occult and romance life looking for me? Pic related it's me.
>>
File: Hpy cat.jpg (184KB, 736x749px) Image search: [Google]
Hpy cat.jpg
184KB, 736x749px
Does anyone have BVs email? is he still doing readings from there?

I need a reading from him...
>>
>>17188627
Its dieing out senpai, slowly reaaaly slowly. Youre like an old couple, more friend than partners. This doesnt mean its fucked or abything, its just becoming more of a family than sexual relationship.
>>
File: veles.jpg (179KB, 414x589px) Image search: [Google]
veles.jpg
179KB, 414x589px
>>17188505
Identifier, age, sex, sun sign:
Δ, 22, . .
The pic is from me... somewhat.

Q: Magically, what kind of operation, working, or just practice (or maybe occult study? that doesn't seem good at this moment) would be a good step forward (unless it's at a crossroads, and choses a path for me?). I'm also good with putting magic on the backburner... for the next few days, at least.
>>
>>17188654
Dont fuck with baal. Thats the first thing i got. I think you need more actual work in the occult than reading about it and thinking what you can do. Jist gonout and do it! Dont just constantly make sure yiu do something perfect on the first try.
Practice>theory

Romance wide, either you are shit out of luck or just not trying enough. Did you friendzone any girl btw? She might be a good choice

HARA HARA MAHADEV!
>>
File: kc8jpW2.png (20KB, 571x351px) Image search: [Google]
kc8jpW2.png
20KB, 571x351px
>>17188671
Oh, that aggressive Unicode stripping. Male, and Pisces.
>>
>>17188671
So druid here i assume. Youre male for sure. Break apart from nature/druid based magick and try contacting Aamon (goetia)

Personal advice not skryied here: id research vijnana bhairav tantra and read it
Spirituality>occult
>>
>>17188673
>baal
What do you mean don't fuck with baal? Can you elaborate on that a little? I don't even know who that is and all i'm doing is meditating.
>>
File: isfet.jpg (69KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
isfet.jpg
69KB, 300x400px
>>17188505
Sup. I feel dark forces around me a lot of the time. I also have crippling anxiety that inhibits me from functioning in life. I want this to end. I could use a reading.
>>
>>17188665
Well thank you for the scry aghori, though that's not being bad really. Thank you again
>>
>>17188681
Well i guessed your gender right kek.
>>
>>17188694
Baal is a goetic. I think your gonna go further into occultism than you think you are this year.
Have you ever read about goetia and western occultism? I think you would like ot. It suits you.
>>
>>17188142
Good to know. Not really a reading.. But good to know.
>>
>>17188707
Nope, dude thanks a lot. How far do you think i'll go? Mind giving me pointers to goetia and western occult? Thanks man.
>>
>>17188695
No paranormal dark forces around you apart from yourself. Your brain has kinda turned against you cause of anxiety, thats why you perceive dark forces - hallucination. I dont think much can help apart from a doctor, but meditation. But when in meditation you have to just ignore the dark forces, remember they dont exist without you so even if they are dark forces - they wont destroy their universe.
>>
>>17188710
Honestly im an idiot when it comes to that. Go to /omg/ thread on here and ask surgo ad nubti (tripfag) and ape of thoth (also another tripfag)
When i say far i dont measure succes btw, idk if youll be succesfull or not. But youll definetly learn alot.
>>
>>17179399
My life is in a bit of an upheaval at a moment. A lot of potential, many roads I could go down.

Could I get a reading please?
>>
>>17188725
So when it comes to scrying do you sort of just space out/ trance and look through the clouds and go with feeling?
>>
File: 20150211_165823.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20150211_165823.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>17188717

Hey bud. Male virgo. See anyone or anything happening in my love life?

Here's some crazy artwork from Alex Grey's Sacred Mirrors book
>>
>>17188505
Will my current predicament turn out okay? It's with a test a just took at the doctor's office.
Female
Leo
>>
>>17188717
Alright...that's good to know. If you don't mind me asking another question, how do I receive healing from this? I'm already seeing a shrink and (at least I think) a couple of healing entities are trying to help me.
>>
>>17188655
never emailed him but i found it in the archive: [email protected]
>>
>>17188694
>>17188694
Baal is short for Baalberith. He's an old God who's influence was murdered on Earth after the crusades destroyed his city, Beirut.
Don't listen to "demonologists" and christfags when it comes to demons.
Baalberith is one of the good guys.
In fact, today he delivers messages to us through, of all things, an electro producer who goes by the name of Gost- I'm not kidding, and I'm not Gost, tho I love his music, and he's big enough that he dosen't need to adfag on 4chan.
>>
>>17188736
Ez, this year your gonna be in a relationship. Itll be steady, longer term. No crazy fucking in the process though, but it will be comfy/10

Dont expect crazy bitches house and fucking with everyone, but possible waifu

>>17188735
I dont space or trance out. I simply know. When i read the question i already know what im gonna say, the picture is just for keks.
>>
>>17188652
Well, right now I'm actually very unsettled... hope is that.
I will work on the anxiety.
I don't live with my dad, but I will check in him regularly! Yes, he is old and have a disease (diabetis).
>>
>>17188755
That's really strange that he saw that I could be fucking with him, when I don't deal with anything at all except myself. Thanks for the help anon. Any idea how you got all that info? It's really hard to find something occult that you know that's true.
>>
>>17188764

Well I don't want to ask for too much here but... who is this woman? Do I know her already?
>>
new bread
>>17188783
>>
>>17188755
This is true, but baal has personal agenda with the giy i skryed for. He shouldnt mess with baal

>>17188751
Are you on xanax? You should be. Also seroquel or another antipsychotic.
>>
>>17188764
Hi aghori.
Male.
Working on some big artistic projects, wondering how far I can get with these.
I've burned some bridges to get where I am, for better or for worse, and now, as with any good magician, I'm in a state of flux, unsure of which path to go down, unsure what will pay off, how to move out into the world again, and sustain existence without getting sucked into something that kills that delicate spark inside.

Could you please give me a reading?
>>
>>17188767
I'm very unsettled because of finances, I'm kind of wary because some debts I have...
Thanks for your reading!
>>
>>17188801
Personal agenda what do you mean? Is it bad or good? I'm worried.
>>
>>17188775
From A. talking to Gost, and doing intense meditation on his music B. doing my own research in Baalberith myself, and the history of beiruts religion.
>>
File: akenichirotakakigame.png (26KB, 581x138px) Image search: [Google]
akenichirotakakigame.png
26KB, 581x138px
NEW BREAD
>>17188783
>>
>>17188801
No, I just drink a lot. Xanax is difficult to get and expensive.
>>
>>17188775
For the record- Also, I'm not claiming that what I beleive is true, just that it resonates with me so much that to me it might as well be true. I'm willing to be wrong.
>>
>>17188821
Do you know if gost like works with technology? Like meditates with it and stuff, or does he just make the music.
>>
>>17188834
He said in an interview that he just gets really drunk and lights some candles and waits until he feels it. I assume he did some kind of summoning ritual, or pact, but I don't know. He dosen't talk about this stuff publically or even privately much.
>>
>>17188844
That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>17188817
You need a perscription for it. Talk to your shrink about the forces and anxiety. Youll be fine.

Im going to the new bread
>>
>>17188609
Nope, I love womem.
Hope it's success, Thank you.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.