[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poster found in L.A. ironically at 3301 main st

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

File: 3301mainst.jpg (152KB, 1228x2048px) Image search: [Google]
3301mainst.jpg
152KB, 1228x2048px
poster found in L.A. ironically at 3301 main st
>>
what if you could catch one of the proxies during the act, would be awkward af
>>
i seen the poster on the floor in the morning walking to work...i guess the rain must have took it down or something
>>
>>17179145
I caught that he isn't in LA.
>>
>>17179177
that is South L.A. that wall is a big graffiti wall on the corner of main st in L.A. just look it up
>>
He is right! I just looked it up on Google Maps!!
>>
lol they would put it up on that corner just because the address is 3301
>>
How many posters is that already?
This is insane.
Cicada 3301 was in Rome, Budapest, London, Chicago, Poland, LA, am I missing any place?
>>
you missed essen in germany i think
>>
>>17179137
What's so big about it? It's easy to do this. Print it out, and just hang it on a place you know is obviously related to that location. It's most likely just som rp'er going around.
>>
No. It would require random people deciding to print out posters and post them globally.This is the work of Cicada.It's got their fingerprints all over it. The music alone is influenced by Bach. It's also exactly 3.14 , which is the golden ratio, which fits into Birth of Venus. Its very very astute,
>>
This vid? Yea, its pretty sophisticated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNFoS1FBLOY
>>
>>17179387
yeahh true and i remember someone inthe other thread saying there will be a poster in Los angeles after the one in germany
>>
True. So, we have Essen Germany, Istanbul Turkey, Los Angeles, Chicago, Budapest Hungary, Essex UK, GDansk Poland, any more?
>>
>>17179467
i think thats it so far
>>
Thanks. Its getting interesting.
>>
>>17179278
Spain
>>
so cicada is back. Anybody have an theories maybe they are warning end of times maybe.
>>
Looks like they are warning about privacy,
Obstruct Injustice sounds like they are calling a warning about Government overreaching and invading our privacy, Sounds like a call to arms for everyone on the planet. Common man V Government. I like it.
>>
Shit. These chuckle heads are back? What did I miss?
>>
no one else took the 10 seconds to try and look up the word 'obstrigillate'? apparently not a real word. i believe that might be a clue
>>
God can't melt babies
>>
>>17179137
someone from istanbul was posting recently with this same exact poster, but we found out he was fraudulent
>are you fraudulent OP?
>>
One thing that seems clear is, the posters are actually at the locations they claim to be at. It would have been a drag if this was one big photo shop. My question is this. What does it all mean? Why these cities? Is Cicada trying to hint at something? Also, Obstrillgate is a word. Link.https://www.wordnik.com/words/obstrigillate
>>
>>17179645
says one swa110w (actual poster lol) on wordnik. the site doesn't recognize it, nor does the oxford dictionary or any other dictionary site.

Besides, i'd be inclined as well to think that was the definition because of similar construction to the word obstruct, but i doubt it is.
>>
>>17179623
no
>>
Here is the word.
It is a "lost word" not used in 100 years
Frikking Cicada being obtuse again LOL
http://phrontistery.info/clw3.html
>>
Look at this comment on the youtube channel posted. Cicada may be using the actual music as a clue, and having the choir sing in ancient sumarian.. Crazy shit,

Pascal Bronner 22 minutes ago
me and a friend of mine figured out what is the next clue:
in this song the choir is singing: elenu saplanu this is ancient sumarian and means "above and below
LINK:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNFoS1FBLOY
>>
>>17179777
above and bellow what?
>>
but guys

if you listen to the music playing, what do we hear?
ciccadas

anon in another thread posted video received through bitmessage-subscription, address was implemented in the hexa-code.
https://u.pomf.is/tffbpd.mp4

qr-code found in instanbul
http://pastebin.com/g3RzM5GG
>>
>>17179747
i'm on the O page of the site, not seeing it anon. i see obstriction, obtend, no obstrigillate... this is really starting to bother me. i feel an overwhelming need to know the definition
>>
>>17179747
nm i'm a moron, didnt use your direct link
>>
Ok, Sumarian means below the root and above the fruit had to do with burial.really very obscure. So does this mean the music is coded with stuff? There is church bells that ring three times, twice in the music. Really interesting if the are embedding clues in their music.
>>
>>17179857
>extract yourself
well you obviously have to extract something from somewhere, have we tried opening up every files theyve given us?
>>
At #cicadasolvers, we are stumped.
Everyone thinks they hid more in the music, since thats kind of clear.The painting is called the first piano lesson and we think its a hint that the "keys are all around you" and since its a first lesson, they are coding their music..Its kind of really exciting!
>>
>>17179565
it wasn't in spain
>>
God damnit RANT INCOMING..

IT'S NOT CICADA.

IT'S SOME ASSHOLE RUNNING AROUND ONE TOWN WITH HIS NEW CHRISTMAS CAMERA, TAKING PICTURES OF THE SAME GODDAMN POSTER IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS.

No PGP no cicada. No Twitter activity, no nothing. Your pi website is a fucking fraud.
>>
Why does one guy run around 4chan screaming about PGP, when Cicada 3301 is using bitmessages? It sounds like that crazy guy in Uncovering Cicada. PGP is not what they are using, and as far as someone running around taking pictures at different locations, get a clue! How do you get from Chicago, to London, to Istanbul to Budapest to Los Angeles in 20 hours? take your meds dude. PGP is dead Most anons accept this.
>>
PGP is not "dead" Its just not what Cicada 3301 decided to use this year. They posted in various cities, as usual They are back, and its great, Enjoying the puzzle.
>>
>>17180032
Shut the fuck up.

PGP is absolutely what they're using. You're one of those teenage asshats who didn't get a chance to solve a puzzle so they choose to believe that artard on YouTube spewing his shit: "whoiscicada3301"

They have ALWAYS used PGP. They used it this past summer. Any fucker can get a BitMessage address, dumbass, not everyone can get the Cicada PGP certificate!
>>
I would be hesitant to say Cicada 3301 is using PGP anymore. Hacker community is split on this. With the increased Governmental suspicion of encryption, it's my guess Cicada 3301 is not using PGP anymore, and if the chatter is correct, they are using some new type of music encryption, which none of us understand yet. As far as using PGP last summer, that was before the recent global terror attacks linked to encryption, so I agree with others here, who think Cicada 3301 is no longer using PGP. Some hackers swear by it, others are very anti PGP, especially lately.
>>
>>17180061
Throwing another PGO temper tantrum? PGP is one of many various encryption services and people, and businesses update and change. Are you still using AOL, or a PC? The whoiscicada3301 youtube is not mine chump. I'm 43 stupid, so get a clue you fraudulent pike !
>>
Well, they just posted in NYC
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/art/5389883908.html
>>
Another poster? How many does that make? This is sick. Very nice.
>>
>>17180155
They basically come out and say the message is in the music but thoughts on how to decode? Is there a program that can play the music and give you the notes? Notes would then have numeral representation i would guess. I just found out yesterday about Cicada so be gentle on this n00b
>>
Anyone have a pastebin of everything we know so far? I have one but it is probably missing a few things. A summary anywhere, perhaps?
>>
>>17180001
http://imgur.com/a/8ft3V
>>
>>17179137
>Not knowing what irony is
>>
>>17180366
From OFFICIAL cicada Twitter

https://twitter.com/1231507051321/status/684596461628223488
>>
>>17180505
Im a noob myself, but maybe 314 is the 3rd 1st and 4th note in the song? That is regarding in which key the music is played. The tempo could also be a hint. Has anyone put the music into spectrogram yet?
>>
>>17180725
>https://twitter.com/1231507051321/status/684596461628223488
>Open PGP
They are saying us use pgp !
>>
>>17180758
SHIIIIETT Nigga!
I post in /mu if someone can explain us the song and someone says that someone obsiously put a spectrogram on it!
>>
>>17180725
Holy crap, so is everything else so far fraudulent? Nothing was signed on the other threads but it was elaborate nonetheless. But that post...
>>
>>17179618
My sides literally melted from that post
>>
>>17180988
And it will ask to go to Tor
>>
>>17179137
Ironically or coincidentally?
>>
The official Twitter image https://infotomb.com/4gq25.jpg from @1231507051321 is PGP signed with the correct key. You need to run 'outguess -r 4gq25.jpg message.txt' to get the signed message.
>>
>>17180032
lol u smrt
>>
File: 1451986303638.gif (889KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1451986303638.gif
889KB, 500x286px
>>17180206
I've never seen so much stupid in one post.
Ever.
>>
>>17179777
i like the music.
but i am a little suspicious, because i don't know, on what side they are on.
sounds like they want us to think, they are the good ones. but if they really are?
there once was a small group of good people, trieing to change the world for the better.
and started a civil war.
what is injustice? the hell are you planning?
>>
Things are not as it seems.
Round things can be square.
Save the cheerleader save the world.
>>
File: nido.org_1450905399266_n.jpg (451KB, 1198x1083px) Image search: [Google]
nido.org_1450905399266_n.jpg
451KB, 1198x1083px
>>
>>17179137
It's not really ironic if they directly set it up that way.
>>
>>17179278
columbus ohio I think.
>>
>>17179137
THAT'S NOT IRONY DIPSHIT.
>>
File: mfX6QxU (1).png (80KB, 789x490px) Image search: [Google]
mfX6QxU (1).png
80KB, 789x490px
SHIT GUYS. LOOK UP IN THE CORNER. ORBITAL SLINGSHOT. THIS IS WARNING ABOUT PRIVACY. SOME SORT OF SPY SATELLITE IS COMING.
>>
Hey, ohiofag here. This is pretty close to me. Should I check it out?
>>
>>17184956
whoops im a dumbass forgot pic.
>>
>>17184948
Dude Aphex Twin is releasing a new album. Relax.
>>
>>17179137
>the irony of unironically using irony wrong
>>
>>17184972
fuck I wish, love me some aphex
>>
>>17179467
Mexico city, Mexico.
>>
>>17179278
Canada
>>
I do not care as for who or whom write these games i enjoy them , i think its upto an individual to choose their own path , i doesnt matter if it is false or real aslong as there is a start and a finish .im not looking for a religion or a cult to join,im look for the feeling i get when i get to the next stage ...be an individual..you were born one !
>>
>>17179137
Because this is my city, I walk around during the odd hours of the night. Sometimes I'm a Parisian, other times I'm a New Zealander. Sometimes I take photographs of people who are careless other times I beat them with a bat like I'm Nico Belic. Should this game prove to be dangerous to the public, I will show everyone who posted this in my city. Sure, networks are everywhere, but programmers can't outsmart my foot that ass, or my AK.
Cicada don't know about that hardcore gangsta shit. Them Niggas ain't down with the AK.
Just a bunch of nerds that lost touch with us po' folk.
>>
>>17184990
he actually really is
>>
>>17179813

As above so below.

http://gnosticwarrior.com/as-above-so-below.html
>>
>>17186331
actually its dangerous in that part of L.A. i live off 31st and main and its a hot spot for police and gangs. so maybe 3301 hired some tagger because you wont catch me slipping at night. and i think whoever took the picture probably posted it.
>>
>>17187908
So if they hire some poor person to go to a police hotspot that's gang infested, what does that tell you about them?
They're just rich people with "resources"
They can be all sorts of smart, but I highly doubt they're benevolent. They come off as elitist and quite frankly, there's more of us than there are of them. They lack culture and the common touch.
>>
THAT'S NOT IRONY
>>
>>17187908
No you don't. If you did, you'd know that it's actually quiet at those times
>>
>>17179883
There has been another thread with a wolf and a musical piece have you seen it? On the wolf's forehead there's the word death. Perhaps it's not even a dog or a wolf maybe a jackal.
Anyway the three bell chimes are used in Christian Orthodox religion to signify death/burial.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.