[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does salt really work? Like when I meet a demonfag or something,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: file.jpg (41KB, 199x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
41KB, 199x300px
Does salt really work? Like when I meet a demonfag or something, will it help?
>>
Due to its ability to keep meat fresh, the ancients saw salt as "cleansing" agent. We know it preserves food. Pagans, and heathens alike, would use salt in their rituals to ward off negative spirits and to "clean" areas.

This is where people get the idea that salt with protect you from demons - because it's "pure"/"clean"/doesn't allow for rapid decay/"holy" etc.
>>
what about burning sage and other herbs to cleanse air? seems like Harry Potter faggotry
>>
>>17178821
It freshens the air and changes an aspect of the room, which is why it is thought to banish demons. That is the literal reason. Any change to a place changes the feel of a place. That is the basis for Feng Shui. Altering the area alters the Qi/Hei in it.
>>
>>17178821
>burning sage and other herbs to cleanse air
Yeah, smudging - as what it is commonly referred to. You're right, it serves the same purpose - to cleanse and ward off negative spirits.

>Harry Potter faggotry
Kek. If you would believe such things. To others, there are far more stranger/bizarre things in the occult. Trust me.
>>
so have you anons ever done either of those?
>>
So, you're saying salt is fraud?
>>
File: image1xl.jpg (39KB, 290x370px) Image search: [Google]
image1xl.jpg
39KB, 290x370px
>>17178855
All magick, the occult, Eastern superstitions, and religious claims are fraud.

The true value of religion, mythology, and ritual is in the metaphor and how it illuminates human hopes, values, and fears. By rejecting it as science, it instead becomes art.
>>
>>17178887
so all this magic occult stuff is hipster bullshit
>>
>>17178827
This. I keep my living quarters comfy as hell and organized and I'm happy as fuck. When my shit gets messy, so does my life ;;;;;
>>
File: image.png (129KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129KB, 626x626px
>>17178887
Nice obvious bait there Anon!
>>
>>17178981
STOP TRIPFAGGING.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>17179027
>I don't like it when I can see another anonymous person's handle
REEEEEEEE!
>>
>>17178799
>>17178827

It's not only that. Salt is a crystal, and crystal are amazing at absorbing energy. Salt does absorb negative energy and therefore makes the athmosphere harder to control for negative entities.

Herbs have a similiar effect, except they dont absorb negative energy, they banish/convert it into positive energy and fill the room with it, which again makes it harder to operate for negative entities.

However, if an actual entity decides to take a go at you, salt/herbs won't do much other than form the "battlefield" a little more to your favor and assist you in fighting off entities.

But you'd need to do way more than that, especially if they are absolutely serious at fucking you over

>>17178895
Its as real as it gets. Take this from someone who regularly chills with spirits. They are not "aspects of your psyche" or similiar. They are actual, independent entities, with own minds, agendas and personalities, and they aren't much different from people btw.
>>
>>17179046
I used to be a faggot like you, but I grew up. I was a really prolific tripfag, with lots of anger when people pointed out my faggotry. Now, I don't do it and people don't point out what a faggot I am. Hmm...maybe there's a connection there.
>>
>>17179063
You seem very angry right now, triggered even. So, I apologize if I don't agree with your sentiment to help me, OP, or the conversation.

Op, if you have more paranormal or occult related questions - I'll do my best to answer them. With a tripcode on, of course.
>>
File: Devil's_Trap.jpg (25KB, 548x398px) Image search: [Google]
Devil's_Trap.jpg
25KB, 548x398px
>>17179111
How does one summon a ghost? The best way possible. Also, does pić related work, or another fraud?
>>
>>17179576
That's from a fucking tv show
>>
>>17179576
Yo poles

thread

It;s just symbol.Helps people to concentrate.Begginers/masters-they all do it to con. on smth.Difference between them is that one do it consciusly
>>
>>17179048
This anon
Salt is a Cristal
will take energy of any entity making it weaker
>>
>>17180494
what about when you eat it? doesnt it melt and lo longer be a crystal anymore?
>>
>>17178739
I'd take any accusations here with a grain.
>>
>>17178739
It can help seal an area off from a demon or a spirit. Hell, you could even just throw some salted chips at a ghost and it would have some effect.
>>
>>17178739
Are people with high sodium diets protected against demon attack then?
>>
>>17180892
I think you're safe as long as you build up a hearty layer of sweat and tears.
>>
salt has properties in higher dimensions. unless you have a machine which can sense or understand the higher dimensions then you won't see anything. gold, silver, etc. all have properties in the higher dimensions which make them powerful agents against certain entities. salt won't stop a werewolf or vampire, but it can clean up hexes and prevent ghosts from crossing.
>>
>>17178739
but what does cinnamon do? i heard it amplifies spiritual powers, where did that mumbojumbo come to be?
>>
>>17179046
REEEEEEEEEEEEE TRIPFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.