[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been lurking on /x/ for years now, and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
So I've been lurking on /x/ for years now, and I've made posts here and there. But I finally have something of merit, a theory on "aliens" and as to why we've seen them, yet they haven't contacted us.

The Human Race has seen "alien" craft since almost the beginning of history, yet they've never seemed to contact us, despite relentless attempts from us (not including theories of Egypt/etc). I believe that's because those craft we have seen countless times weren't alien, but in fact Humans, from an extremely distant future. Now, before you go all "hurr time travel doesn't a thing". Keep in mind, these are most likely highly evolved humans, existing on a different "higher state of consciousness " than us (i.e. higher than a limited 3D existence/consciousness ), as well as a much higher intelligence with a higher understanding of... Well everything.

So I've covered as to why we've seen them, now for as to why we haven't seen them. No, its not the regular time traveling reasons like "if they interact with us, the future goes to shit". The reason is, due to the fact that they live in said "higher state of consciousness" they communicate very differently than humans today do. I guess you could consider it a form of telepathy, or something a long those lines.

Anyways, that wouldn't be the only reason they haven't contacted us. Another reason would be due to the fact that they're studying us. No, not probing us or anything of the sorts. Merely studying how ancient human civilizations used to function (yes, to them we would be considered ancient.). In other words, they (we) have developed this technology so we can finally get a perfect understanding on human history.

Now, I'm not a scientist, nor am I a top intellectual scholar. I've just put this together through things I have seen over the years on this board, and through my own research. Only posting this here to see if it makes any sense,
>>
If that's true ,we as a species have a looooong way to go. Pic related.
>>
>>17178666
It really doesn't change anything.. we haven't observed them trough technique of modern science.. we haven't identified any proof or ruin of visit of them on earth trough avanced technique...
so if aliens are there it won't change your life with nothing.. and if you visit they will visit and everyone will know. Just stop focusing on this shit, you will never get answers to such questions outside of direct experience... seek to ask more questions - like why are humans so obsessed with this? Why people invent stories about this? Etc
>>
>>17180330
You got it wrong friend, I clearly said aliens aren't involved. All has to do with us, the human race. Of course WE haven't observed them, they are us. Therefore they are our perfect counter. There's no proof because they leave none, they literally just observe us. The reason people focus on this is simple, its interesting. We're not scientists, astronomers, or anything of the sorts so it will be hard for us to argue actual scientific things. This is the next closest thing we have. It isn't all "inventing stories", some of it can be viable theories/conspiracies. People have seen UFOs, 100% fact at this point. Now its up to us to speculate, theorise. Don't be such a Debbie Downer, Anon. Open your mind.
>>
Bump for similar viewpoint
>>
I actually like this theory and have heard it before.
>>
>>17180330
That's a pretty shitty attitude m8. Surely if we're unable to get evidence of their existence through physical means, then theorising is the best thing to do in the meantime, not be totally dismissive of the very thought of them.
And sure, there's no physical evidence of them, but there's some very strong accounts of interactions with beings like these throughout history. Stories of modern abductions are fairly close to those of shaman and medicine men of various civilisations, and their interactions with the spiritual realm.
>>
>>17180444
I wasn't too sure if this was "thought up" on this website before. Nonetheless, I'm glad you find it interesting. Elaborate on it, if you wish.
>>
Interstellar was a great movie
>>
>>17180486
I don't have a lot to add. I've entertained many different ideas at one point and have since turned to other, less things that now hold my attention and knowledge. Keep doing you.
>>
>>17180486
>>17180526
*lesser
>>
I disagree with the idea that aliens are futuristic humans. Personally, I imagine they're a purely non physical entity capable of communicating in specific ways (telepathy, as you mentioned, and other interactions that we feel may be physical like disection and the like)
>>
>>17178666

aliens exist

they don't contact us because they fear our species obtaining interstellar transportation technology

they monitor us to make sure we do not become so technically advance that we can reach their home planets and fuck it up like we fucked up our own planet

if humans ever gained the ability to fly to other galaxies, we would become the aliens we make horror movies about. we are a selfish, self-centered species that cares for nothing but ourselves as individuals. the general belief of humans is each individual believes they have the right to as much as they can get, and consequences be damned.
>>
>>17180375
>People have seen UFOs, 100% fact at this point.

People have seen dragons I don't assume it's a 100% fact for that..

> Debbie Downer, Anon. Open your mind.
Don't assume that I was never a believer, or my journey and life experiences starts from this ground.. I went trough all phases. Believing, strongly disbelieving, scientific study and my conclusion today is that advanced alien life with space ships and such does not exist in proximity of space of where we humans originated.
If you fantasize about US humans becoming an space race yes I agree with that, It could happen. What yesterday was the laugh of scientific communities space warping technology and the domain of pop-sci is not a proven phenomena in the scientific field.. it's a matter of time we find fuels and techniques to warp space around a big enough spaceship to carry "mini colonization pack" and travel to exoplanets in matter of minutes.
But even outside of faster than light capacities space can still be colonized huge chunk of milky way will be colonized by humans driving with 10 - 20% of speed of light before conditions of earth becomes unsustainable for life.

LONG,LONG,LONG,LONG before universe starts to change itself a little the milky way would be long colonized and there would've been enough time for humans on different planets to evolve in sci-fi like organisms.
>>
>>17180483
If you bring shamans and spiritual practitioners in this dialogue nothing stops someone who studied to field to tell you that they could be demonic entities.
Abrahamic religions failed to mention any extraterrestrial life form that we need to pray for or that we need to take in consideration...
>>
if mankind traveled through a wormhole that transported them thousands of lightyears away they could then use their satellite telescopes to view Earth thousands of years in the past.
>>
>>17180790
But nothing is quite like investigating it up close
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.