[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pure chaos the ultimate embodiment of fear? What unfathomable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fear.jpg (15KB, 300x370px) Image search: [Google]
fear.jpg
15KB, 300x370px
Is pure chaos the ultimate embodiment of fear? What unfathomable psychological horrors have you found?
What am I missing... where can i go.. In other words,

Scare me /x/
>>
>>17177924
What is pure chaos? A lot of people say anarchism is pure chaos, but i doubt it's the embodiment of fear. Atleast for the majority of people
Or maybe it's the loss of control that is so fearful

Mate i don't know, fear is such a huge thing, rational, irrational, fear because of past experiences, fear because of another persona experiences anticipation that something could happen and shit, fear of the future or broader : fear of the unknown which i think plagues a lot of people, racism has a lot to do with fear but so does SJWism
>>
File: 1451668759253.jpg (1023KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
1451668759253.jpg
1023KB, 1280x855px
>>17177924
Right now, as we type this, there's a gigantic, almost continental-sized creature feeding on the various cosmic energies somewhere in the lukewarm waters of Jupiter's moon Europa.
This is what Lovecraft saw when he "remote viewed" the cosmos for the first time.
We are approaching the threshold of knowledge that this elder-god type creature is willing to give us.
After that it will consider us hostile and it will do something.
The thought of a giant, underwater creature feeding on cosmic energies scares the living shit out of me, so I tried...
>>
>>17177940
Anarchy... haha.. I'm sorry, I wasn't clear... Chaos without limits. The fear a stable mind would experience, in ultimate chaos. The sort of chaos that would reign if all ties of logic, reason, substance, law, and time were cut; Leaving all consciousnesses to whither but never die. The sort of shit you think about when someone stares, blankly into the distance and say they have seen the face of god, in thunder and flame all things burn away revealing chaos, crawling like insects under the charred skin unleashed into the universe to tear apart anything we have ever known.
>>
>>17177948
It might scare you, but that sounds rad as fuck
>>
>>17177967
So all laws,logic,substance,reason tears apart but our emotions (fear) stay the same? I think it's a weird question and obviously no one can answer, only discuss it. But maybe you should look at the emotions that have lost everything, men that have lost their family, women that miscarried, parents that burried their children i think those things would come very close there's a limit how much we can take in, life is not an anime where you can draw what you might think is a complete breakdown of the human psyche
>>
>>17178019
*look at the emotions of people that have lost everything
>>
>>17178019
grief is different than fear
fear wrought by a secure consciousness of sound logic and emotion but experiencing a theoretically disjointed illogical chaotic ethereal and untimely existence. The closest facsimile to which would be fear experienced by those of sound reason and mind but disjointed reality. The mind is a wholly complex machine, and when it breaks down no two experiences are the same. So I don't know what you think you're talking about with your "life is not an anime" statement.
>>
Regardless, No one has yet to scare me!
>>
all and all, This thread was a bust. If anyone comes hoping to be scared, read "the house of leaves" ;) I'm out yo!
>>
>>17178064
I just meant that you can better show it visually in a movie than in real life if that makes sense?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.