[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with the illusory world we all live in lately.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1452007842673.jpg (154KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452007842673.jpg
154KB, 1200x1600px
What's up with the illusory world we all live in lately.

In mine, I ended the second cold war
>>
>>17177711
good digits.
>>
It is an election year. There are those denying reality then those victim to it.
>>
File: 5462[1].jpg (92KB, 656x388px) Image search: [Google]
5462[1].jpg
92KB, 656x388px
Sure you did
>>
>>17177723
But Britain

>>17177720
Ikr
>>
>>17177711

Dreamscape user!

don't worry you are in a stable time line
>>
>>17177775
Are you sure? My reality seemed to shift around 2008/9. It happened gradually and now my life is completely, weirdly different than it was then. It's quite unbelievable really. Not OP by the way.
>>
>>17177775
SICK
>>
>>17177806
"Seemed." That doesn't mean it did, anon.
>>
>>17177806
there were like 3-4 mandela effect threads last night, lots of people were freaking out over a slight shift and for some reason they were all purged at the same time. I wake up and things seem to have settled in, nothing to see here people move along..
>>
>>17177947
The 4th was the last night, yes. Last night. It's a bit different.

Was talking to the ones doing it last night, something to do with Survivor the show, reality tv shows. I was talking to them. The year keeps changing btw.
>>
>>17177898
If someone would have told me in 2008 what my life would be like now I would have thought they were clinically insane. It truly is unbelievable. And maybe there was no "shift" and it's just crazy ass shit but this board got me thinking about it. Who knows?
>>
>>17177994
What changed so much to make you think there was possibly a shift?
>>
>>17178428
At work now. Will try to come back later and give some details.
>>
>>17178428
Back. Basically my entire life is different. It's not bad now, but it was great a few years ago. People are shocked. I left my wife. I later hooked up with one of her best friends. I know that sounds like an asshole move but it happened organically. I was in a huge house and now I have a townhouse. My job is still the same so I can see how some people wouldn't think this is too weird but to me I'm living a totally different life. l just "feel" like something happened that was out of the ordinary (like other people have said on this board).
>>
Don't worry anon

Meditate your age number (If 20 years 20 min if 40 years 40 min )and you'll be fine
>>
>>17178580
You had a few minor life changes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.