[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This isn't exactly paranormal, but I can't really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: JacktheRipper1888.jpg (77KB, 493x481px) Image search: [Google]
JacktheRipper1888.jpg
77KB, 493x481px
This isn't exactly paranormal, but I can't really think of a better place to post it.

Alright, so Jack the Ripper isn't a particularly special serial killer based on his actions, but he is one of the first notable ones. He taunted the police, sent organs to them, even ate them.

There are more than 100 suspects, but you can read a list of the most prominent ones here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_the_Ripper_suspects

So /x/, tonight I invite you to solve this case. I'm aware no one will ever know who truly did it, but I'd like you all to help me come up with the most likely candidate, or at least narrow it down more and come up with a fairly unified theory about who really did it.
>>
>>17176873
What is this kids shit?

What if Jack the Ripper was Hernan Cortez's secret loveshild?
>>
It was the prince
>>
>>17176873
I think the Ripper is actually OP.
>>
>>17176873
jack the riper was the cook
>>
>>17176954

I find it highly possible that it was at least a prominent member of the royal family, if not the prince, and it was covered up.
>>
It was a jew blaming the 'jewes.'
>>
I recently started picking up articles on various alternative sites and blogs that his killings were laden with Masonic symbolism. Wasn't this the plot of "From Hell" by Alan Moore? He must've got that idea from somewhere too.
>>
>>17176873
have you tried /his/?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.