[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidentally posted this in a thread instead of an OP, my bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 97525403f7cfebfd3cf5c10f98ec2d1.jpg (16KB, 236x290px) Image search: [Google]
97525403f7cfebfd3cf5c10f98ec2d1.jpg
16KB, 236x290px
Accidentally posted this in a thread instead of an OP, my bad.

Alright, /x/. Odd one for you tonight- I think I attained enlightenment. Satori. Nirvana. Whatever you want to call it. Everything makes sense, and is ludicrously simple- in a way that just spirals out in complexity when you try to explain it.

My question, then, is what should I do about it? Bodhisattva or Pratyekabuddha? Just curious to see what people thought.

Also I'll be around if you have any burning questions.
>>
So the war of static has ended?
>>
>>17176705
It sure doesn't sound like static anymore.
>>
>>17176709
Fractals sound like static?
Interesting interpretation Anon.
>>
>>17176720
Everything is a signal- part of a vast datastream. Fractals, times, places, entities- just data to be consumed, optimized, repackaged, and broadcast. The intervals between moments of consciousness are limitless. You are every pixel on the tv, popping on and off at random in a sea of others.
>>
>>17176730
Eventually that will be optimized away as well, all organisms gravitate naturally towards perfection, biologically and psychically. All the pixels will be on, a single point of light, and then the one will become many again after it has healed its wounds.
>>
>>17176692
You didn't reach enlightenment if you don't know what to do, that's a 100% sure information.
Becoming Boddhisattva is billions times quicker and easier than Pratyekabuddha, you also are infinitely happier due to the love/compassion that Pratyekas don't have.
>>
>>17176692
Pratyeka here.
You do not have a choice.
Be honest with yourself and all else comes as it must.

I have had both. And I will not teach. Not at this moment.
Liberation is for him who seeks it.
I have seen enough who gave up and continued raveling in misery, spreading misery.

It is not proper to assume that love answers all questions. Not in these days.
Love what you do, Love who you are.
Or don't.
Others will come or go.
Setting yourself in stone is death.
>>
>>17177370

>Becoming Boddhisattva is billions times quicker and easier than Pratyekabuddha

Would you expand on that please
>>
>>17176692
Live on, keep meditating. Assuming you have achieved enlightenment is limiting yourself to it. Enlightenment is not an attainment but an experience, its not the end but a beginning.
Keep on doing what you do, dont go schizophrenic, possibly find a guide. Dalai Lamas have their gurus too senpai.

And dont pay attention to labels, pratyek buddha is a stage and so is a biddhisattva and they merely define your level of attainment. Its easier to just go on and not label yourself.

Hare Hare Mahadev!
>>
>>17176692
"Poo in loo"
>>
>>17177395
Pratyekabuddhas mostly become it when there is no Dharma. There are very long periods sometimes where no one religion is taught to the beings of a specific world. Thus they have to learn by themselves how to attain the truth, it's very hard. It lasts billions of years. Boddhisattvas become it because of a Guru. They choose the path of love, helping other beings. By this one you can reach the truth by one life.
>>
>>17176692
You do know what humans do to people that procedural their enlightenment right?
take Jesus for example.
>>
>>17177491
proclaim
>>
>>17177481
Other way around. Pratyekbuddha is a lone buddha, a buddha who achieves tathagatahood when there is a period of no dharma. A bodhisatva can only be when there is dharma available.
>>
You're having a manic episode and interpreting it as enlightenment, because that's how it feels. However, it's all feels, your brain is essentially creating its own drug. Delusion sets in because this turns off all the usual error-checking procedures of your mind. Every idea you have is brilliant.

Hear me now, and remember when you regain consciousness: when you crash, which is inevitable, seek help. You need to see a psychologist to properly diagnose and manage your condition. You won't do this now, so just remember this random post on the internet. The sooner you seek help when you realize you need it, the less the damage to your personal life.
>>
>>17177608
Yeah I'm not OP but I achieved a sense of enlightenment once, I almost felt happy in knowing myself. Before long I lost that feeling and spiralled into depression.
>>
>>17177742
that's why you suck. enlightenment is a journey.
You can't walk an illuminated path with a candle that burns when it feels like it. Not unless you're immortal.
>>
>>17177742

Then get back into it. Personally I abstain from all intoxicants save for coffee and nicotine and find the calm state between reactions, go from there and see how you feel.

Life's waiting to give you that if you want it.
>>
>>17177481
If you believe is hard
Hard it is
The true is ,whatever obstacle you want to put in front of it is yours, if you decide to put Dharma in front of the true, Dharma will be in front of the true for you to pay it to reach it.
If you believe is easy as meditate 20 minutes dialy, you will only need to meditate 20 minutes dialy.
>>
>is enlightened
>needs advice on what to do next from a scandinavian drawing tutorial website
>>
>>17176692
>I think I attained enlightenment.

You haven't there is no mistaking the highest enlightenment. Its like HOLY FUCKING SHIT! and thats an understatement. Curious what level of realization you have attained.
>>
>>17178051
That's not a statement as subjective as you would think. Every spiritual aspect you have learned through Gurus and religions. You would very probably know nothing about spirituality without Gurus and religions. That's what difficulty I'm talking about. It's easy to see ourselves able to do something with knowledge, but without you wouldn't even think about it.
>>
>>17178293
"You"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.