[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before I ask, I realize this will attract role players but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x397px
Before I ask, I realize this will attract role players but I really want to ask--
Serious question- has any anon out there seen/ held or used advanced technology the public hasn't been told about?

As weird as it may seem, I believe that 4chan attracts a very wide range of people and I guess I'm asking to give myself and others some hope for the future.
>>
>>17176473
The future of technology isn't seen, held or used, so you've proposed a paradox.
>>
>>17176473
Why do you need the promise of more advanced technology to have hope for the future?
>>
>>17176473
I mean I've made cubed bread which I believe is the next sliced bread
>>
>>17176473
>I believe that 4chan attracts a very wide range of people

nah, not at all. most of 4chan is while, male, western cultured and between the ages of 16-24. you're literally on a stereotypical "college demographic" site.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 600x433px
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 600x450px
>>
>>17176628
You're definitely correct in the age range.
There are outliers, but they're just that: outliers.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 600x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 600x306px
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 1280x857px
>>
>>17176473
Sure, but it's not paranormal or even "Out there" in the slightest. There is a lot of "Advanced" Technology. Mostly it isn't public because of guaranteed profit.
>>
>>17176473
i am working on neural network. there is nothing more advanced than that.
>>
>>17177163
no, they are public, but only people that know what they are can find them. Go have a look at github or diy drones forum, tell me what you understand
>>
>>17176570
How would you make a sandwhich? Slicing it up? Just get an un cut loaf
>>
>>17177239
see my point? no nee to hide them. Even if i spent an hour trying to tell you guys the SECRETS of neural network, you would still not understand them or care about them, thus the secret would be kept.
>>
>>17177188
>he's still working on neural networks

kek you'll get to my level one day, sweet anon
>>
>>17177268
what level is it?
>>
>>17177239
Shut up dickhead

No lov for kingsmill
>>
>>17177268
alright, you were just talking shit.
>>
>>17177188
>>17177279
>>17177292
Pretty sure someone working on a neural network would know that you use a capital letter at the start of each sentence.
>>
>>17176473
that picture looks like it could be the album cover of an indie band
>>
>>17177300
and you sure are smart enough to work on one because you capitalize the first letter, aren't you?

Where is the verb in your sentence, mr smart pants?
>>
was that it?
A grammar nazi fight, come cooks and a liar?
>>
>>17177310
Mr. Smart Pants*
Fixed that for you :)
>>
>>17177352
Also it's cute that you think everyone is like you and has the time to shit post on 4chan all day.

>Oh he didn't reply right away? LOL I WIN THE ARGUMENT I AM TEH BESTTT!!!!!111!!
>>
>>17176473
OP's image is fascinating, at least to me. I've been reading up on fringe science stuff like aether theory lately, and god damn this stuff is a trip, regardless of its actual use.

I mention aether theory because it is a key part of why the supposed Vril discs work the way they do, and the people behind that stuff were gathered up by Paperclip, contributing to many well known technological achievements.

and maybe several unknown.
>>
File: Vicky 70s.jpg (48KB, 382x516px) Image search: [Google]
Vicky 70s.jpg
48KB, 382x516px
/o/ here

Advanced, secret technology is shit. The moment you become reliant on things you can't understand is the moment you become a slave.

Get yourself a naturally aspirated diesel car, a HAM radio and fill up your bookcases because the future is now and it's too good to last.
>>
Search The Secret Space Program
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.