[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things you will never know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1386132465918.jpg (187KB, 868x880px) Image search: [Google]
1386132465918.jpg
187KB, 868x880px
And it's spooky to think about...

>You will never really know how you will die until the moment it happens, and even then you might not see it coming.

(inb4 obvious stuff such as terminal illness, and who was phone)
>>
You will never know what you face actually looks like. Sure, you see it in pictures and mirrors, but you will never ever see your face from the perspective of another human being
>>
>>17175982
Astral projection:)
>>
you will never know the hundreds or even thousands of people on earth with who you would fall deeply in love, and from who that love would be reciprocated.
>>
>>17176028
that's not spooky, just plain sad
>>
You will never know if you lived a full, good life. After all, you can't look back when it's over.
>>
OP needs this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPqn2YtB-Y
>>
everyone you know probably has a dark secret, but they will never tell you.
>>
File: 1343885934880.gif (436KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1343885934880.gif
436KB, 500x338px
>You will never know whether or not she would still be a transgender lesbian if some asshole you will never get to punch in the face hadn't raped her/them
I try not to think about this one too much so I can get over feels but it's a puzzler.
>>
You will never know what it's like to fuck yourself, unless you're big enough to self-fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 600x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 600x299px
>>17176369
good one
>>
>>17176369
Many people have fucked them selves through bad decisions.
>>
>>17175894
...maybe you will luck out and your aunt will give you a Fushigi ball so you can look into the Future..
>>
>>17175894
how is who was phone obvious WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO WAS PHONE
>>
>>17175894
>(inb4 obvious stuff such as terminal illness
>inb4 facts which prove my premise utterly wrong

Most people die of cancer or major organ failure, and get ample notice. Don't worry, you'll get plenty of time to contemplate your death.
>>
>>17177266
Yeah cancer runs in my paternal lineage so I already know what I'm going to die to and around what year I'm going to live to. Shit's fucked.
>>
>>17175982
You can watch yourself in a video. That's what you look like to other people.
>>
You will never know reality or existence from another mind. You will never prove or disprove that life exists outside of your mind or if the surroundings and stimuli you feel are just inside your mind and nothing else but you truly exists
>>
>>17175894
You will never know what vagina smells like.
>>
>>17177059
hahah nice one >>17149355
>>
File: ngbbs53c1fddd3ba0c.png (113KB, 262x312px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs53c1fddd3ba0c.png
113KB, 262x312px
>>17176369
Wow. You'd have to be a big guy.
>>
>>17177336
>implying video and picture aren't one and the same

You'll never see your own face with your own two eyes while you are conscious. ONLY in reflections and media, alongside dreams which piece things together from memory. Never once will you drr your own face
>>
>>17176028

i came here for the spoops, not for the feels stupid nigger
>>
>>17175894
You will never know what happened at the exact location of your house hundreds/thousands of years ago.

>The place of a great battle? corpses stacked up right where you are sitting?
>Watering hole for dinosaurs?
>A human laying where your bed would be thinking about the future?
>Tribal camp where rituals were performed?
>Meteor crater?
>Last death of a now extinct creature?
>The communal shitting hole?

Now it is your fap pit....
>>
>>17177772
This is what i was going to post. You can never know the someone else has a consciousness because the only consciousness you can feel is your own.
>>
>>17179315
i've always wondered this
i live next to a river and small pond- when did they come to be? what kind of animals used to drink out of it?
>>
>>17179315
yeah I wonder about that some times. No telling.
>>
>>17179327
if you think even bigger then you can think that our planet/solarsystem is shitloads of way away from where it were 100 years ago and if someone were to travel back in time without knowing the exact coordinates of earth in the galaxy then they would warp out of vacum or inside a planet/asteroid/star/spaghetti god, ofcrouse knowing the coordinates is only half the game, you gotta get there aswell, so you ether warp with a machine that can traverse space or some mumbojumbo with time n space n shit. Im guessing this is why we might get time travelers when time travel is invented, you know the first machine serving as a beacon or a beacon is built because this problem arises.
>>
>>17179288
And mirrors aren't 100% accurate, clear water is the closest thing
>>
>>17179385
fucking what?
ever heard of "true mirrors"? that project you the "right way" not filpped image like any other reflection does

just look at this fucking meme guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSxCZCy5Wsk
>>
We also don't really know how it feels to be asleep. we don't even know how to fall asleep, but it happens to us every night.
>>
>>17179382
None of this is an issue in a holographic or illusory universe, or in any situation where time travel is achieved via negative velocity.
>>
>>17179445
>throwing pseudo scientific words at a scientific impossibility
in 2016?
>>
>>17179445
no the universe would just be born another way
>>
>>17176351
fucking what
>>
>>17179455
>calls things pseudoscience
>uses dating system based on religion
Still fresh
>>
>>17175894
when you, me and everyone else were conceived one of your dad's spermatozoid among millions "won" and became you
Millions and millions of other posibilities were discarded, the next Mozart or Hawking or Hitler could be born
But not only that, you exist because a small chance and just by pure luck, if your parents had sex other night, or even at other moment the same day you will never be conceived
And you will never know any of those billions of your brothers or sisters that lost against you
>>
>>17179474
false equivalency, move on
>>
>>17179488
Thinking about this sort of thing is a silly waste of time.

No matter how unlikely an event was, one it happened its likelihood becomes 100%.

Marveling at your own birth is about as poignant and sensical as mourning your own sperm.
>>
>>17175894
Ha bullshit.
I'm committing suicide so I know exactly how I'm gonna die.
What happens after now that's a mystery.
>>
>>17179414
this is a good one. thinking about it gets under the skin
>>
>>17177772
This one is spooky. I avoid thoughts of solipsism simply because they freak me out too much.
>>
>>17176351
damn anon
>>
>>17179640
No it isn't. Your body decomposes into mush.
>>
>>17179500
This. It's the classic "lottery winner" fallacy.

Besides, since all of those spermotozoa contained your father's genetic material, you could argue that ALL of them would have ended up conceiving "you". The deck was stacked from the start.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.