[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does work slow down or bend time? When I was an intern for 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: clock-universe-24566010.jpg (177KB, 1300x977px) Image search: [Google]
clock-universe-24566010.jpg
177KB, 1300x977px
Does work slow down or bend time?

When I was an intern for 1 month in school it felt longer than the last 3 years when I was a NEET and did nothing but sleep, eat, fap, smoke, play and read - day in day out.

What's the explanation for this peculiar phenomenon? Does performing certain ritualistic movements with your body actually open a wormhole to another dimension where the laws of physics are suspended?
>>
>>17174758

Yes
>>
>>17174758
8/8 gr8 b8 m8
>>
What have I hurt your feelings wageslaves?
>>
I don't understand how anyone can consider themselves spiritual without taking some time off to be NEET.
>>
Isn't that just because you're more focused on the fun activities than the clock

When I'm at work I look at the clock constantly because I want to leave.

Depressing part of wagecuck life, but I don't think it's anything /x/

That being said, if anyone knows a way to circumvent this depressing cycle, please tell me
>>
>>17175110
Kill yourself
>>
>>17175110
Only advice I can think of is slowly train yourself to not look at the clock.
>>
>>17174758
The passage of time can be affected by a few things. One being gravity, and another being your thoughts. Since time and space exist as one, when you enter an area of high gravity time for you will slow down, and the lighter the gravity the faster time moves or more correctly the faster you will move through time. Time is actually stationary and moment through time gives the impression that time itself is moving. However quantum physics has proved that simply by observing physical objects they are affected at the atomic level. An example of this could be having an apple on a table, when no one is observing the apple it has a static state, however when it is observed by a conscious being the apple no longer remains static and is affected at the molecular level. Given these circumstances it is possible that you are affecting time for yourself through your own consciousness. Because you are constantly waiting for work to end you subconsciously fear it will go on forever causing a slower passage of time. And when you have plenty of extra time you subconsciously fear that it will pass to quickly, effectively increasing the passage of time through your subconscious thoughts.
>>
>>17175110

It's pretty easy if you live in a Western country.

Just pretend you are mentally fucked (schizophrenia, depression, borderline, whatever) and collect them sweet welfare checks.

If it's too hard to pretend then do drugs until you really are psychotic or schizophrenic, or at least fucked up enough to get a proper diagnosis. It helps if you tell shit like you were bullied or sexually abused in childhood.

But careful anon, the NEET lifestyle is not for everyone. You have to have a strong psyche to endure it, also you need to have at least better-than-average looks so you can still have a family later on if you choose so. If you are ugly, then being a NEET is literally an evolutionary dead-end to you. But if you are technologically literate you should have more than enough fun with torrents/drugs even without bitches.
>>
>>17175202
My NEET days were the happiest in recent memory

Too bad welfare doesn't pay more, or else that sounds like a viable option
>>
>>17175522

>My NEET days were the happiest in recent memory

tell us more senpai
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.