[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you stop cause this is your number too? tell me how it came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 7541349_f260.jpg (11KB, 260x314px) Image search: [Google]
7541349_f260.jpg
11KB, 260x314px
Did you stop cause this is your number too?

tell me how it came to be your number.
>>
>>17174156
I'm 22 years old. You fucking old geezer, nobody want to be your age.
>>
>>17174169
Politicians do. People hate most young politicians!
>>
>>17174248
>people hate politicians
Ftfy

Also, number has some extreme significance for me. It was the channel for cartoon network in my area in the 90s.
>>
>>17174338
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO now that you bring it up same here, forgot about that shit.
>>
I'm a bald, bar-coded professional killer.
>>
>>17174156

cuz hitler and nig nog rappers
>>
>>17174343
Detroit?
>>
the service tag it auto assigned me in Halo 3 was Y47
>>
that's the atomic number of silver so yes i did stop because i hate silver

also imma demon
>>
>>17174355
LA County, California
>>
always liked the number, probably subconsciously from playing hitman when younger.
>>
>>17174156
This has been my favorite number since I was a kid, not sure why. A few years back I found that a lot of people attach significance to it.
>>
Any number from 1-10 excluding 7 and 4 sounds 'soft' when you say it. Try it. They don't have the same tangibility, the same power as 4 and 7. Why? Because these two numbers are tied into the two dimensions that exist perpendicular to ours. Their vibrations tease us with energy we would never expect.

I want to transport to this dimension with 4 and 7. I once already have and the vibrations through the air vibrated with my soul that I felt absolute awe.

This is the dimensions humans are meant to be. They're vacant , mirror images of our world except we aren't there. 4 and 7 will bring us there, if we listen to their hum.

We are lost in a place we shouldn't be. 4 and 7 are the answer.
>>
>>17174343
>>17174338

yes and Nickelodeon was channel 34

>gematria
>>
>>17174338
Fuck me? FUCK ME? No, young sir, FUCK YOU. If you're so hung up on cartoons then go watch Steven fucking Universe and stop caring about "numbers."

See, you don't get numbers. Individual numbers are...not very important. Sequences are.

I figure you're, like, sixteen tops and what I'm about to post is going to read like an alien language to you, but just in case you have the brain to access it, delve

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagonal_number
>>
>>17175544
Fuck you.
>>
nope 57, or 420 kek
>>
>>17174156
Because I have an AK.
>>
>>17174156
A number that haunts me around is 66.
>>
Nope. My number is 31.
>>
>>17175506
39 for me...I think
>>
13 is my number, always was
>>
OP 47 is a great number. search more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcmR8DxuHBA

NET SOCIETY
SOCIETY
OPEN UP
>>
steez
>>
47 = 11 = Intuition
>>
>>17175018

>numbers 4 and 7 have significance because of the sounds they have in one specific language

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
It's my number. It shows up everywhere. No not clocks... but everywhere in the real world.
>>
>>17174156
Well I had to take a mean shit after work last night and I counted 47 flecks of blood dribbling out my asshole.
>>
My post ended in that number.
>>
>>17175544
Nah, I'm 26. I've got more important things to worry about than numbers, like will the ground be thawed enough to have my in ground pool installed in March, and getting my dick sucked on the regular.
>>
>>17174156

iiiiiiiiiiiiiibecause agent 47!!!!!!!!!!
>>
a black guy with dreadlocks and a beard was screaming it in the streets like 4 years ago and it stuck with me, pretty sure he was crazy
>>
Actually I never had the number 47 rarely occur in my life it's mainly 42
>>
>>17177331
I just realized how shitty my grammar was in this post
>>
File: Fifth Buddha, Maitreya..jpg (2MB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Fifth Buddha, Maitreya..jpg
2MB, 800x1100px
>>17175018
Perfect number is 5, its the one of our Golden Age, persons who constantly see it in their lives are divine masters.
>>
>>17177341
Very interesting, I was born on a 25 and am slightly obsessed with 5s and their squares, cubes, and other multiples.
>>
>>17177362
See, 14:23:55 = 1+4=5 ; 2+3=5 ; 5
Mine
>>17177341
14:05 and digits ending by 14.

You definitely are a superior soul. Our current period is the moving of earthlings consciousness towards the fifth dimension. The new messiah will be the fifth Buddha, Maitreya, also known as the second coming of Christ. It is not only because you direct yourself towards the 5D that you see this number, I've noticed that in spiritual communities people frequently seeing it are truly rare. I know that those who do are superior beings coming from other dimensions. Its teaching is : You came from heaven to help Earth (halves of square and round ; matter and spirit).
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.