[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/ I have something to discuss. For the past 7 weeks or so,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Chaos-of-2012.jpg (94KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos-of-2012.jpg
94KB, 600x515px
So /x/ I have something to discuss. For the past 7 weeks or so, I've been hearing people talking about something happening in 2016. Nobody knows for sure, but almost everybody I talk to agrees that they feel as if something is going to happen this year? I'd pass it off as people just having tinfoil theories, but I've talked to over 100 people (most of whom have no correlation to the others. I.e. Met online/different cities). Whats is with this collective thought that something "Major" will be happening this year?

Also, general predictions thread
>>
>>17172724
People have been predicting future "apocalyptic" event's for hundreds of years. I've heard about the same thing you have for 2016 and also 1999 2012 so on. I find it hard that these "predictions" are in our foreseeable future but undoubtedly inevitable, just not tomorrow. I predict the human race will die.....that's a fact, just most likely thousands of years from now. Take it all with a grain of salt anon
>>
File: 1104096-king_mob_1.jpg (165KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1104096-king_mob_1.jpg
165KB, 448x468px
I predict that in December 2016 lots of people will be talking about terrible apocalyptic events in 2017 and that people who don't recognize that this happens every year will be taken in by them.

But even a broken clock is right twice a day. If you wake up every day and are like, 'this time for sure the terrible bad thing will habben', eventually you'll probably be proven right.
>>
>>17172724
Absolutely NOTHING is going to happen this year. 366 days of perfect stillness.
>>
>>17173043
Wait, "perfect stillness" is still SOMETHING happening. OH SHI-
>>
>>17172724
It happens everyday. That's why everyday you can hear someone talking about happening. It is the Ascension of the Earth consciousness, we're very different from its beginning, 12/21/12, one can notice it if he's honest with himself.
>>
>>17172724
Itll be the most uneventfull year of all. Amazing happening.
>>
My guess is that this collective "doom thought" is dna remnants passed down from fore-species that survived the mass extinction events and had apocalyptic memories permanently imprinted into their dna. Only difference is our perception of time is skewed to a human perspective so we always think its gonna happen soon in our lifetimes. I mean it will definitely happen but our "primordial memories" have reference points dating back to thousands or even millions of years and have a tough time adjusting to a 100 year human perspective. Don't know if that made any sense but either way the most likely "doom" to happen is your own death by sickness, old age or an accident
>>
>>17173043

A war between Saudi Arabia and Iran just started.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (362KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
362KB, 500x250px
I think many people subconsciously know/feel (Either by intuition or predictive programming and constant fear mongering) that a major (global) catastrophic event is long over due or in the brewing.
The financial system, global conflicts and the "refugee" invasion etc.
The technological advancement the last 15 years have been quite big, disconnecting people from reality. The leftists and liberals have moved forward their positions and their insane ideas are pretty much mainstream nowadays. Perhaps just an expectation or wish that it will all boil over soon.
>>
There's going to be a new president.
Christmas will happen this year.
Most likely I will masturbate this year.
Most likely you will masturbate this year.
The sun will burn.
The earth will rotate.
Anything anyone else can think of?
>>
>>17173632
do you have a source? i've just been seeing that there's a conflict right now but i haven't seen anything about a declaration of war.
>>
File: 1451477130050.png (1MB, 1416x6787px) Image search: [Google]
1451477130050.png
1MB, 1416x6787px
let's see if this gets insta deleted again
>>
>>17173843
That same thread has been up for a day fag it's fake.
>>
>>17173937
niggers
>>
>>17172724
I was on /x/ when the planet was destroyed by aliens during the 2012 Mayan Apacolypse.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.