[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that we're due for another dimensional shift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1442536019589.jpg (312KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1442536019589.jpg
312KB, 2560x1440px
reminder that we're due for another dimensional shift in about 28 hours
>>
ok
>>
>>17172689
Will i get to see another version of myself?
>>
Are you the sun?
>>
>>17172689
What?
>>
How does you know it? And how will that be?
>>
>>17172689
cool, Trump confirmed for president
>>
What do you mean by 'another'? Did I miss a dimensional shift?
>>
I'm in for a dimensional shit here right away.
>>
>>17173136
Little ones have been occurring quite often, lately. I think OP is referring to those riddles that were on /pol/. Though, they never said what was going to happen tomorrow, if anything at all, since it could just be roleplay.
>>
>>17173159
I'm sure someones typed this exact post before, word for word.
Must be symptoms of the dimensional shift I guess...
>>
>>17173159
This is the only /x/ related-phenomena I'm pretty sure is true.earlier was discussing with a friend a concert we had seen in the past while in high school, apparently the concert happened a year after we graduated. Which isn't possible according to our memories.

Pretty sure little shifts are happening constantly. I wonder what the total changes are and if you can pinpoint exact dates/times when shifts occur. What other signs of a shift are there?
>>
>>17173159
What dimension are we going to?
>>
>>17173178
When your butt hurts but you don't remember pooping or falling on it. Then find out you are gay but you don't remember being gay
>>
>>17173178
Memories are not infallible.
A study showed that you could convince people of meeting bugs bunny at Disneyland, or going on a hot air balloon ride as a child.

These people could remember in detail these events, despite the events never happening.
>>
>>17173169
It's quite a hot topic these days. I'm sure there were several posts nearly identical to mine.
>>17173178
I wasn't saying the whole dimensional shift thing was roleplay, just the possibility that the /pol/ riddles are, since everyone likes to stir up hype for the nonhappening on a regular basis. Plus, the riddler never said what was going to happen, so I don't know why everyone is assuming it's going to be a great dimensional leap. If anything is going to happen at all, it's probably going to be a "terrorist" attack or something.
>>17173185
Probably another one nearly identical to ours with just a few slight changes. If this dimension hopping meme is real, then it's likely not easy for whoever/whatever is doing this and it can only move us to dimensions adjacent to our own.
>>17173192
>>17173196
Then there's always the fact that memory is a shit way of keep track of things, so this could all just be bullshit, like these guys are saying.
>>
>>17173169
They have. That 2 was a 4 yesterday.

>Must be symptoms of the roleplaying I guess...
Fixed that for you, anon.
>>
Soo, tomorrow it's back to Berenstein. Fantastic!
>>
>>17172689
you said that yesterday.
>>
>>17172689
Dimensional Shift? why? what is the source of this phenomenon? and what happens if there is a shift?
>>
>>17173429

Niggers become white and viceversa.
>>
>>17173280
no. yesterday's post said 48 hours
>>
>>17173271
I sure hope so. Fuck those bear stains
>>
>>17172858
Who that?
We Tramp now
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.