[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The red planet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

So I don't know if anyone knows about this but I'm gonna write all I know, self analysis included.

So this is hercolubus, the red giant planet. It belongs to a neighboring solar system and his orbit circumference goes near our planet once every "cosmic year".

This planet has the particularity of having a huge mass, therefore having great sucking gravity force. Even though it can not taking us out of our solar system it can fuck us up really really hard.

So a lot of ancient knowledge has been gathered about this planet, being the great destructor of life when the final judgment arrives.

Even so no one has ever talk about this, just a few open air declaration and that's all, even from NASA and the Vatican. There is so much scientific evidence that they wouldn't deny, even if they are part of the disinformation conspiracy.

This planet has been passing since the first race ever extinguish, and so on continue to extinguish every other race. We are the fifth race, the fourth was the atlantians ( 3-6 meters giant humans magicians) and they were killed by hercolubus passage, flowing and rising the oceans into lands by the actions of violent earthquakes. The lemurians (8-12 meters giant human priests and naturalist druids) were killed by "rain of fire" (making a shit ton of sense if we measure their existence to the dinosaurs extinguishment ).

Marduk to Babylonians, nibiru Assyrians, has been present in all ancient civilizations, respected as part of our nature and history, though now deviated to us for control purposes.

I have (and hope you all too) in mind that this disconnection to what we really are is the result of a lot of disinformation, distortion of reality though media, degeneration of essential stuff into not-essential mundane toxic and vicious stuff, and a back feeding of people already to degenerated to think for themselves.

Anyway, this planet is coming in this part of the "cosmic year" and is highly related to the alcione rings.
>>
>>17172478

This is based on a fucking book.
>>
File: 1404779928303.png (75KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1404779928303.png
75KB, 500x285px
>>17172478
>>
>>17172478
I would probably have more interest in what you were saying, if you didn't type like a fucking retard.

Learn how to elaborate on your thoughts and how to make them succinct sentences.
>>
>>17172478
when is this planet coming in actual earth years?
>>
>>17172478
You should take a course in orbital mechanics and then rethink your argument for this planet's existence.
>>
>>17172478

>IS NIBIRU GUYS!

.... how is this shit still going around the internet?

I sincerely hope OP is just trolling. I dont think anyone can be this stupid, the nibiru shit has been shoved, proven bullshit, dropped, picked up again, shoved back at everyone again claiming its not bullshit this time, proven to still be bullshit, dropped, picked up... I cant even count how many times now. AND ITS STILL FUCKING GOING.

I swear to god, time machine, one trip, I'd use it to murder sitchen the day he was born to prevent any of this drivel from ever being spewed. I'd give up meeting Hitler in fucking person, JUST to prevent the plague that is nibiru from being unleashed on the future internet.
>>
>>17172478
>Magicians
>Priest and naturalist druids
>implying that there would be only one species
>implying that they would be one or two occupations
>"Hey welcome to our planet, we're all priests here buddy. We teach the word of God to other priests such as ourselves. Because we're all priests. Wtf else would we do?"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.