[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic Sources

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: dark_magic_by_toast_sama.jpg (282KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dark_magic_by_toast_sama.jpg
282KB, 1024x768px
Any of you guys know any sources for learning (black) magic? For example, books, websites, videos, etc. Anything useful and informative.
Note: and maybe some tips on how to use it safely?
>>
http://english.grimoar.cz/?Loc=key&Lng=2
>>
>>17172279
Any good horror movie
>>
>>17172279
There's no such thing as black magic. Only stupid magic. In magic, and in life, there's no such thing as a free lunch. Unless you're an idiot, then you're the free lunch.

Don't try to cheat with the hand you've been dealt.
>>
>>17173718
You know only an imbecile is rude to someone they have never met.furthermore I get free lunches all the time,
black magic and witchcrafts is even written in buddhist sutras, so dont get too attached to your finite opinions with null experience, in not op btw
>>
>>17173777
> rude to someone you've never met
I thought this was 4chan?
>>
File: 221.png (36KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
221.png
36KB, 300x100px
>>17173798

What is 4chan?

4chan is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. There are boards dedicated to a variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register an account before participating in the community. Feel free to click on a board below that interests you and jump right in!

Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Rules before posting, and read the FAQ if you wish to learn more about how to use the site.

Where does it say you have to be rude to someone else?
4chan is a tool your stupidity isn't.
>>
>>17173883
>Where does it say you have to be rude to someone else?
Where does it say you have to be something other than retarded, autistic, or twelve?
>>
>>17172279
The older the better. Most of the new age black haha is just self made traps for unwary spectators.

Trad black haha is always a deal.

Don't bother

Look up numerolgy instead
>>
>>17174056
Don't be lazy, post some links
>>
>>17172279
Those with corrupt souls will find using black magics easy, those with souls that are pure will find themselves corrupted and broken. Tread lightly.
>>
Read the works of Kostantinos.
>>
>>17172279
jewgle is your friend
>>
>>17172279
Liber null, goetia, book of sitra achra, book of lies should get you started. Be aware there is a cost to constantly throwing out negative energy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.