[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 1.618 prof of a creator?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1654_tid_1.jpg (31KB, 460x285px) Image search: [Google]
1654_tid_1.jpg
31KB, 460x285px
If you don't know what im talking about then look it up
>>
>>17171705
How can it be proof?
>>
Maybe you should follow your own advice genius.
>>
>>17171725
Kek
>>
>>17171705
Do you really want to get into a pretty dense mathematical discussion on a Monday...?
>>
if you dont see how it can be proof then you don't know what you are talking about. Mondays are what I live for
>>
I dont know. I always thought that the universe was just an accident but it just seems too overwhelming. Like, its everywhere...
>>
>>17171742
There is probably an infinite number of universes, each with an infinite number of universes in them.
If our universe somehow exists then no reason to think there aren't sideways 8 amounts of them
>>
Granted it is the most obvious path, and a simple one at that, if all of the planets and galaxies are bound to this ratio, then it is deff written in our dna which means it was put there by something "random" comes in to question because we don't know yet. Just like our past the numbers get pushed back every few years because we just don't know. I think we will find that it is proof that we are in an extreamly complex simulation. 1.618 3.1415 if you were building a 3D rendering you could put some x and y axis to this and hit enter (Big Bang) and see what happened after 100000000 years we pop up saying wow what's that !
>>
So do you think that we are all part of a computer simulation?
>>
>>17171736
Calm down there, son. Never said I doubted you. If you catch me on a not so shitty day of the week I'd gladly discuss this with you. But what do you mean by "creator"? I like to believe that human evolution was expedited by an external stimuli. Not necessarily created by a God , but by an advanced race that was experimenting with what would happen to certain species that were alive at the time.
>>
There are repeating numbers all over the place OP. There is nothing more special about the golden ratio than any of the other values we are finding. Study basic physics and chemistry for just one year in college and you'll run across a dozen of them. Better yet, study quantum mechanics and the very nature of why it's called "quantum." To paraphrase you being a pretentious asshole, "if you don't know what I'm talking about look it up."
>>
I am a post grad physics student for the record. Like i have been to university and i am now riddled with the debt
>>
>>17171717
>>
I don't believe that the Golden Number can be found in everything.
>>
Our common creators signature, you need only look at your fingerprints and see the infinite.
>>
>>17171725
Lol
>>
>>17171705
No. It's just the optimal rate of growth for linear accretion processes.
>>
File: sanic golden spiral.jpg (51KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
sanic golden spiral.jpg
51KB, 500x402px
>>17171705
It goes deepr than you know
>>
>>17171705 1.74
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.