[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout 3: Morse Codes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: fallout3_3_lg.jpg (207KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
fallout3_3_lg.jpg
207KB, 800x450px
"I can't believe they've actually done it. Not long left. They were warned, but they just had to keep pushing the boundaries of science. The noise. I can't take the noise anymore. And the light, dear God! The Universe is slowly unraveling around us. I'm not going to wait for death. I have a pistol in the attic." This is actually the only message not preceded by a string of numbers.

>If occultism and magic + new age + science goes too far
>somewhat implied
>Also somewhat prophecied

Also:

Just recently, a player on the wikiforums noticed a message that brought to light the meaning of the messages. He was reading a thread that collected all known messages, transposed from Morse to English, and saw the line, "one-two-zero-five-five-two-eight-two-zero-one-zero. What are you talkin' about? You'll be missed." He realized this referred to the recent death of Gary Coleman, and then quickly realized the numbers were the time and date of death.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3:_Numbers_Station
>>
>>17171428
I know the date on this is older.

I heard they were banned and the site filters out anything that mentions the Morse codes?

>For you know quite well that the day of the Lord's return will come unexpectedly, like a thief in the night. (1Thes.5:2)
>>
This shit is so bogus and fake.
>>
>>17171555
Seen some good YouTube videos on it
>>
>>17171555
That would explain why >>17171437
>they were banned and the site filters out anything that mentions the Morse codes
>>
>>17172349
I don't think it's fake though

It scales a 3/5 on the legitimacy factor
>>
>>17171428
>"I can't believe they've actually done it."
The absolute madmans
>>
>>17172357
It's been debunked a few times, if you wanna find out for yourself get the game and go through the game files.
>>
>>17172363
I think it might be part of a technology that aligns magic and science that will enhance dna to a point that eventually leads to detrimental and overwhelming senses for a human body.

>>17172377
Just find it weird it would have Morse codes that have creepy meanings..
>>
Is there a possible collection of these deciphered Morse messages?
>>
>>17172407
Haven't really look just watched some YouTube videos and a link figured one of you guys might be interested
>>
>>17172412
I'm SUPER interested.

the Morse code could totally be random babble that the game developers just threw in there.. Or it could be a lot more mysterious than what is already known.

Lone Wolf Radio always made me curious too..
>>
File: trump-simpsons.jpg (160KB, 640x322px) Image search: [Google]
trump-simpsons.jpg
160KB, 640x322px
>>17172455
They always throw out signs
>>
File: 1444874347906.jpg (99KB, 618x925px) Image search: [Google]
1444874347906.jpg
99KB, 618x925px
>>17172461
But how the Fuck do "they" always know?

>ohwaitthatsright.gif
>>
>>17171428
>http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3:_Numbers_Station

Never knew that when playing the game, it's actually really fucking creepy even if it is just a coincidence.
>>
for a bunch of idiots and freaks with wildly active imaginations, /x/ is home to some of the least creative people I've ever encountered.

is it really so hard for you to believe that artists and designers are able to create things that are actually unsettling and intriguing? There isn't going to be a conspiracy of any kind inside of a mainstream work of media like a video game. people literally get paid to create things that will intrigue you and capture your imagination. and it's working. why do you have to "dig deeper"?

if I said
>I live at 2248 Challenge Court and the geek next door told me to give you all this message. He wants you to find him, because he's got something important.

would you take that seriously? even though it's just something I made up?
>>
>>17173474
Holy shit, there's a Challenge Court near where I live.
>>
>>17173886
I'm aware of that.
>>
>>17171428
debunked.

queen is still alive
>>
>>17173886
Let's go anon, we'll take pics and be back in 3 days to post the results! Just wait here guys!
>>
do none of you assfucks know what a creepypasta is

next you'll be flipping your shit over herobrine
>>
>>17176089
Herobrine just touched my leg, in freakin
>>
This shit is so bogus and fake.
>>
>>17177326
It's pretty legit
>>
i mean its not like the fallout series has been known to include creepy locations and hints am i right
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.