[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did You Enjoy Your Last Christmas, Ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Horns as seen wPope.jpg (201KB, 796x512px) Image search: [Google]
Horns as seen wPope.jpg
201KB, 796x512px
In a grim speech, the Pope said that the current chaotic state of the world marks the beginning of the “end times”, and that this time next year the world is likely to be unrecognizable.

>“We are close to Christmas. There will be lights, there will be parties, bright trees, even Nativity scenes – all decked out – while the world continues to wage war,”

>“While the world starves, burns, and descends further into chaos, we should realize that this year’s Christmas celebrations for those who choose to celebrate it may be their last“.

So, this Christmas...labelled a charade and next Christmas......proclaimed non-existent?

Francis, who previously announced the beginning of World War 3, had labelled this year’s Christmas as a “charade” during a Mass at the Casa Santa Maria earlier in the month.

(the Pope had previously mentioned that we are currently experiencing our Piecemeal WW3...)
>those who don't take my word for obvious truth:

Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SDUSbwJa0Q

Is it possible that we will be witnessing chaos of epic proportions in the first several months of 2016? Not just the manufactured chaos for problem, reaction solution... But perhaps some earth changes, unexpected comets/meteors and fearful sights?

Is it possible that, as a product this aforementioned chaos, the presidential election will be cancelled and Obama would remain President? I think so.
>>
>Queen also says to staff members:

"..enjoy your last Christmas"
>>
Consider that if it's true that people thinking in a certain way or path (meme magic) is what creates the reality we live in and everyone is connected to the internet these days in ever increasing awareness of everyone elses opinion, it's possible that we are at the beginning of WWIII and the worst events to hit the world, man-made and natural, are on the way.
>>
>>17171083
He never said any of this
>>
>>17171099

Kek.
>>
>Hmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPyR5NjZTeI
>>
>>17171108

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRh8rcVNtUk
(Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN6u8Lebkbg
(Part 2)

more detailed but i prefer sequences, groupings and obvious info which should never be there in the firs place, like Obama or Nettenyahu.

Comet and destroyer, stuff like tat are also found.
>>
>>17171083
>the Pope said that the current chaotic state of the world marks the beginning of the “end times”
> who previously announced the beginning of World War 3, had labelled this year’s Christmas as a “charade” during a Mass at the Casa Santa Maria earlier in the month.

Show me the quote. That's right, you can't because you are pulling these statements out your ass.

Eat shit, OP.
>>
>>17171091
Post the quote or stop clogging the channel with dumb hearsay, asshole.
>>
>>17171083
>These are the End Times...
-Every Christian for the last 20 centuries
>>
File: satanobama.png (983KB, 1165x508px) Image search: [Google]
satanobama.png
983KB, 1165x508px
>>17171083
Obama is satan and the pope is a female....
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.