[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I think that our current society is designed to keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (33KB, 320x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 320x326px
Sometimes I think that our current society is designed to keep people down and make sure they have a hard life.

It makes me think that if society collapsed in some ways things would be less stressful. That you would feel like you accomplished something more in that kind of world than our current one
>>
Society is 100% designed to keep people down. First world countries oppress third world countries to keep labor costs cheap.
It's basic economics.
>>
>>17170616
yup

Psychedelics are felonies, that shit is just so wrong. I live in the US and we are suppose to have freedom of religion. Ancient forms of religion ingested psychedelics like the religion I follow yet I get locked up over and over.
>>
I live in sweden, and I have aspergers so maybe i'm stupid in the head and dont comprehend things in clear manner.

Anyway, I always felt something was messed up with society, later having an afghani friend get me high on weed and repeatably tell me "We are slaves. We are slaves. It's all mafia".

Looking past that, I recently got into a fight which became my first felony and went to trial and sentenced.

Loe and behold, a letter from the transport-agency arrived, and I might be barred from ever getting a drivers-licence unless doctor can prove i'm cognitive fit for driving.

During my years the government put me on drugs I didnt need that almost ruined me, and since then I've learned to lie and dodge "Myndigheter"/agencies and avoid there attention.

>tldr

My point is? I can't say really. But in sweden being a criminal or doing something criminal will barr you from so many rights as citizens, and even go further and punish you with things beyond jail.

You easily get filtered out effectivly permanently by mistakes, this happens more frequently if you are born in lower socioeconomic, where the government are more likely to steal your children etc.

I'm still learning about the system but I do believe it does more damage to the common individual than help. I'm sure the top 10% only benefits from how this system was created and are always safe.

I also suspect that this system didnt come out of nowhere to exist, but a select group of intelligent people put it in place.
>>
>>17170616

This is more of a /pol/ topic than anything but I don't think it's wrong to discuss such things here. You just need to be prepared to ask yourself whether true evil exists and whether that's the reason people are systematically impoverished on the planet and why certain people are more evil than others. Then things will become very /x/ very quickly.

>>17170622

This is true now but we used to believe a Utopian society was possible. Humanity seems to have lost that dream and along with it a big part of our humanity.

>>17170641

Salvia is still legal in many states. But that's being worked on as well. It's interesting that the most popular psychedelic was Acid and by the time most people in western civilization have done it it's not likely that they got actual LSD-25 but were instead dosed with mind control agents.

>>17170652
>During my years the government put me on drugs I didnt need that almost ruined me

Those are scary but I don't want to say anything about it so as not to offend any paranormies who are on prescriptions. Stay strong, swede.
>>
Thing is I'm not deluded.. I realise how hard things would be in the world post-collapse. But this society cheapens everything- lives are thrown away for no reason just to become statistics, your home can be taken if you have even a little financial trouble. There are no morals.
And yes, they even take away ownership of your own body- making drugs illegal, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x383px
>>17170701
Yeah I guess it is more of a /pol/ topic, sorry. I guess I posted here cus at the top of all this seems to be a group of people with no morals at all, who have absolute power and control.
To be honest I don't think they are planning to wipe us out as that would be detrimental for them. No, I think they are actively stopping events from happening that would collapse this society and free us for the first time
>>
>>17170616
I can tell you that you are spot on. More so for women and minorities, but everyone suffers. It's systematic abuse and calculated neglect.
>>
>>17170714
>To be honest I don't think they are planning to wipe us out as that would be detrimental for them

I'm still on the fence. I used to be certain that was their plan but as you noticed it hasn't happened yet even though it was supposedly going to happen so many other times before now. Makes you wonder if they are just keeping an equilibrium or are waiting until the time is right, or if in fact everything is out of their control and they are just projecting an illusion that they're running things.

I have heard from certain people who had break through experiences (spiritual and psychedelic) though that "it" really is happening, "they" really are doing what we think they are, it's not paranoia but something on a biblical scale. Either way it's an interesting time to be alive.
>>
>>17170758
An interesting time to be alive-- true and it shows how bad that old chinese curse is
>>
>>17170616
Lulz.

Your fucking life isn't hard if you live in a first world country.

And if you can't handle living in society now, you would be chewed up and spit out if it collapsed.
>>
>>17171209
Oh well if you say so it must be true. The fact is you don't know who anybody is on here, so your opinion means nothing, and you obviously have no idea what your talking about
>>
You are right. Kind of. It is so, because law people are believing that they do this for a better future and that it is necessary.
>>
File: 1450739432712.png (313KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
1450739432712.png
313KB, 500x458px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.