[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to go insane if I have to live another day in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1417150892830.jpg (404KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1417150892830.jpg
404KB, 2048x1536px
I am going to go insane if I have to live another day in this life. I want to wake up somewhere else. Does /x/ know how I could accomplish this? Could I astral project or some shit to escape? I'm not going to kill myself, but I'm willing to never be able to return to this life.
>>
>>17170234
oh poo.
You reminded me that I can't astral project anymore.
>>
>>17170253
Sure you can. You just gotta believe.
>>
I too seek the way out brother.
I have come to the conclusion that there are 2 paths.
One in death of body.

One in death of mind.
To lose all sense of ego, self and doubt. To become one with the all.
If word/thought was the creation of all, then doubt is its limiting factor and the anti of all.
>>
>>17170266
Yeah, what this guy said. Kill yourself.
>>
>>17170234
https://youtu.be/ICj5UBS0cug
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jPkX0iOVX18

Watch these videos OP.
You must channel your mind to change dimensions or astral project.
>>
Change your life into what you desire: research The Silva Mind Control Method. It works disturbingly well. You can probably find a pirated PDF of the book or maybe even mp3s. Check your local used bookstore for books by José Silva.
>>
Is that the picture they use to check your eyes at Walmart
>>
>>17170266
OP here. Essentially what I want is to find myself in the body of another in another life. The problem with "ego death" is that my consciousness relies on my ego. Remember, it's "me" who wants to escape. If in escaping "I" am being eliminated, there is no point. So the goal is to essentially move my memories/consciousness to another mind in the world I want to live in. The problem, then, is figuring out how to transport them this way. It's probably impossible and that's why I came to you all.
>>
Yeah I wanna learn how to do this too, op. I wanna go visit my favorite animus.

[spoiler]Not even kidding[/spoiler]
>>
>>17170504
I just want to live in a world which, while full of adversity, does not absolutely disgust me to the core. I want to live somewhere where life is more than enough to justify living.
[spoiler]me too anon ;_;[/spoiler]
>>
File: alan watts.png (597KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
alan watts.png
597KB, 900x675px
You're a huge wanker. Toughen the fuck up. Chop wood, carry water.
>>
>>17170518

wow thats powerful. Reminds me how shitty earth has become
>>
>>17170540
Survival in this life isn't worth the anguish.
>>
Always good to see I'm not alone. I think this kind of life/dimension exchange can only be obtained through the mind, even if I don't have any idea how it would be done. Maybe something like astral projecting, but taken to another level.

I know the whole concept is a bit silly, but there is something about it that makes me feel very passionate and affects me in a primal level, some sort of instinctual feeling or faith that the exchange is possible.
>>
>>17170862
OP here. I'm kind of surprised at how similar this is to how I feel.

I'm a huge skeptic, lost my religion and I don't think there's anything more to this world than subatomic particles and energy.

However, I find myself still grasping at "faith" in this form. Most nights, I imagine waking up as someone else in a different world of my choosing. And despite my ideals, I feel that this is completely possible; I just don't know how to do it.

The only thing I feel I know for sure is that the exchange can be made during sleep. Obviously this is probably a pipe dream through and through but something inside of me always falls back on this inclination. No matter how many times my wishes fail, I feel I'm just not doing it right.
>>
even if you astral project at some point you have to wake up
>>
This might be good, It might be bad, but hopefully not confusing at all, but either way I'll Love it anyway.

>>17170234
>I want to wake up somewhere else.
It is possible. you once had it, but when you realize heaven you was brought to, isn't more then what earth is. You all hated me, and wanted to go back here, so here we are.

>Does /x/ know how I could accomplish this?
The way out is literally Love. If you Love everything there is. you can't do sin. Sin is man made due to disagreement, not wanting what is created rather than making something better of it. Acceptance.

>I'm not going to kill myself, but I'm willing to never be able to return to this life.
I've been in your shoes I know how it feels. And I Love you for all that you are.

>>17170266
There are many paths.
I believe you are all making our own heaven as co-creator. you just doesn't realize that even if its better or worse, we are all a part of the infinite creator above all.

>To lose all sense of ego, self and doubt. To become one with the all.
If there is something we want we have a ego, if we take ego away we have a void of lack. Filling in the void with Love we have a spirit. So on it goes

>word/thought was the creation of all.
Why do you think the universe is expanding?

>>17170862
>Always good to see I'm not alone.
I am closer then you think, or shall I say, you are closer then I think.
>>
The only way I know is with the death of your host. I've spent a good deal of time trying other methods to no end. Generally the outcome isn't better, it is the same. You'll still be imprisoned here, we were cast out ages ago.
>>
>>17170234
Go to prison fag
>>
>>17170234

No but your picture makes me want to run. Maybe that's what you need. Go out to the countryside where dirt roads run on for miles through fields and just run until you feel like you're dying. It's a good feel. Even if it steals some gains.
>>
>>17170234
>Go to sudan
>sell self into slavery
>never worry about old life again
>>
>>17170234
Just sit in a bus a drive away m8
>>
>>17170234

take a print and see where you end up
>>
>>17170234
Take your money and buy a flight to tibet or northern India. Seek out an ashram or a monastery. Go for the real thing once in your life and stop posting whiny shit that only deluded children who don't take effort in these things will reply to.
>>
>>17170289
Whiny piece of shit.
>Guys I can't take it and I'm willing to sacrifice anything
>Oh, what's that- It's going to require effort and will be uncomfortable? No way. Please respect these following conditions.
You deserve to suffer. And you will, because you're arrogant, self-righteous and pathetic. And I even kind of take comfort in knowing that.
You will never get anywhere from your couch and the chances are you're not even a full grown person as you post all this.
Enjoy living in a world you will not comprehend.
>>
>>17171456
This.

>>17170289
>The problem with "ego death" is that my consciousness relies on my ego
You clearly have no idea about what you talk about. Yet you keep talking loudly. Enjoy the path you're heading for.
>>
>>17171468
Dude... These faggot kids annoy me too, but you don't have to cut them in half with an ax as you do.
>>
>>17170234
Planet is big, move. Also morningly meditation helps you sustain the new Earth's energies.
>>
>>17170234
Swap places or minds with me.
I have kind of similar needs. My existence is pretty good, but I don't like it, just because it is mine for too long (I am almost twenty). I'd like to swap with a totally random person. Seriously, if there are any rites to accomplish this. Unless you have some deadly illness (I don't).
>>
>>17170234
Hey OP, would you say that you are crawling in your skin?
>>
astral project into somebody's body and possess/steal their life
>>
>>17172498
Anyone who claims this wouldn't at least consume half a lifetime of convicted training, is a fucking roleplaying faggot.
>>
>>17172498
Seriously you clown, how old are you?
>>
>>17172492
craaaaaaawling in my skiiiiiiiin. ;)
>>
>>17170234
You could try cryogenics. The hard part is finding labs that do it. Lets not forget it's still an imperfect technology. I personally think it's worth the risk to get a new start and have a brand new world to explore.
>>
Day 2: OP has gone insane
>>
>>17172516
>>17172529
you got me, I'm a roleplayer XP
>>
>>17170234
3 hours to go dude.
please link to the /b thread then
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.