[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard last year that Ashtar Galactic Command will come to earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (81KB, 512x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 512x358px
I heard last year that Ashtar Galactic Command will come to earth in 2016. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
>>
I've studied extensively on the subject of these spiritual extraterrestrials. But really, they might mean that the Ashtar Galactic Command may come here, likely, spiritually than physically.

And if they come here physically, then it's about goddamn time that aliens come to help us Earthlings and our government.

But will they physically come to Earth this year? I doubt it. And if they did, I got tons of questions to ask them of their absence from saving Earth that they've could've prevented.

And might give Ashtar an ass-whooping at dat too.
>>
>>17170192
Yeah, no.
>>
>>17170192
>Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Yes
>>
They are Fallen angels that require our calling them to Earth with our own free will
>>
>>17170358

This faggot is 100% correct
>>
>>17170192
The Ashtar Galactic command? hahahahahahah
>>
>>17170192

Their dedication is admirable but they've been posting on the internet for over a decade about their supposed comings and plans. Every year has been "next month, something huge is going to happen". I wouldn't advise taking anything they say seriously. At best they are a misdirected spiritual urge for an extraterrestrial messiah, trying to manifest something like that through the internet. At worst they are crazy people.
>>
>>17170192
If so, you clearly won't be a part of it or whats going on anyway. So don't stress yourself.
>>
>>17170192
>>17170236
>>17170358
[inhales] Dude.....
>>
>>17170236
Beat me
We'll come to them not the opposite. Not all of us tho, pleb gonna pleb.
>>
>>17170192
gib de heabenly ayy lmao pucci b0ss
>>
>>17170192
Raise your frequency, earthlings.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.