[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disclaimer: Sorry, but english isnt my first language. I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: DKMU02.jpg (142KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
DKMU02.jpg
142KB, 480x640px
Disclaimer: Sorry, but english isnt my first language.
I live in a quiet town as hell, even his name is "Serenity" (La Serena in Spanish). The fuckin city has almost 500 years but it was dominated by neoliberalism and plastic social climbing. My country, Chile, has little to no native cultural traditions, despite living in Latin America. We become more like a Third World copy of an idyllic American small town in the 50's than a Latin city.
The thing is, Im on a personal mission to restore magic to this godforsaken town, or at least try, through rituals or what really suits the case.
Any advice you want to give me? Recommended rituals? Are there any measures to be taken?
>>
>>17169654
Wena nido
>>
All you can do with magic, is underline your actions.
You ought to do something to get towards the goal, after you have done the magical spells.
In your case, I would ask the indeginous people for advice.. Like the indians. If they practice magic. You can make it an event, where many people come and see the ritual on a stage. They may even pay for that.
You can thematise your points of view of the decay of your society and how you would like it to be like.
>>
>>17170902
Make it an art event. Art is there to make people think outside of their normal patterns.
True magic is normally not recocnised by non magicans. Especially not, if they are neoliberal.
The power of symbols works nevertheless.
In fact, in my oppinion, they even ought to pay to see it. Like that, it has more value.
Also read the Book "Switch" and "Made to Stick"
>>
>>17170912
A friend of minr, who is an artists, says, art has to be entertaining.
Thats especially true for the neoliberal programmed societies. In my oppinion.
Make the art event sort of entertaining.
If I were you, I would support all this with Sigil Magic.
Any other kind will do as well.
>>
You shouldnt be unleashing magic for no reason what is the endgame? The other anons are right though American media art is dominated with sigil magic... I suppose that is the most effective kind.
>>
>>17170947
To help the world remember who/what it is.
>>
>>17169654
Your best bet would be to try to recruit fellow neophytes and help train/empower one another. It will give you fellowship, and it will give you focus on your cause.

Best of luck.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=let%20go%20boc&sm=3

One of my favourites. You can put that into the art project.. Maybe.. Just because it is my favourite.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.