[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Can someone explain pls? sentimentalcorp.org/eyes_of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1451246573537.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1451246573537.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>Can someone explain pls?
sentimentalcorp.org/eyes_of_randy_prozac/
>>
tl;dr some dumbass that brainwashes other dumb people.

q;a with randy
1.- What made you creating the SentimentalCorp in first place? Then, why did you give it that “bizarre” aspect? I mean, some people (including myself, at first), find this website very scary and stop browsing in it because of that. Why not giving the website a more accesible style?

First of all, my website is intended ‘for ladies only’, but i can’t control that so i put up with it, also, i consider my website to be timely, cordial and mannerly, i’m the type of man who wears dinner gloves and an evening suit, and if people think my website is scary, then i suggest you go visit a senior citizens home. people forget that they are contained within a bag of meat that has it’s own defenses, it’s own volition can override your own supposed free will.. in fact, your own body is a fascist by definition.. for example, let’s say you lost most of the skin on your face, arms and hands in a chemical fire, the body will create a temporary layer of skin that is similar to plastic, this ‘plastic skin’ will break if moved, and the pain caused by the breakage is enough to make you lose consciousness, trust me.. so all you can do is remain immobilized, the body is forcing you to obey it, so that the healing process can commence.. if you disobey and think you are the master of the body, the body will punish you until you fall into subservience.

these factors are often entirely dismissed by nearly everyone. those things are infinitely more disturbing than my website. in fact, i think everything is more mentally damaged than my website. some people are born without limbs, or eyes.. some people are born with their innards on the outside of their body. some people support the causal factors that made the innards be born on the outside, and they consider themselves ‘good wholesome folk’. i call that ‘complicity’, but everyone else calls it freedoms.
>>
(cont)
2.- Why not trying to make social nets for SentimentalCorp? I know your thoughts about facebook and similars, but I think that you have things to say that are very interesting; things that can help others to “wake up”. What do you think?

I have no thoughts on Facebook, neither does anyone else. the entire internet was designed by military corporations, i don’t think people are asleep, i think they just don’t care. they know something is wrong, but they prefer to remain in their myopic cell, it’s someone else’s problem, big daddy will fix it.. they have their electricity and sex, they have food and games, most of them anyway.. so who cares if someone ‘likes’ what i say on Facebook? i don’t. i mean.. it’s too late, there will be no stopping the new world order. maybe 300 years ago but not anymore, there will be no resistance, and whatever resistance there could be, will work against the people, not in favor of them. for example, let’s say everyone riots, and destroys city properties, and their own neighborhoods and etc etc..

what will change? there will be more laws passed, increased surveillance and police, and they’ll likely just ‘up the dose’ of chemicals in the water supply to further neutralize everyone. and just wait until the security robots become integrated.. but the people will demand that anyway.

fuck.. I’ve slashed police cruiser tires, more than once. but so what? if i could ‘like’ that on Facebook maybe i would sign up. no one cares. they say they do but they don’t. they will not die for their beliefs. they have no valor, it’s all lip service. it’s all a trendy disgrace just to get laid. study the design of kamikaze aircraft if you want to see someone who walks their talk. sign me up for that, not some social network circle jerk.
>>
>>17168784
3.- Where did you get all the knowledge you have? There are people out there saying that you are the grandson of a MK-Ultra project psychiatrist… Some others say that you are one of the Illuminati…Some people even say that you have contact with Aliens!… Those are the principal theories about who Randy Prozac is. Some people, like me, think that you are an anti-Illuminati. But then again…. What is the truth? Where did you get all the knowledge you have?

let’s pretend we’re on a play-date, and we’re sitting together in a semi-circle drinking bottled water full of leeched estrogen, and i am telling you a story, and in this story there are ‘good’ Illuminati, and ‘bad’ Illuminati, like some psychotropic militarized superhero movie, or whatever brainwashed shit that you are conditioned to comprehend everything in terms of.. sweet valley high.. i dunno..whatever.. an ‘antithesis’.. and between this dichotomy spawns an aberration.. a deviation that runs amok.. how can they stop it? it’s one of their own.. so they choose to leave it, because they know the people have been sufficiently chemically and electronically lobotomized and have not been given enough pieces of the puzzle to figure it out anyway.. so it’s of no real consequence.. bottom line.. i studied the graphs.. i removed the stimoceiver myself, i can do what i want.

sometimes mistakes are made by predecessors and sometimes they are corrected, and sometimes they are not. if i told you that i have seen the anti-gravity technologies first hand, you wouldn’t believe me anyway. someones grandfather receives a bum deal, and the company rips off all his work and then flushes him down the mountain. some people won’t forget that..they haven’t forgotten that. i do what i can to make designated strategic corrections. fuck the graphs and fuck you Jolyon.
>>
>>17168789

4.- Similar as the last one…. In some of your songs, you mention real deep concepts. “Golden Dawn”, “Zephirot”, the simple “awakening” theme you have…. “Sapphire temple”, and an enormous etcetera (those concepts are from just ONE song!!). Did you have some sort of “training in ocultism”? I say this because, I myself are very interested in spiritual, paranormal matters, but in all my years I haven’t found as much info as you use in, I repeat, just one song!

Anything of value i learned from studying how nature does it. until you find the tesseract within the snowflake, you’re on your own. nature can manufacture a square by using circles, nature can create right-angles. the macro and the micro are an ouroboros. the deepest secrets of understanding are staring you directly in the eye every day. you can learn the secrets of all things by studying any of the elements. anything that nature creates contains the cipher of god. you are surrounded by the answers, if you cannot see them, then you’re asking the wrong questions.

if you fear the eye, then go run away back into the safe caves of antiquity. the eye shines on whether the blind see it or not. the music was written by a talented and cute girl from Mexico who thinks i hate her now, which i don’t. i wrote the lyrics in half an hour and pressed the record button, so it is what it is. you can learn a lot by studying the sexual connotations of pastries.
>>
>>17168728
5.- In a song, I don’t remember the name, you mention some “conspiracy theorics” as David Icke, saying that they are part of “them”, or at least, saying that we should kill them. That, in fact, surprised me a lot…. Do you think (or know) that they are part of this “enemy” controlling us? How do you know?

If you like to believe in things that you have no proof are real, then please, buy all the 50 dollar David Icke books you can find, those are charismatics, disinformation salesmen making money conning weak minded people into believing in fantasy nonsense like reptilians, why no more loch ness monsters? if David Icke pranced around onstage like a dim-witted info-jester making jokes about loch ness monsters, what is the difference? i guess that reached it’s expiry date.. their lack of intellect is only exceeded by their lack of interest in the truth which clearly explains their lack of candor. UFO’s are ‘extra-terrestrial? i mean..c’mon.. how obvious does a psy-ops have to be? decades of “UFOs are aliens” propaganda literally shoved down our throats, with zero hard evidence? zero. what does zero get you? nothing. zero means no proof. there is zero hard proof of Santa claus. there is an equal amount of hard proof for extra-terrestrials actively visiting this planet. that doesn’t mean ‘they’ aren’t, but it does mean there is absolutely no rational way to make any conclusions, unless you want to enter into confabulation, then i have a 50 dollar book with your name on it.
>>
>>17168812
6.- Your webpage, in a lot of places, say that it has a lot of subliminal or hypnotic messages; that your website is bad for mental health, and so….. Did you really put subliminal messages in your videos?? If you did, for what?? What could happen to a people that watches your videos for a long time?? Why giving subliminal messages instead of telling the things directly?

yes i do use frequencies that can alter brain waves. i designed and recorded them myself based on available patented military research papers. and also my own private research into sick-building syndrome and the general field of infra-sound. this may or may not affect all citizens, and they are not necessarily negative or positive, they merely induce a fixed-state, not nearly as detrimental as what comes out of a television set, which is another patented mind control technology. however, i have changed the frequencies to be more sensual and near-orgasm inducing for the female physiology, but never fully, that wouldn’t be polite since we’re not even on a first name basis yet. the compressed frame-rate of streaming video renders most of the subliminals completely invisible and useless, and some are made as joke subliminals, you know.. obvious ones.. to put the viewer ‘at ease’ so that they feel ‘in control’ and believe that this isn’t actually a ‘real Illuminati website’, and so on.. it’s an old roman technique.
>>
there was a number 7 but it reaches the max limit
>>
>>17168823
8.- In your page, you shout may truths that they don’t want us to know. Have you ever been threatened? Have you recieved any “cryptic” e-mails? If so…. Could you tell that experience(s)?

i get occasional limp death threats from bored coked-out teenagers using computers bought by their parents, feeble dark thoughts typed out while their mommy cooks them macaroni in the next room, and also the occasional patient with computer access projects their turmoil at me, but i am well-protected so it’s not a concern. the american military watches me, but i watch them, so it’s fair and square. panopticon vs. panopticon. who will win?
>>
How many drugs is this fucking moron on? Holy shit lol.
>>
>>17168827
9.- You know about Illuminati projects and, may I say, plans… You seem to know more than many people. What advice could you give to whoever sees this interview, to prepare him/herself to the New World Order? Do you have any other info, worth to share, that is not in the internet already?

all citizens were well adjusted to the new world order over a hundred years ago, they love it and believe in it. they support it with all their being, as they have been taught. they adore the projects, they fawn over them and help enable them.. they will defend the programs with their lives. and they are in so deeply in love with believing the lies, they would make passionate love to the lies if the lies were to become flesh, war is their sex, they psychologically depend on the lies, caressing themselves.. slowly at first.. then escalating into complete abandon.. losing all perception of the self.. becoming one with the lies.. pounding them deeper and deeper inside..as deep as they can go.. the unbridled, rampant unleashing of the need.. like a cavern of bats at the brink of dusk.. a door to a cage torn from the hinges.. shuddering breaths across the erogenous phones.. over and over.. and it’s only just beginning.. arousing themselves into further frenzied multiple orgasms of continuous war.. and even if it doesn’t, they have no access to classified information so they can’t prove anything anyway. and even if they could, the others would dismiss it because the big eye in the living room didn’t say it, the herd is denied their mutual sublimated orgasm.. that is, until the big eye gives it’s permission to commence with the mutual sublimated orgasm.
>>
>>17168834
10.- This one is more “personal”. Have you ever heard about “Hyperborean Wisdom”? I ask this for a reason: I read some books about that, and they said that when people “Wake up”, their thoughts, their ways and their kind of life becomes weird, strange, “grotesque” and so…. They say that awaken people tend to hate the world and the people…. And honestly, I couldn’t avoid remembering H. Wisdom when I was watching “The eyes of Randy Prozac”.

i don’t hate anyone. except Jolyon, but that’s personal and he got what he deserved.

i will quote Nietzsche instead:

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”
>>
>>17168728
>>>Can someone explain pls?
>sentimentalcorp.org/eyes_of_randy_prozac/

long story short, randy prozac thinks everything is wrong and made a site to show us why he thinks that way
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.