[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/ What is this website!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/

What is this website!?
>>
>>17167780
what is this thread? not /x/ related at all. delete it
>>
RP, ART, or satire

this is not fucking google results

r/puzzle material
>>
>>17167788
Well, if you click „maze” and then the central shape, you will be amazed at what will appear.
>>
>>17167788

Trollplayer detected
>>
File: 666.jpg (33KB, 590x652px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
33KB, 590x652px
>>
>>17167869
every number less than 2016 adds to 2016 dickhead
did you just meme the law of subtraction
>>
>>17167923
Can you give us an example? I don't know what you mean.
>>
>>17167936
2016-a=x
therefore x+a = 2016

also 666

1+22 = 23
2+21 = 23
3+20 = 23...
>>
>>17167948

yes, do it with 6 only homo
>>
File: pengguo lingmiao.png (7KB, 361x320px) Image search: [Google]
pengguo lingmiao.png
7KB, 361x320px
>>17167948
is this correct?
>>
>>17169481
not even close
>>
>>17167780
if you look through the ENTIRE site like I did, then the more rational it appears. It has references to almost freakin everything, from science to magick to alchemy to sex to macbeth and shakespear! then if you go far enough you will find a few pages called "the evokation" in magickal practice an evocation is summoning a metaphysical or extradimensional being somewhere outside of your own body presumably to interact with it. I have no flippin idea what may appear, the chant is long as hell, and I have no Idea of pretty much how to use it but consider this.
whatever this site is it shows us that any message can be sent with numbers and corresponding letters in the system shown. If you were a higher dimensional being, how would you send a message to a race you created that could not be corrupted weather by error or intent? How would you give them a direct line to you that would be available as long as even one single recorded document in history remained? Numbers. And through the numerical sequences of reducing and deducing, the Evokation is found. It may summon a demon an angel, or even whatever created the universe or drive you flippin insane, I have no idea. The indexes and the sites give me the feeling that whoever created our universe wrote it into existence with numbers the same way the matrix works and the same way the holographic universe theory works. Also take into account Chaos theory.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 600x522px
Ah shit, op iv spent hours on there. For some reason i find it fun to poke the numbers and letters for hours.

Still, dont remember what it is...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.