[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too many people know me in this town I have never seen in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 17839451.png (130KB, 774x1024px) Image search: [Google]
17839451.png
130KB, 774x1024px
Too many people know me in this town I have never seen in my life. I hear people saying my name and/or wondering if I can hear them. I don't have many people on my Facebook, I don't have any other social media accounts but for some reason people repeat shit I say not only on social media, they'll repeat something I say to myself quietly, or even begin to start a conversation about something I am currently writing about on my phone in public. I don't know how my brain is leaking anything and everything I say. I don't know who or what it is but I'll find out somehow or another. Some days I feel the whole world watching me. Why? Fucking.. why? What possible reason could that be what it is? Maybe it's some type of reverse catfish, an underground roasting, or something else. Who the fuck is running this peep show? I don't have schizophrenia, because I have seen and heard things that I can confirm with human interaction and retort. Maybe I am in a coma. Maybe I have a doppelgänger. Maybe I stray at night. I don't know. All I know is that even in complete silence I'll have issues with a crowd in my vicinity. Maybe my mind is just jumbling things together and making me hear what I want to hear. Sometimes it's impossibly unmistakable though. Maybe I have some sort of brain power but have no idea how to control it. My mind might be an open book. If that's the case I'll just off myself somehow. Though if it's just some sort of roasting site I will literally fucking kill people. Anyone who knows me, knows I am more than capable. You can't keep me in the dark forever.
>>
>>17166502
Nice paranoia. Find a psychiatrist.
>>
Schizophrenia. Get meds. Stat. srs
>>
nah because this fuckin dude came up to me and almost spilled the beans tryin to tell me I looked like this dude who "blank" and his gf called him back to the car because she threatened him, not me. There was this other time where my friend recited word for word a song I had recently written by myself with no one else around, a distinct tune and beat and he was able to spit that shit out of his mouth drunk as fuck playing beer pong when he thought I wasn't listening on the porch. I heard and saw him say it, and even the people playing beer pong laughed.
>>
I was sitting in a Steak n Shake and chilln by myself drinking coffee readin the news on my phone and some people were talking about something completely jumbled but was like "nah he can't hear us" so I tested the waters by non-chalantly winking at my phone and they were like "damn he winked". Then these people at a bar I didn't know were like "oh yeah that's (my name) oh yeah! haha (my name)" "seriously? that's his name?" haha "what, am I supposed to feel sorry for this guy?"
>>
Now, I have been doing things more in public lately like picking up trash around the entire town and kicking my city hall's doors in because they wouldn't pick up the trash and they pissed me off when they said they would talk to code enforcement twice in a row. The heart of the Florida aquifer, the green swamp, is riddle with trash half the time and Clermont does nothing about it because its "out of their jurisdiction" when it's literally a football field length past their sign. "welcome to Clermont" ya fuckin right m8.
>>
but that still doesn't explain why my mind keeps absorbing and pushing out thoughts like some sort of data sponge.
>>
File: ntdh.png (68KB, 935x854px) Image search: [Google]
ntdh.png
68KB, 935x854px
whatever
>>
>>17166546
That's literally schizophrenia, man. Get help.
>>
>>17166611
It's fuckin not, thoughh!
>>
>>17166502
There are three possibilities. Many people will tell you it's schizophrenia but it rarely ever is. Its usually the government. They like to use schizophrenia as a cover. The third option is aliens. They got to Hitler, they can get to you.
>>
definitely schizophrenia
>>
>>17166693
Don't worry dude I've experienced this too and I literally have no idea how it happens. It hasn't happened to me for a while...It sucks dude I know
>>
>>17166546
I pitty you.
You seem ill. Mentally. You see.. Photograph these people. And ask your family or friends, whether they know these guys. You might end up on a better track, if you do so.
Also.. Try to clarify things out of the stand. Speak to the people, who do so.
Maybe they can make you think more clearly. Although I doubt it.
If only you know something, how can any other person in the world know? Impossible. It may be hard, but if any person, you speak to, says the world looks different, then try to question your point of view.

Another option is, of course, MK Ultra.. Who knows, what they are trying out currently.. But go for a mental illness for the beginning.
>>
>>17166707
schizophrenia is the most commonly misdiagnosed illness. I have a feeling it might be aliens but if that's the case then there are a loy of aliens among us. They don't seem violent, though. Just laughing at my life as a cosmic joke.
>>
>>17167384
True. I have had confirmed instances with other people, even a dog noticed. I'll do more to document such instances in the future. MK Ultra is a possibility with as many threats I have directly sent to my senators about environmental conservation on the Everglades. I was also a Marine. It really all started happening then a few years ago. I have also taken drugs in my life but have stopped and never gone overboard. Never been on deployment, though I was supposed to. I got a lot of shots, who knows. I was undergoing such high amounts of stress being hazed and trying so hard failing miserably. I was kicked out because they had claimed I had narcolepsy after a sleep study since I was acting strange. Turns out I could fall in to REM in under 7 minutes all throughout the study with compounding stress. I fell asleep washing a tail rotor once on a ladder. I had fell in to REM immediately and dreamt I was still washing it. Though after my leg buckled I almost fell and woke up before I fell. I have not had an incident like that for over 5 years. It's just now coming as strange connections, no narcolepsy to be had.
>>
>>17166537
Maybe the song you wrote was parts of a song that already exists that you've subconsciously heard .. and it came into your mind, but you believed it to be original thoughts ? so you wrote it as your own. that could explain the guy saying "your" song to you
>>
>>17166502
A familiar face and a single thought are a powerful combo OP. Don't worry though. I'd be thinking about other things though, like, what do they see me as?
>>
>>17166502
This sounds somewhat similar to something I went though. Here's a rough jist of it I don't feel like going over the whole story It started with me all of a sudden noticing various changes in the set up of my house. Friends of mine claimed they didn't know what I was talking about when I went over events that happened to us. I had no or very different memories of events they talked about. All of a sudden certain close friends acted as if we didn't know each other well or at all. Also like what happend with you people I never met or barely knew acted like they knew me well.

One of them in particular was this girl with black here. Her face was one I had clear memories of seeing but I never had any memory of interacting with her. She acted as if we were so close though. In spite of how nice she was I tried to avoid her since the whole thing was eerie but she always showed up. The weird thing was that she didn't act as offended or concerned as she should of been at the fact I acted as if she was a stranger.

Then one day I ran into someone who acted as if he was an old very close friend who hasn't seen me in a while but I had never seen known him. I was tired of these ordeals so I decided to be just completely honest. He got very surprised but not because he thought I was crazy but because he was surprised.
His theory I was from a parallel universe which as crazy as it sounds made sense. He said the me from this universe could be dead or even in another universe. We both suspected the black haired girl might of had something to do with it. In the end I accepted there's nothing I could do about it and just went with the flow. Me and him are very close now and he is the only one who knows my secret.

Please keep in mind I have used lots of nn-dmt, ketamine, and other things of that nature in the past so I could just be crazy. Then again I could be crazy and this could be true.
>>
>>17166507
/thread... ps. OP is a huge faggot.
>>
OP, everybody ITT is in on it. Get out now. This is your only warning.
>>
>>17166502
Its not that people read your mind like schizophrenics say; they are your mind.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 736x736px
Maybe you live in a "true man show" reality.
>>
Paranoid Schizophrenic, go to a doctor. They're not bad people.
>>
A diagnosis for Schizophrenia would be a good start. Maybe "you" have done something stupid, you have no memory of it but your vicinity does. It couldn't hurt, just to make sure.

If not that, you will have to change your mentality, which is mandatory if you want to make progress. See a psychologist if you think you need help/can't handle it alone.

I'd also like to point out that a healthy amount of ignorance is required. But I repeat, a HEALTHY amount. No more. Which will help you get over these public situations, whatever the cause may be. And set yourself a goal. Try to imagine how it will be after you put effort in your recovery.
>>
Lol so many shills in this thread
>>
>>17171299
It's getting New Year, isn't it?
>>
Is it a bad thing to wish you were schizophrenic?
>>
Confirmation bias.
>>
As this develops more in the new year I'll write some things down. I'll not come back unless I find some real evidence with audio clips and such.
>>
OP you must've done something awhile ago, you're not being completely honest with us.
>>
>>17166502
can you bernie lean
>>
Look up gang stalking
>>
>>17166546
you need to calm down you are just psychic and having abit of trouble slowing everything down, if you are using drugs i suggest cutting down, unless you are okay with them (and dont lie). You are stressing out over it.
>>
>>17166502
ur climbin the mountain, buddy.
PROTIP: DONT BE AGGRESSIVE IN ANYWAY, SHAPE OR FORM.
>>
>>17166502
There is no reason. So they arent watching you. Either stop feeling that way or you have schizophrenia. Its really not that hard.
Dont worry, having schizophrenia/psychosis is possible to function with. Just put reason over intuition :)
Source? My experience with psychotic depression
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.