[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: for reference.jpg (45KB, 320x442px) Image search: [Google]
for reference.jpg
45KB, 320x442px
so for the past week or so, I've been having dreams of a character from Undertale, which have actually been kind of nice. Each of these are just me cuddling with (pic related), and throughout the dream he rambles about being from another planet. I can't say I played the game that much, or think much about the character outside of the dreams. These have been happening almost every night, and as nice as they are, they're kind of starting to make me feel really weird. Is this just something I should keep quiet about? Should I just ignore it? Any possible explanations?
>>
I don't see any trouble with that... Unless you're a guy.
>>
See if you can't get him to pound you.
Especially if you're a guy.
>>
>>17164958
I can't lucid dream for my life anon
>>
>>17164984
Well, every time I have, it's been by accident.
Just keep thinking about it.
>>
>>17164926
give him the dick
>>
forgot to mention, some anon said that this is extraterrestrials trying to communicate as Asriel. is that something I should believe at all?
>>
>>17164926

Ask it: "Why now?"

It will never visit you again.
>>
>>17165338
I can't say I really want him/it to stop visiting, though. I genuinely enjoy the realism of these dreams, especially considering I haven't dreamt in a year or so before this. Just looking for an explanation
>>
>>17165431
Test if he is willing to fuck by slipping your finger in his butt.
>>
>>17165431
Hey anon, I remember you from /utg/. If you're having them fairly regularly, it will make becoming lucid much easier. I'd recommend you attempt lucid dreaming and then ask Asriel why you're having so many dreams about him.
>>
>>17164926
Good choice of husbando, Asriel a cute.

Alien? Nah, probably not. And even if it was, what would you do with that knowledge which is any different from what you'd ordinarily do?
>>
File: reality.jpg (18KB, 482x342px) Image search: [Google]
reality.jpg
18KB, 482x342px
>>17165323
Considering for the past two years I've been having dreams every week for almost two years about transformers trying to sexually interface with me I honestly wouldn't doubt it. I thought they were tulpas at first until I remembered I never actually made any fucking tulpas and sentient thoughtforms scared the shit outta me. thoughtforms. I grew up fucking terrified of robots and didn't even watch TF until 2014 and that's only because I saw it in a superbowl ad and got curious about dinobots.

So yeah OP I wouldn't be surprised if you're being contacted by someone. Wither or not they have any connection to this character, chose to appear as this character, or actually ARE this character is the golden question. All I know is I've had far too much unexplainable bullshit happen to me in the past two years to chalk it up to imagination. This is almost too stupid to be fake.

Just be glad you got a cuddler.
>>
>>17164926
Can I ask what character? Unless it is Asriel. It might help to some extent, since each character has a different personality
>>
>>17166428
So did you interface?
>>
>>17164926
You are suffering from shitty tastes in personal entertainment; your brain has fallen victim to its basic sensory reflexes and cannot resist the lure of fanbait video games pandering to lonely internet users like yourself. While your brain is falling, your inner soul has realized what has happened and is fighting against the shit that has corrupted your mind. This resutlts in a strange, lucid dream like state at night where your brain and soul are fighting over the possession of your body. To stop these, you must realize that you have fallen into the trap of a shitty fanbait game, realize it for what it is, and then assist your soul by reposting this advice to anyone who claims to like "Undertale", the newest strain of the shitty video game virus.

If you help enough people, your soul will combine with theirs and free yourself from being possessed by shit. Good luck, OP.
>>
>>17165512
that's a good idea, I'll definitely try that
>>17166443
ye, it's Asriel
>>17167063
I'm not sure if you're asking me if anything lewd happens in the dreams, but nah, there's nothing sexual
>>17166428
I did a quick search on tulpas, so just to clarify, are those thoughts that literally become real?
>>
File: 1450975259316.jpg (55KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450975259316.jpg
55KB, 720x480px
>>17167632
>You are suffering from shitty tastes in personal entertainment; your brain has fallen victim to its basic sensory reflexes and cannot resist the lure of fanbait video games pandering to lonely internet users like yourself. While your brain is falling, your inner soul has realized what has happened and is fighting against the shit that has corrupted your mind. This resutlts in a strange, lucid dream like state at night where your brain and soul are fighting over the possession of your body. To stop these, you must realize that you have fallen into the trap of a shitty fanbait game, realize it for what it is, and then assist your soul by reposting this advice to anyone who claims to like "Undertale", the newest strain of the shitty video game virus.
>If you help enough people, your soul will combine with theirs and free yourself from being possessed by shit. Good luck, OP.

I know your brain is trying to ignore me, OP, but you have to try and fight it.
>>
>>17167679
The thing is, I never really played the game that much, and I rarely spend time on game discussions. I'd 100% agree with that if I were obsessed with/put more thought into the game though
>>
well, since this is a dream thread, I guess I'll post here

the past few months I've been having weird dreams, and it all started with one where I let my dogs outside into the backyard, and they get attacked by a coyote. I run out there and kill the thing but afterwards it changes into some creepy indian dude and I get arrested for murder and nobody believes me that he was a fucking skinwalker

another one was me out hunting (I don't hunt very often so it was a bit unusual) and I start getting rocks thrown at me and I look and see these little hairy fuckers tossing rocks at my stand. then they start throwing sticks and they escalate it to spears before I finally aim and blast one... huge mistake, more poor out of the woods and surround me, hucking spears, shooting arrows. I got to get the fuck out of there, so I take the choke off the gun and drop like 4 to make a hole I can run through. I'm sprinting through the woods, shooting back at these fuckers occasionally to try and keep them back. I eventually run out of ammo when I reach the top of a small cliff, not giant but something I definitely can't jump off without dying but those fuckers are still coming. it ends with me either getting stabbed and pushed off the cliff or me jumping and dying every time so far

there's been a few other weird ones that I can't remember but they all start off with me doing pretty normal when shit goes 0-100 real quick.
>>
>>17164926

Anon, assuming this is some type of entity trying to communicate, there's two possibilities.

First possibility is that the entity choose to present itself as Asriel. It could be because it believes this is a friendly or more easily accepted appearance for communicating with you.

Second possibility is that your subconscious is perceiving the entity as Asriel, since there are certain qualities of the entity you've picked up that you think resemble Asriel.

Either way, because of the frequency of the dreams and the consistent themes they show, I believe they are an entity. Try to interact more with Asriel in these dreams, like the other anons suggested, just try to ask them who they are or what they want. Just keep the thoughts of "I will ask Asriel who they are" in your mind as you fall asleep, and you'll eventually do it in your dreams with him.
>>
>Undercuck

Dropped
>>
>>17167757
Jump, don't fall. Fly.
>>
>>17164926
Is that an anthropomorphic cow?
also you might have assburgers
>>
>>17167063
Sort of. It's usually pretty incomplete. I don't think they handle relationships/interfacing like humans do. I might be wrong, but I think it's more of hiving complex and that's been scaring the shit out of me for really no good reason for years but it's hard to get over my human programming and ideas of sexual possessiveness.

>>17167632
Tulpas are thoughtforms created in ones own mind that are semi-sentient. Most people create them for meditation purposes. Recently there's been a surge in people creating them for sexual purposes, which, if I understand correctly, is highly dangerous. I have done neither and yet these encounters/dreams/hallucinations/whatever continue.
>>
>>17164926
>long, recurring dreams about cuddling

Either you're shitting me here or my sleep is an uncommonly torturous hellscape
>>
>>17169366
That's part of why this is so weird to me, before this I've had nothing but either year-long periods of no dreams at all, or a few years of scattered nightmares.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.