[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija board stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
I got a ouija board recently and the first time I used it I broke the two most important rules, I used it alone and didn't end the session correctly. After a while of getting nothing the planchette moved to each corner, I got up after this without saying goodbye and looked up what it meant and found out that it is most likely a demon. A few nights later I woke up at roughly 6 am sweating, cold, spread-eagled on my back with a feeling of dread. I also started getting a recurring dream in which I am in a room alone and hear a voice that says "kill" and "ssssssssssss". I don't know if this has anything to do with the ouija board but I don't usually remember dreams.
>>
Sleep with a rosary on and it can't hurt you
>>
>>17160719
You fucked up
>>
>>17160719
Go back to class, RPfag
>>
I once used a Ouija board and then I ded.
>>
>>17160719
nigga get a priest quick
>>
>>17160719
dare the spirit to possess you
for the sake of science
>>
Paranormal investigator reporting in. Cut the board into seven pieces, wrap the pieces in a black cloth, and bury it far away from your home. Optionally put the wrapped board into a box made of white birch before burying. After that cleanse your home with incense and/or any cleansing ritual you choose. I would also suggest contacting a priest of whichever religion you choose to practice to perform a blessing in your home. If you need wards and anything else, ask for my contact information.
>>
>>17160719
Drop all fear and befriend this entity, demons are hurt spirits and pushing them away hurts them more. Offer the demon your unconditional company and ask to share their pain.
>>
>>17163129
What are you afraid of?
>>
>>17163158
Not a damn thing anon
>>
>>17163420
Good, fear blocks progress. Also, for those fearing, a demon with a grudge from being rejected seems a lot scarier than one caring for us as companions.
>>
I've never done or experienced anything paranormal before and want to use an ouiji board. Gonna home make it and all (featuring a shot glass). Out of curiosity, is it bad to use it with people with negative emotions (depression, anxiety etc) thanks
>>
I'm an ex-ouijia board user. I have terrifying memories and stories about it.

My advice anon is to cleanse whatever you need to then get it the fuck out of your house. You don't need to open a door to bad energy and evil spirits or whatever you want to call them.
>>
>>17166679
Share a few stories
>>
>>17166679
Would like to hear some stories.
>>
>>17166679
I'm a rp
>>
>>17160719
Think about it this way: If you would be the Demon/spirit, what would you do?
Answer: Have fun.
They dont think like humans do. You are just funny dumb human and they like to play with you. And it can be a bit cruel sometimes, even if thats not something they want.
Prob. She/he is very excited about your contact and is somewhat powerfull so that she/he can continue to work with you through your dreams.
Just try to....embrace all that you experience. Be grazy. Fuck all that fearfull shit about destroying the ouija or getting some kind of protection prop. Thats just disrespectfull and boring. They like excitement. And sex. Are you an spiritual beta?
Respect. You are not the master. She/he is your friend, act like it.
Dont forry about the ending. Next time you two continue right where you ended last time.
Dont think too much. Get to know her/him. She/he already knows you.
>>
>>17160719
>end the session correctly
You mean by rebuking them in Lord Jesus' name? A Christian wouldn't even start to play around with that shit.

Using a ouija board is basically like saying

>i'm not one of God's children
>please come and shit my life up and attack me
>>
>>17163420
Heh. You dont convince anyone. You act through fear. You deny fear with your tongue.

Your full of it.
>>
I have used and own a ouija board, nothing has ever happened that was paranormal. One time the walls bled. But that happened before too.
>>
>>17169550
How fucked yould it be if this reply had the same IP as OP...
>>17160719
>>
There are no rules to protect you when using that. You cannot contact the dead at all. You can only contact demonic spirits masquerading as the dead. Accept Christ, I contacted them through tarot cards and you won't even know they're influencing you until it's over. You say with your mouth that you declare Jesus as Savior and believe in your heart he died and rose. Repent your sins and you will be given the Holy Ghost as a gift and no unclean spirit can stand in it's presence. Good luck I'd go into more detail but you're probably just roleplaying anyways.
>>
>>17170621
Can you give me more info on your experience?
>>
Wait, so this shit is real?
>>
I got one as a gift and never opened it (too young to be tempted by it) it was a stupid board game when I had SNES and street hockey to play.

I dont remember the exact timeframe stretch between 6 and 11 years old, but afterwards, and with no previous history of it I began to develop serious night terrors. I dont remember them exactly now but they were bad. Like parents got me a counsellor bad. Like my non religious denomination parents were uncomfortable with things I said in my sleep or screamed and cried when I woke up bad.
The counsellor thought maybe I had a trauma or repressed abuse or something bad.
Things got pretty serious and I ended up waking up 2-3 times a night with them, taking a serious toll on my parents.
One day my step dad was talking to me about my dreams and he had noticed that a closet in the hallways reoccured a lot. Things coming out, me getting trapped in people I love trapped in, voices coming from it etc.
I remember at this point literally all my dreams had this feature, even menial ones in the house would have voices coming from the closet.

This is kinda anti climactic but he went through the closet. Sure enough the old board games were in there along with the oujja board.
He still to this day insists hes not afraid of that crap, I dont really believe in it myself but he was at the end of his rope and decided "fuck it, lets burn it"
We took it into the backyard and burned it in the barbeque and the dreams stopped.
I have had nightmares since, but like regular stuff.
>>
File: Ddnuke.png (268KB, 250x446px) Image search: [Google]
Ddnuke.png
268KB, 250x446px
>>17170680
No-one can tell you what the Matrix is, Neo.
You can only be shown...
>>
>>17170680
It's funny how people say other cultures are superstitious when every culture has their own touchy superstitions...
Only way for you to know is to try it yourself, not like it'll kill you
>>
>>17170585
this post saved the thread
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.